Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 51370 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: *Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance!
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »
Yes, I am egotistical, and I am extremely muscular, so I use these things to pump up my stage persona.  Basically, me on stage is just an exaggerated version of my true self. :)

Thus, why I said that modesty is a good thing at times.
X

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2010, 04:36:30 PM »
that was terrible
I honestly couldnt watch that shit, seriously.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2010, 04:40:10 PM »
remember everyone, this is a guy with a 160 IQ.  ::)

ive got a tip for you douchebag...your IQ MUST be under 100 to do this shit and carry on like you do.

the evidence is overwhelming that you are dumber than average...quite a bit so.

this, and the belief that you are brilliant, plus your moronic posts.

you are rapidly rivalling DA and VG as number 1 GB punching bag.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2010, 04:44:16 PM »
Usually he just pulls his asshole apart and says go to town. 

are you saying that Ross Cockring's penchant for black cock gave  him the nickname "The Harlem Tunnel" , Lats McGee?

LMAO!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »
CRAZIEST shit you have ever seen, huh? :D 8) ;D

The act was like a run on sentence with the material. You have to learn when to pause, when to act psycho and get the timing down. You do have a niche market. There aren't many psycho bodybuilders doing comedy. There's definately Andrew Dice Clay going on there, you do have stage presence, but the delivery needs a whole lot of polish. Study some of the greats, get it down.

Start with some calm scenarios and go into roid rage endings. It could be very funny, like 'the champ.'

Props for having the balls to put it on the line.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2010, 05:02:31 PM »
you ever gonna post the 2nd bench workout video?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2010, 05:06:49 PM »
The act was like a run on sentence with the material. You have to learn when to pause, when to act psycho and get the timing down. You do have a niche market. There aren't many psycho bodybuilders doing comedy. There's definately Andrew Dice Clay going on there, you do have stage presence, but the delivery needs a whole lot of polish. Study some of the greats, get it down.

Start with some calm scenarios and go into roid rage endings. It could be very funny, like 'the champ.'

Props for having the balls to put it on the line.

you giving comedy advice is a lost cause

the only way he will ever even have a inkling of a shot is if he is "in on the joke" and his act becomes nothing but self deprication.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »
Hey Ross Howabout you get that person with the camera in the comedy club to follow you over to the gym and capture that leg workout this week?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
Hey Ross Howabout you get that person with the camera in the comedy club to follow you over to the gym and capture that leg workout this week?

Ross never posted leg pics  :D :D
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2010, 07:17:48 PM »
remember everyone, this is a guy with a 160 IQ.  ::)

ive got a tip for you douchebag...your IQ MUST be under 100 to do this shit and carry on like you do.

the evidence is overwhelming that you are dumber than average...quite a bit so.

this, and the belief that you are brilliant, plus your moronic posts.

you are rapidly rivalling DA and VG as number 1 GB punching bag.

My IQ is 135 = 99th percentile
http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/blogs/ross-erstling/195-ross-erstlings-iq-score-135-99th-percentile.html

‎**Listen, in order to appreciate the BRILLIANCE of my performance, you must understand that the entire thing was a complete ACT. It was a deliberate caricature of myself, displaying the most outrageous narcissistic behavior possible. Once you grasp this, you can fully comprehend the beauty and complexity of my performance

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2010, 07:26:32 PM »
Send me some "Protein Poppers" Ross.  ;)
D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2010, 07:30:53 PM »
"I Love To Bust a Nut!"

FRONT ANGLE: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=439198370988&ref=notif&notif_t=video_tag

Hahhaaa, that  was some funny shit Ross ,these clowns at getbig don't know shit about comedy ,props man.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »
Hahhaaa, that  was some funny shit Ross ,these clowns at getbig don't know shit about comedy ,props man.
You been drinking tonight ??? I couldn't take it anymore when he lifted up his shirt, I shut it down.

On a side note when diturbia called him he was yelling and screaming, he blamed it on being in the car.....what's the excuse this time?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2010, 07:48:56 PM »

http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/blogs/ross-erstling/195-ross-erstlings-iq-score-135-99th-percentile.html

‎**Listen, in order to appreciate the BRILLIANCE of my performance, you must understand that the entire thing was a complete ACT. It was a deliberate caricature of myself, displaying the most outrageous narcissistic behavior possible. Once you grasp this, you can fully comprehend the beauty and complexity of my performance

Ross, its not an act, thats actually you.  See if Fatpanda did that, it would be an act, and funny, but you doing it is just ur usual attention whore self.

Also any leg pics yet?  ::)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2010, 07:52:55 PM »
How many times did Ross show his abs in that vid?

And I love how he mentions, even his routine, that he trains famous people :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2010, 07:54:55 PM »
You been drinking tonight ??? I couldn't take it anymore when he lifted up his shirt, I shut it down.

On a side note when diturbia called him he was yelling and screaming, he blamed it on being in the car.....what's the excuse this time?
Fuck , you just ruined my bait  >:(

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2010, 07:55:47 PM »
Ross we have been civil to each other so in regards to 2 things I will not be a dick:

1. Your legs, even in jeans, seem very small. Yes a person can tell, they are very unproportianate.
2. For your build, and the persona you carry, that is a BRUTAL haircut.  I mean stone cold borderline retarded. The sideburn area is cut halfway up the top of the head and the rest of it looks like a bowlhead special. Why don't you grow your hair more fashionable?

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
I didn't laugh.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2010, 08:13:44 PM »
Fuck , you just ruined my bait  >:(
Would it make you feel better to post some shots of your wifes ass for us to see ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2010, 08:14:23 PM »
Ross we have been civil to each other so in regards to 2 things I will not be a dick:

The sideburn area is cut halfway up the top of the head and the rest of it looks like a bowlhead special.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA - A getbig classic!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2010, 09:06:30 PM »

1. Your legs, even in jeans, seem very small. Yes a person can tell, they are very unproportianate.
2. For your build, and the persona you carry, that is a BRUTAL haircut.  I mean stone cold borderline retarded. The sideburn area is cut halfway up the top of the head and the rest of it looks like a bowlhead special. Why don't you grow your hair more fashionable?

uumm...I dont believe it's possible to "grow" a rug...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2010, 04:25:12 AM »

There is no brilliance, beauty or complexity to your performance. You're a conceited, self-absorbed ass with a rich daddy. Just another shallow, fake, juiced up guido punk. We get your act, your whole life is an act, and we see right through it. 

So now your IQ is 135. I think GetBig is a little over head and best you move on. We'll keep getting you to lower your IQ down to where it really is. 85? 90?

Trash?  My IQ is over 160, I started my company at the age of 23 years old and grossed my first quarter million within a year.  Success is happiness. What does my particular style of dress have to do with the quality of my character.  

You, are a judgemental little fag.  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2010, 04:41:05 AM »
One of the biggest assholes online,no doubt!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2010, 04:42:37 AM »
Ross, let me ask you did you pick up that girl with the curly hair in the blue?

abusing gear, never going more than 3 hours without protein for 10 years straight, yet still unable to get  your typical 7 at a local bar in Jersey.  :-\
l