Author Topic: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!  (Read 71165 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2010, 04:39:03 AM »
He's getting dwarfed by both the horse and the moose. Oil'em up and put them in a thong and you get why Branch feels the need to overcompensate.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2010, 04:42:35 AM »
Is it just me or is anything he could be possibly aiming at in this photo be way too far off for an accurate shot?

from incomplete data

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2010, 04:44:26 AM »
::)  Cows, pigs, chickens, etc. are bred for the sole purpose to feed human beings i.e. they are domesticated.  Grizzly bears, Big Horn sheep, cougars, wolves, moose, whales etc. are WILD animals that should be left to live out their life in the wilderness.  A hunter like Branch and his wife hardly care about culling an overpopulation of deer or are in drastic need of venison to feed their family.  I never said there is anything wrong with the actual act of killing a wild animal i.e. it's inhumane.  It's the fact that people feel the need to kill a wild animal at all that is fucked up.  If he wants to shoot something why not go to a farm and blast a cow from 1000 yards?  After all isn't it the same "feeling".  They'll be plenty of more cows next year.  

And maybe a deer is one thing because they are so plentiful.  But when you are talking about exotic big game and other stupid shit it's even worse.  

Moreover, I get 99% of my food from sustainable farms where the livestock are treated humanely.  There will always be that 1% impossibility of doing so when eating out for example.  So is the way when you have to live plugged into the matrix of 21st century life.  
Well said. Hunting in our society is cruel and unnecessary.
It's an excuse to kill, NOTHING MORE! All rationalizations for hunting are bullshit IMO.
Wanna kill for fun? Do it like our ancestors did, up close and personal with spears, arrows and stones. At least that's a fair fight.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2010, 04:45:07 AM »
Is that Trish Stratus ? wtf nooooo  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2010, 04:48:48 AM »
PTPS we need some outdoor shots they are always cool in the sunlight.

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2010, 04:55:49 AM »
I dont get the point with shooting an animal from sooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo damn far away.
At least be semi close So the animal has a good chance of spotting you

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2010, 04:57:35 AM »
Well said. Hunting in our society is cruel and unnecessary.
It's an excuse to kill, NOTHING MORE! All rationalizations for hunting are bullshit IMO.
Wanna kill for fun? Do it like our ancestors did, up close and personal with spears, arrows and stones. At least that's a fair fight.

This is BS. Maby he wants to kill and EAT it. And not wanting to buy shit from the store of animals that you have no idea of they have been treated.

Im all for hunting if you're eating it.  Or feeding your realtives etc

Hunting IS in our NATURE. And some people still have the urge. To say its bad is retarded. Its was he have done since DAY MOTHERFUCKING ONE.

and lol @ mr anus comparing shooting a cow on a FARM vs hunting/killing/eating a wild animal hahahahaha

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2010, 04:58:48 AM »
If you like hunting and shooting, go to Afghanistan  :D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2010, 05:03:35 AM »
branch is such a fucking man

most, pretty much all guys who carry around that type of muscle are spoiled prima donnas who want to look manly but couldnt change a tire

branch really lives it

that being said, im of two minds about hunting............i realize the obvious hypocrisy in saying that hunting is wrong, if you not a vegan.............but still, deer are so harmless and beautiful, i would rather let them drink in a pond or graze in the forest; then shatter their spine with a .308 bullet and follow their bloody trail for a mile while adrenaline makes drag their dead hindquarters cause they are scared and dont know whats happening.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2010, 05:08:08 AM »
This is BS. Maby he wants to kill and EAT it. And not wanting to buy shit from the store of animals that you have no idea of they have been treated.

Im all for hunting if you're eating it.  Or feeding your realtives etc

Hunting IS in our NATURE. And some people still have the urge. To say its bad is retarded. Its was he have done since DAY MOTHERFUCKING ONE.

and lol @ mr anus comparing shooting a cow on a FARM vs hunting/killing/eating a wild animal hahahahaha

Grown men also married 12-13 year olds back in the day.  I guess you see nothing wrong with that either pedophile?  Again your 3rd grade logic preceeds any proclivity you might have to put forth a convincing argument about a philosphical argument such as hunting animals with modern technology.  In other words stick to peeping 1st graders in your free time and watching the make believe WWE because that's all you really have the intellect for.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2010, 05:11:48 AM »
juruth just creamed himself, as well as numerous other getbiggers lol

Is it just me or is anything he could be possibly aiming at in this photo be way too far off for an accurate shot?

I think you missed the point of that photo. ;D

As long as they are not hunting with Dick Cheney they'll be fine.  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2010, 05:13:00 AM »
Grown men also married 12-13 year olds back in the day.  I guess you see nothing wrong with that either pedophile?  Again your 3rd grade logic preceeds any proclivity you might have to put forth a convincing argument about a philosphical argument such as hunting animals with modern technology.  In other words stick to peeping 1st graders in your free time and watching the make believe WWE because that's all you really have the intellect for.

you are literally too dumb to even try and prove wrong.
Because even when ytou are, you still act like a bicth go carry on homo lol.

"kill a cow in a farm" hahahahaha

I guess we all should stop walking also now that we have segways? haha

and when I said BACK IN THE DAY I mean the First humans. I dont think they thought about getting married you retarded fuck haha. I guess you're just  trying and look for reasons to call people pehophiles? Projecting much nurse pedo? Mr sedating and molesting people  ??? didn't you mention you did that once? piece of shit :/

I am however talking about for example Deer etc like we hunt in sweden not exotic animals.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2010, 05:13:34 AM »
It takes a real man to shoot a beautiful buck with a high powered rifle.  ::) 

And it takes even more of a real man to let others slaughter their beef and chickens for them.   ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2010, 05:14:31 AM »
::)  Cows, pigs, chickens, etc. are bred for the sole purpose to feed human beings i.e. they are domesticated.  Grizzly bears, Big Horn sheep, cougars, wolves, moose, whales etc. are WILD animals that should be left to live out their life in the wilderness.  A hunter like Branch and his wife hardly care about culling an overpopulation of deer or are in drastic need of venison to feed their family.  I never said there is anything wrong with the actual act of killing a wild animal i.e. it's inhumane.  It's the fact that people feel the need to kill a wild animal at all that is fucked up.  If he wants to shoot something why not go to a farm and blast a cow from 1000 yards?  After all isn't it the same "feeling".  They'll be plenty of more cows next year.  

And maybe a deer is one thing because they are so plentiful.  But when you are talking about exotic big game and other stupid shit it's even worse.  

Moreover, I get 99% of my food from sustainable farms where the livestock are treated humanely.  There will always be that 1% impossibility of doing so when eating out for example.  So is the way when you have to live plugged into the matrix of 21st century life.  

Good post imo.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2010, 05:16:02 AM »
a few animal heads on the walls of an office looks cool.
No doubt about it...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2010, 05:18:04 AM »
Good post imo.

I follow his logic to a point, but as long as the game being killed is going to be eaten and isn't an endangered species, I don't see the problem. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2010, 05:18:59 AM »

\\\

so a deer holds more intrinsic human value then a pig?

a moose more then a cow?

and wild turkey more then a chicken?

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2010, 05:19:14 AM »
I follow his logic to a point, but as long as the game being killed is going to be eaten and isn't an endangered species, I don't see the problem. 

exacly my point =)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2010, 05:20:29 AM »
if you shoot an elephant you should eat it.
No doubt about it...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2010, 05:22:28 AM »
\\\

so a deer holds more intrinsic human value then a pig?

a moose more then a cow?

and wild turkey more then a chicken?

As my friends in Colorado used to say, "It's Walt Disney's fault.....he made certain animals cute and cuddly and others nobody gives a shit about" and those are the ones the bunny-huggers get worked up about.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2010, 05:24:44 AM »

Like ever winning the Olympia?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2010, 05:28:27 AM »
As my friends in Colorado used to say, "It's Walt Disney's fault.....he made certain animals cute and cuddly and others nobody gives a shit about" and those are the ones the bunny-huggers get worked up about.

yep thats pretty much what it boils down to, i am guilty of it as well.

we like to ascribe anthropomorphic features to some cute animals, and it humanizes them

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2010, 05:54:26 AM »

I think I've debated teenagers that have better reasoning skills than you. Seriously, I hate to call you stupid but it's so obvious.

You're saying it's ok to kill certain animals but not others. What in your mind makes it ok for some animals to live and others be readily thrown in the slaughter house? It's like telling a young kid that some women are whores, so it's ok to treat them like shit ...but the ones that look like they might make a good wife, you have to respect.

Have you been to your sustainable farm and seen with your own eyes the livestock that's about to slaugthered, be treated humanely? I'm willing to bet a jug of protein and say no. You're reasoning why your way of killing animals is better. Your ways of killing animals is not better, it's different. You spend money on their meat so the slaughterhouse has an incentive to kill your chicken or pig. You kill animals indirectly when you hand over your money instead of taking out a rifle and stalking your deer.  

All of your arguments are like listening to a woman yell and scream...just based on emotion because you don't "believe" something is right.

To all the fuck wits that don't know the first thing about hunting please educate yourselves. The big reasons why there are conservation areas like national parks is because of hunters. Anyone remember Teddy Roosevelt? Hunters license fees go to studying wildlife populations and aid in their conservation. Yes, conservation. In Illinois last year over 80,000 deer were taken (killed) by hunters. In a year or two that population would have been doubled or tripled...and then you would have deer starving to death everywhere because there wouldn't be enough food for all of them to be sustained. Then you would have more car accidents involving deer because there would be too many, you would have entire crop fields devastated....etc. Economy...etc.

^ the word "deer" is replaceable with other animals as well.

As far as big game hunting...same thing. Anyone ever see or has been educated on the sheer destruction that a her of wild African elephants can cause on a forest or patch of land? They utterly destroy trees and all vegetation. This has a chain effect because  no other animals can use the area for food or shelter. Getting a permit to kill a "big game" in Africa is near impossible and costs thousands of dollars...for the opportunity, not guaranteed chance.

Also, a deer, like most animals can smell you a mile away. It can hear you something like 500 yards ? That's why taking a shot at over 100 yards is "fair chance to get away".

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2010, 06:08:35 AM »
It takes a real man to shoot a beautiful buck with a high powered rifle.  ::) 

Most original post ever. 
You should write a book.
Y

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2010, 06:10:33 AM »
I think I've debated teenagers that have better reasoning skills than you. Seriously, I hate to call you stupid but it's so obvious.

Dont even bother, he doesn't care if hes right/wrong neither if hes proven right or wrong neither if hes made to look like a RETARD because hes so fucking stupid, he doesn't care..