Author Topic: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!  (Read 71343 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2010, 06:11:53 AM »
A lot of butt hurt betas on this board. Hunting is in our human dna. I don't see anything wrong with it. One bullet from a high powered rifle and It's usually over pretty quickly.

Deers eat millions of dollars in crops every year. They cause a lot of auto accidents. They spread lime disease. It's important to keep their population down. Most places I have lived as soon as your out in the country you can spot dozens of them on the side of the road.

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2010, 06:17:27 AM »
A lot of butt hurt betas on this board. Hunting is in our human dna. I don't see anything wrong with it. One bullet from a high powered rifle and It's usually over pretty quickly.

Deers eat millions of dollars in crops every year. They cause a lot of auto accidents. They spread lime disease. It's important to keep their population down. Most places I have lived as soon as your out in the country you can spot dozens of them on the side of the road.

we Are and will Always be hunters/gatherers.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2010, 06:19:43 AM »
 8)
L

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2010, 06:20:18 AM »
Where can we shoot dead branch warren?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2010, 06:32:03 AM »
too much hate in this thread

Branch is a cool dude who likes to hunt .. wife is very good looking, and they both look happy toghether .. good for them

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2010, 06:37:02 AM »
Branch goes hunting

hahahahahahahaha

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2010, 06:46:24 AM »
Branch is a country boy like me and we hunt. Same goes for Brock Lesnar, hell he's even in a few hunting product commercials. Nothing is wrong with killing animals as long as they are eaten and not just taken for pure sport. I figured bodybuilders who eat 3-5x the normal amount of protein of the avg person would actually understand but I guess there's alot of whiney animal right activists here instead. You twinks need to stay in the city.

Hunting is the number one management tool for all game species, ask any wildlife biologist and they will tell you that. Hunters are the first conservationists as we keep the game species managed so detrimental diseases (CWD, Blue tongue, etc) do not decimate the population. Most hunters I know respect the animals we hunt and aren't some crazed lunatics running around the woods shooting everything that moves. I literally see 300-400 deer per season and might kill 6-8 of those.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2010, 07:07:11 AM »
seems branch enjoys killing things for fun hope he dies soon, i would like to beat the shit out of this pussy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2010, 07:13:13 AM »
how about a dog is really a god just like the devil-lived and come back as a viscious animal and rips to shreds uncompassionate human kind like branch

animals are no longer needed for food, you can make complete protien combinations through food. but yet these idiots still want to regress and act like there living in the 1400's with rifles

as for crops a wire fence or wooden fence is effective to keep the deer out

let these deers live , we are not righteous enough to determine there fate

so what if they cause car accidents , doesnt mean we need to retaliate like savages

hunters are lucky people dont hunt them like the savages they are. what if hunters sufferd the same fate, would they change?
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2010, 07:15:18 AM »
 I've got no problem with killing animals in some cases.

But killing huge wild animals for fun is some pussy shit. Shooting a varmint or killing a domesticated farm animal is one thing. But going after huge wild animals is bitch, unless you're a real homesteader in a remote area and you NEED the meat.

Branch Warren, hunting animals while he's already ot 500 pounds of meat in his freezer, slamming GH and test on his way to the hunting grounds = bitch shit.

Someone should shoot him in the ass to show him what it's all about.

io856

« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2010, 07:16:13 AM »
what if hunters sufferd the same fate, would they change?
then its war

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2010, 07:18:19 AM »
Well said. Hunting in our society is cruel and unnecessary.
It's an excuse to kill, NOTHING MORE! All rationalizations for hunting are bullshit IMO.
Wanna kill for fun? Do it like our ancestors did, up close and personal with spears, arrows and stones. At least that's a fair fight.

people want to do shit the easy way, they are pussies, afriad of manual labor, would rather take steroids, we live in a mentally weak and flawed society that people kill for fun
A

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2010, 07:19:46 AM »
I think hunting is ok if its done for eating/feeding purposes and the animal killed is not an endangered specie.

But is Branch going to actually eat the deer like Ted Nugent or did he do it for the "fun"?

I think its the latter.

spinnis

« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2010, 07:20:36 AM »
how about a dog is really a god just like the devil-lived and come back as a viscious animal and rips to shreds uncompassionate human kind like branch

animals are no longer needed for food, you can make complete protien combinations through food. but yet these idiots still want to regress and act like there living in the 1400's with rifles

as for crops a wire fence or wooden fence is effective to keep the deer out

let these deers live , we are not righteous enough to determine there fate

so what if they cause car accidents , doesnt mean we need to retaliate like savages

hunters are lucky people dont hunt them like the savages they are. what if hunters sufferd the same fate, would they change?

do you know what would happen if Everyone stopped killing deer?

io856

« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2010, 07:23:27 AM »
maybe thats just the way they do thins round that way

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2010, 07:24:34 AM »
I can't believe this thread turned into gay parade tree hugging cocksucking festival, getbig truly is filled with gay- and over sensitive idiots.

I thought this thread will end in 6 posts or so with gay comments, and commenting on branches ass position, but that's it...

... boy was I Wrong :-X

thank god swede is keeping this real. swede usually is a 30 caliber apache cannon against human hordes in these topics, so, you don't need my fire power here.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2010, 07:24:41 AM »
then its war

see exactly what im saying, now is this the right way to go about life?

so impressive killing a defensless animal, animal killers and eaters really are gonna be in a shitty mess, odds are likely that "god" will be more compassionate towards them, after all we are not the most dominating species in all aspects, some aspects we are, we are a perfect blend as human kind but other animals are much smarter then us, even apes perform much quicker on memory tests. So what if god came down as some hybrid animal of superior intelligence, strength and compassion, how many humans would he spare his compassion on? something to think about, you never know whats out there until its too late like a snake biting your hand and poisoning you to death when all you did was reach your hand to the ground to pick up some trash only to find a snake hidden underneath and then your in serious pain and a fight for your life? THINK ABOUT IT
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »

so impressive killing a defensless animal, animal killers and eaters really are gonna be in a shitty mess, odds are likely that "god" will be more compassionate towards them, after all we are not the most dominating species in all aspects, some aspects we are, we are a perfect blend as human kind but other animals are much smarter then us, even apes perform much quicker on memory tests. So what if god came down as some hybrid animal of superior intelligence, strength and compassion, how many humans would he spare his compassion on? something to think about, you never know whats out there until its too late like a snake biting your hand and poisoning you to death when all you did was reach your hand to the ground to pick up some trash only to find a snake hidden underneath and then your in serious pain and a fight for your life? THINK ABOUT IT

Dude, have a cup of olive oil and relax.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2010, 07:29:37 AM »
I can't believe this thread turned into gay parade tree hugging cocksucking festival, getbig truly is filled with gay- and over sensitive idiots.

I thought this thread will end in 6 posts or so with gay comments, and commenting on branches ass position, but that's it...

... boy was I Wrong :-X

thank god swede is keeping this real. swede usually is a 30 caliber apache cannon against human hordes in these topics, so, you don't need my fire power here.

Why don't you post another picture of yourself posing in white skintight panties, Showing off the outline of your little dick and shaved legs.

That'll inject some hetero macho energy into the thread.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2010, 07:30:25 AM »

Definately this type activity doesnt follow the Falcon Principles of no meat eating. The only time I would kill a animal is if I was starving and had no food.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2010, 07:31:11 AM »
Why don't you post another picture of yourself posing in white skintight panties, Showing off the outline of your little dick and shaved legs.

That'll inject some hetero macho energy into the thread.

what is SO WRONG... in hunting  ???

people in getbig beat women, hate on religions, are ready to pull a pin... but when a deer dies, oooh the pain  ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2010, 07:32:20 AM »
 Most people just think the whole world is here for them to shit on and enjoy while they are alive.

People just don't give a fuck about doing the right thing usually.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2010, 07:36:04 AM »
what is SO WRONG... in hunting  ???

people in getbig beat women, hate on religions, are ready to pull a pin... but when a deer dies, oooh the pain  ::)

That is a low life thing to do, whoever beats a woman is a coward.

Nothing wrong with hunting if its done for the right reasons, but if you do it for the "thrill" then your head is messed up.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2010, 07:37:11 AM »
Most people just think the whole world is here for them to shit on and enjoy while they are alive.

People just don't give a fuck about doing the right thing usually.

you are right... to get a better world, we should all be more consistant in making it better, hold the door open and say thank you, recycle, hold eachothers hand and give people chanses to change and have clean air and all that shit.

however.... you missed the point. People are two faced mammals who will eat eachother allive when the chips are down.. there is no firm commitment in good, it's just an illusion.

You talk kindly now, you want all that good to happend, but yet, you would still kill in the name of peace, you would still fuck in the name of virginity... people allways try to hide their vises in some white robe, when the truth is, they do the bad things because they love it.

so either be bad, or be good... but don't be a liar and a hypocrite, yes?