Author Topic: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!  (Read 71355 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »
what is SO WRONG... in hunting  ???

people in getbig beat women, hate on religions, are ready to pull a pin... but when a deer dies, oooh the pain  ::)

I'm just sick of seeing people shit on the environment. That's all.

Humans need a new level of enlightenment about that kind of thing. Before we totally fuck up this planet.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2010, 07:39:33 AM »
compassion=

compass shun

people shun/avoid from the polarity/compass of good and evil  ;D
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2010, 07:42:18 AM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2010, 07:49:00 AM »
I'm just sick of seeing people shit on the environment. That's all.

Humans need a new level of enlightenment about that kind of thing. Before we totally fuck up this planet.

So many misinformed sissies in this thread.

Hunters were the first conservationists in America!

Teddy Roosevelt established the first national parks, developed conservation programs and started the wildlife

preserve program.

Millions of people hunt and also contribute to the welfare of wildlife in America.

There are a lot of responsible hunters out there. They contribute alot of time to nature. They give money to organziations that help protect nature.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2010, 07:50:06 AM »
you are right... to get a better world, we should all be more consistant in making it better, hold the door open and say thank you, recycle, hold eachothers hand and give people chanses to change and have clean air and all that shit.

however.... you missed the point. People are two faced mammals who will eat eachother allive when the chips are down.. there is no firm commitment in good, it's just an illusion.

You talk kindly now, you want all that good to happend, but yet, you would still kill in the name of peace, you would still fuck in the name of virginity... people allways try to hide their vises in some white robe, when the truth is, they do the bad things because they love it.

so either be bad, or be good... but don't be a liar and a hypocrite, yes?

I'm not into being perfect.

I'm just into trying not to totally fuck up the Earth and the environment.

I'm not talking about being nice to people and living in utopia. I'm just talking about not totally fucking up this Earth out of pure selfishness. Killing wild animals for fun and shit like that. Having no respect for the environment at all. That is going to be people's downfall. We need to start walking more lightly on this Earth before to destory ourselves. It can't last much longer.... We need a major revolution.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2010, 07:50:45 AM »
So many misinformed sissies in this thread.

Hunters were the first conservationists in America!

Teddy Roosevelt established the first national parks, developed conservation programs and started the wildlife

preserve program.

Millions of people hunt and also contribute to the welfare of wildlife in America.

There are a lot of responsible hunters out there. They contribute alot of time to nature. They give money to organziations that help protect nature.

Yup, if you care about the environment you're a sissy and a pussy.....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2010, 07:51:41 AM »
If you're so butt hurt about people hunting go out and do something for nature.Seek out and join a wildlife organization where you feel you can contribute the most to wildlife.

Again most hunters and fisherman I know contribute way more than the any of the crybabies that posted on this thread.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2010, 07:52:43 AM »
I agree with Makaveli on this ,,,,most hunters care for the environment more than most ppl could ever..
L

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2010, 07:53:56 AM »
Yup, if you care about the environment you're a sissy and a pussy.....

Did you actually read what I wrote. You watch any of the hunting shows on tv. Those people give a lot of money for conservation. They are the ones that set up huge areas to protect animals from there habitats being destroyed. They take one or two deer a year so fucking what. We are man we kill animals. Quite being a pussy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2010, 07:55:41 AM »
I'm not into being perfect.

I'm just into trying not to totally fuck up the Earth and the environment.

I'm not talking about being nice to people and living in utopia. I'm just talking about not totally fucking up this Earth out of pure selfishness. Killing wild animals for fun and shit like that. Having no respect for the environment at all. That is going to be people's downfall. We need to start walking more lightly on this Earth before to destory ourselves. It can't last much longer.... We need a major revolution.

that's cool...

It's just that, example,  I hate women who claim they search themselves, you know, puting aside all the pain they have experienced when they spread their legs for 500 men, when in reality they are just horny... same thing with anything else... no no no it's because you LOVE it  :P

we may destroy ourselves but, I have a strong commitment in what i say... it has to apply in everything... joker in the darknight movie is awesome btw... when something is so good and feels good and then you can throw it away just like that just for the heck of it, and then die yourself... nobody else sees the beauty in that  ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2010, 07:57:11 AM »
I agree with Makaveli on this ,,,,most hunters care for the environment more than most ppl could ever..

Most hunters fisherman see it as a spiritual thing. Anytime I went out and made a kill it was a clean shot. I would never want an animal to suffer long. People just so weak now a days. No men left.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2010, 07:58:22 AM »

How so?

SOME hunters so conservationism. But not very many.

Most of them are just dudes who own guns and kill shit for fun.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2010, 08:00:57 AM »
Most hunters fisherman see it as a spiritual thing. Anytime I went out and made a kill it was a clean shot. I would never want an animal to suffer long. People just so weak now a days. No men left.

I've killed lots of farm animals before. And i've gone hunting a few times.

It's not about being a man or being a sissy. That's just an immature way of looking at it, pulling the "you ain't a real man" card, thinking it's macho to hunt.... whatever. Hunting doesn't take any balls or guts at all really.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2010, 08:02:33 AM »
The companies that make the firearms, ammunition, cammo , ect. are involved in anything from Ducks Unlimited to the National Wild Turkey Federation to the Northeast Big Buck Club and everything in between.
They have done A LOT for the enviorment.

A lot of hunters I kow spend more time in nature than most people. They actually care about nature. They love nature! They eat and breathe it! There not just all talk like people you who sit behind there computers all day blabing about shit they have no idea about.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2010, 08:03:38 AM »

It's not about being a man or being a sissy. That's just an immature way of looking at it, pulling the "you ain't a real man" card, thinking it's macho to hunt.... whatever. Hunting doesn't take any balls or guts at all really.

Im not saying it does but bitching about men who do is pathetic. So the fuck what if Branch Warren wants to go out and kill a deer. He's and outdoorsmen.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2010, 08:04:59 AM »

Obviously.  ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2010, 08:07:56 AM »
Obviously.  ::)
Exactly. Most trophy hunters are just jackasses with small cock syndrome.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »

Well when you think about it this is a bodybuilding board where alot of homos come to enjoy men in thongs ;D.

No hunter wants the animal to suffer. Hunting is still embedded in our DNA and it's natural to hunt, and as you mentioned something spiritual about it. Hunting is more about the experience and being in the outdoors than killing an animal. Hell, my wife even hunts with me a few times a year.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2010, 08:11:01 AM »
Exactly. Most trophy hunters are just jackasses with small cock syndrome.

You are really an ignorant ducebagge to say something that stupid. I would expect it from Bay since he like porking men in the ass but from straight heterosexual if you really are. Some of the best men I know are outdoorsmen. Ya there might be an idiot here and there that hunts for the wrong reasons just like anything else.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2010, 08:15:41 AM »

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2010, 08:17:24 AM »
You are really an ignorant ducebagge to say something that stupid. I would expect it from Bay since he like porking men in the ass but from straight heterosexual if you really are. Some of the best men I know are outdoorsmen. Ya there might be an idiot here and there that hunts for the wrong reasons just like anything else.
I'm an outoorsman all the way.

But killing large animals isn't part of what I do. Killing large animals like that is just unnecessary. If you need meat killing varmints is good enough.

I'll admit, i've shot and ate tons of squirrels though, I ate them all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2010, 08:18:58 AM »
brock lesnar shoot deers and eats them... he moved to the country side with his wife because he hates living in city with all the pollutions, tv's and internets. He doesn't have none of that.

so....

turn off the lights, the pc... everything... you know how many Wats you consume per year? man you're a killer :P, wasting our guuguu buuguu pwanet  :(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2010, 08:23:31 AM »
Hunter Americanus.

Easily recognized by dayglow over surplus camoflauge. 
Habitat: Usually found sitting in deer blinds from Sat to Sun. 
Condition: Inebriated. 
Telltale droppings are found at the base of their arborial perch, consisting of cans of Milwaukee's Best or a similar budget brew.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2010, 08:23:37 AM »
i actually dislike the fact its been done by this little bitch warren out of entertainment + the fact this wild life should be left alone.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »
He should stick to shooting gear.