Author Topic: Gym Monster stories - Post your favorite  (Read 6887 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Gym Monster stories - Post your favorite
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »
Responded to a disturbance a few years back and was breaking up a shouting match between these two 145 pounders. After they are seperated they are talking trash to each other when one of them seriously says "I will fuck up your world, I don't take cardio/kickboxing classes for nothing bitch!"  When i realized he was totally serious, it was all I could do not to fall over laughing.. not sure he is alive today..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2010, 09:38:57 AM »
Responded to a disturbance a few years back and was breaking up a shouting match between these two 145 pounders. After they are seperated they are talking trash to each other when one of them seriously says "I will fuck up your world, I don't take cardio/kickboxing classes for nothing bitch!"  When i realized he was totally serious, it was all I could do not to fall over laughing.. not sure he is alive today..

hahahahahahahaahaha i will fuck up your world...thats awesome

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »
There is this old dude in my guy looks like a 60's wrestler hulk hogan bald hair style, beer belly and hairy like animal steel, well anyways he gets in the sauna and procedes to grab the hot rocks from the sauna heater and juggle 4 rocks at a time, he does this over and over and over til he gets board and leave
           wtf brother.
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »

reminds me of the douche bags that do capoeira daning class and think they can kick box

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2010, 01:18:38 PM »
I'm doing full range leg presses with the back board low so my knees won't hit my chest early.  I'm ready to move on and I start removing plates. This fat slob who is delusional says leave them on. He then proceeds to load just about every 45 he can get his hands on.  He moves the back board as far up as he can.  He then proceeds to do little partial knee bends slaming the rack on the last set. 

He tells me his legs are his strongest body part. 

On another occasion I see a guy do chest doing half benches and half db inclines with some serious weight that you just know he couldn't move if he went one more inch of his limited range of motion.  He tells the guy next to him that this is the best way to avoid shoulder problems.  He's right.  If he ever did a full range set his tight shoulders would rip from doing all those partials. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »
This short guatemalan juiced head at my gym proceeds to load up the LEVERAGE machine squat to its max, reps out about 60  with what appears to look like a thousand tons, then he decides to unload the machine one side at a time, good thing he moved his face out the way because the whole machine toppled over to its side throwing 45lbs all over the weight room, i think he got more of a workout picking up all the 45's off the floor then he got squatting them

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 02:09:32 PM »
HAHA ok "littleguns"  ::) I bet you are the type of guy who ran angrily to the complaints desk at the local zoo when the "bears this way" sign didnt lead to what you hoped.Gayer than Doogie Howser.

LMAO!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 02:13:47 PM »
I saw a bit of a scuffle between a mexican who was using the squat rack for an area to curls and this big ass white dude who wanted to do squats in it..Well the white dude waits there while the mexican does a set of curls and kind of sits there and semi poses in the mirror..
well white buddy reaches his breakin point i guess and then just starts to take the weights off ponchos bar..poncho gets mad and says ( i swear to god in the most illegal immigrant accent) ey ey...don do daaaaa..i know my rrrrright i know my riiiiight....." White dude ignores him and is about to move the rack level up and the mexican just stands in the rack..White buddy pushes him against the mirror and then i break it up before white hommie is charged with a hate crime

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »
-guys doing dumbbell presses with an 85 and a 95
-short mexicans squating 315 literal 5inch ROM
-a hunchback guy tipped over the leg press-my workout partner taking the artificial trees into the locker room

lol...........what gym was this at??

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »
I saw a bit of a scuffle between a mexican who was using the squat rack for an area to curls and this big ass white dude who wanted to do squats in it..Well the white dude waits there while the mexican does a set of curls and kind of sits there and semi poses in the mirror..
well white buddy reaches his breakin point i guess and then just starts to take the weights off ponchos bar..poncho gets mad and says ( i swear to god in the most illegal immigrant accent) ey ey...don do daaaaa..i know my rrrrright i know my riiiiight....." White dude ignores him and is about to move the rack level up and the mexican just stands in the rack..White buddy pushes him against the mirror and then i break it up before white hommie is charged with a hate crime

ROFL...mind if i steal "poncho" mal?  Tomato picker is getting tiresome for me.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 06:12:22 PM »
lol...........what gym was this at??
World gym

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »
ROFL...mind if i steal "poncho" mal?  Tomato picker is getting tiresome for me.
lmao....racist post reported

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 07:11:00 PM »
This short guatemalan juiced head at my gym proceeds to load up the LEVERAGE machine squat to its max, reps out about 60  with what appears to look like a thousand tons, then he decides to unload the machine one side at a time, good thing he moved his face out the way because the whole machine toppled over to its side throwing 45lbs all over the weight room, i think he got more of a workout picking up all the 45's off the floor then he got squatting them

yes, i have accidentally done this before too..........dont know what i was thinking. Made a loud bang and everyone looked, my one embarassing gym moment. ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 07:13:18 PM »
i love watching out of shape middle aged men/women have the worst form and do half reps while their personal trainer is just saying "Good, good" while checking out girls on the cardio machines
Valhalla awaits.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2010, 09:12:18 AM »
so last night I am at the gym doing legs and decide to do some stiff legged with a straight bar. Load up 225 and knock out about 8. I have my headphones on and after my last rep I hear someone to my right yell out, that's what I'm talking about. I look up and this guy is in my grill saying good lift man. He then goes on to tell me that he dealifted 500 lbs earlier in the week and everyone was blown away, asking if he was ok etc etc.

Now this is a guy, maybe 5'9, perhaps 160 telling me this so I just shrug it off and go on with my workout. This is the same guy who put 225 on a bar to squat, leaned on it then stripped it down, never doing a set/rep. I continue to hear him going up to different people in the gym, yelling, "thats the way to do" it or "thats what I'm talking about"

So upon leaving, I stop by the desk, grab a piece of paper and write down my phone number, go back to this clown and say, "here's my number, call me when you dealift 500 lbs again, would love to see it"

Where do these clowns come from? They down a glass of cell tech and all of a sudden they are Brock Lesnar?!!!