Author Topic: How many american cops does it take to take down One dude?  (Read 4800 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: How many american cops does it take to take down One dude?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 10:19:27 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 10:35:06 AM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 11:20:22 AM »
With our horseshit laws on what they can and can't do its pretty sad.  Not to mention all the TV crews and people there to capture it on video.  Should have just shot the guy, thrown him in a dumpster and saved taxpayers money.

I think American cops have it pretty easy. They can use tazers pretty much on will, and lots of other things that wouldn't pass in Europe or somewhere else.

But to be fair, cops have even free'er hands in South America I would think, or in Russia, also maybe parts of Africa and Asia...

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 11:39:29 AM »
I wass in my brothers wedding and 90% of everyone there was a cop.  I mean there was at least 200+ cops there.  I sat down with a bunch of them and they were telling me satories about my brother.  His nicknames are Dinosaur and Robocop.  He is 6'6" and weighs about 290 to 300.  His playing weight in college was 330.  Anyway they told me about some instances where the guy would jus tnot give up or was an asshole.  They would get on the rsadio and reuqest Robocop.  They were telling me a few instances where my brother would show up and they guys would just fall to the ground with their hands behind there back ready to go.  My brother would just walk towards them.  he is very menacing in person.  If there are any California cops on here they woudl know my brother.  He reitres in Nov. after 30 years.  Since he inherited most of our parents estate and his wife works as an RN and he has that financial savvy like my mom he is sitting pretty good.  He is only 55.  All he is going to do is travel around the world and play golf.  He played golf in 30 countries so far my sister told me.  He is asshole other than that though.

Uh oh....in the movies that's never a good sign.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 12:58:03 PM »
they should have brought this guy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »
they should have brought this guy.

ROFL....haha, I was kinda snicking until the end where the one guy was either showing him id or trying to bribe him......hahaha