Author Topic: Randy Moss CUT by the Vikings  (Read 9350 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Randy Moss CUT by the Vikings
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2010, 06:34:06 PM »
I'm not saying Moss handled this situation with class and grace. He's an emotional guy and has no filter. It is what it is.

He told the media - who've been vilifying him since he was a kid - to go fuck themselves, just as he should've done.

And now, all the WHITE and sellout media are up in arms because he stood up to them, and they want to try to hurt his market value moving forward. 

Talk about a man of principle, he put his money where his mouth is (with regards to the $25,000 fine).  How many of you gutless punk bitches have the balls to do that?

I've never been a Randy guy, but the vast majority of you are so fucking sideways on this it's not even funny.  ESPN/Disney have your minds all twisted up. 

Believe that shit, bitches.

body88

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »
He told the media - who've been vilifying him since he was a kid - to go fuck themselves, just as he should've done.

And now, all the WHITE and sellout media are up in arms because he stood up to them, and they want to try to hurt his market value moving forward. 

Talk about a man of principle, he put his money where his mouth is (with regards to the $25,000 fine).  How many of you gutless punk bitches have the balls to do that?

I've never been a Randy guy, but the vast majority of you are so fucking sideways on this it's not even funny.  ESPN/Disney have your minds all twisted up. 

It's clear that someone has hacked or is posting under your handle.

If not you just sound like a fucking idiot. Hahaha.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2010, 08:18:36 PM »

Wait a minute...WTF does any of this have to do with WHITE????
You Can't Do It!!!

epic_alien

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »

Talk about a man of principle, he put his money where his mouth is (with regards to the $25,000 fine).  How many of you gutless punk bitches have the balls to do that?

I've never been a Randy guy, but the vast majority of you are so fucking sideways on this it's not even funny.  ESPN/Disney have your minds all twisted up.  

he gives up on plays, you fucking kneegrow

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »
Tre, I can understand defending Moss about the media stance, but to act like he's anything more than a spoiled crybaby who just quits when things don't go his way, is wrong.

and body88, I was so happy to see Tate do that.....talk about polar opposite guy to Moss....wow......coming back from serious knee injuries as a WR vs  boohoo, my current teams sucks.....and I now want to play for the team that I whined about playing for........boohoo......