Author Topic: Hahahaha!! - Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman: Two evil witches LOSE THEIR ASSES!  (Read 5226 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If, in your opinion, someone with these qualifications knows shit about business, who the fuck does?

Only far left communists who run the UE rate from 4.9% to over 12%.  That is who these idiots trust - its a perfect example of stockholm syndrom if I ever saw it. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
If, in your opinion, someone with these qualifications knows shit about business, who the fuck does?
lmao.. ok ok, both of these women do know about business. of course they do. but to what extent can one know about business? the idea that it takes a special education to run a company is retarded. i know about 20 drug drealers under the age of 30 who could run a multinational corporation tomorrow with no problems. pretty much anyone with the slightest understanding of supply/demand, basic mathematics, and sales could do so. these two bitches dont have any kind of special knowledge on how to balance budgets or anything else that might be worthy in a politician

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government
-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."

- Patrick Henry

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lmao.. ok ok, both of these women do know about business. of course they do. but to what extent can one know about business? the idea that it takes a special education to run a company is retarded. i know about 20 drug drealers under the age of 30 who could run a multinational corporation tomorrow with no problems. pretty much anyone with the slightest understanding of supply/demand, basic mathematics, and sales could do so. these two bitches dont have any kind of special knowledge on how to balance budgets or anything else that might be worthy in a politician

And hence - the typical far left obama voter.  

Case closed. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government
-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."

- Patrick Henry

absolutely. restrain it from creating laws that dictate how we should live our lives. like making weed illegal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

absolutely. restrain it from creating laws that dictate how we should live our lives. like making weed illegal

Yet you probably support obamacare mandating everyone buy health insurance, everyone pay into SS, everyone pay into medicare, strict gun control for CCW, etc etc.  .   ::)  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Meg Whitman's personal spending on her campaign: $163 mil.

National Endowment for the Arts 2010 budget: $161.4 mil.
I read an article a while back about how she placated her son's university (an Ivy, I think) with a huge endowment for all his bad behaviour (read: criminal). Guy was the frat-douche from hell. Creepy. Creepy.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
first lesson in dealing is:don't smoke you're own shit....you must be bankrupt

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

And hence - the typical far left obama voter. 

Case closed. 
business is a false prophet.. it will be the downfall of society...  its unsustainable..

Yet you probably support obamacare mandating everyone buy health insurance, everyone pay into SS, everyone pay into medicare, strict gun control for CCW, etc etc.  .   ::)  ::)
nah, we already pay more per capita for health insurance programs than all of the countries that provide free healthcare for all citizens, and thats what we shoudl be doing to.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
No one is gonna confuse either of these two broads with Ashlynn Brooke. That's for damn sure.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
the idea that it takes a special education to run a company is retarded. i know about 20 drug drealers under the age of 30 who could run a multinational corporation tomorrow with no problems. pretty much anyone with the slightest understanding of supply/demand, basic mathematics, and sales could do so.

I agree that it doesn't take special education, and I agree that you probably know about 20 drug dealers.

But you're grossly over simplifying it.  I work for a fortune 20 company, and everyone has the basic understanding of the supply/demand math shit you mention.  The trouble is, there's a million moving parts - financial, logistical, political, etc. that it takes to make it run correctly, efficiently and profitably.  It does take a certain special person, or else everyone would do it.
Y

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I agree that it doesn't take special education, and I agree that you probably know about 20 drug dealers.

But you're grossly over simplifying it.  I work for a fortune 20 company, and everyone has the basic understanding of the supply/demand math shit you mention.  The trouble is, there's a million moving parts - financial, logistical, political, etc. that it takes to make it run correctly, efficiently and profitably.  It does take a certain special person, or else everyone would do it.
it takes decisiveness and fearlessness, thats about it. i guess that is a special person in the sense that not everyone is born able to lead. but leadership doesnt mean jackshit if it isnt coupled with an open mind and critical thinking.

you rich bastard (if you do work for a fortune 20)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
it takes decisiveness and fearlessness, thats about it. i guess that is a special person in the sense that not everyone is born able to lead. but leadership doesnt mean jackshit if it isnt coupled with an open mind and critical thinking.

Yeah, lets appoint bums, whinos, welfare brats, and life long govt hacks to run everything.   ::)  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Yes, it does take the qualities you mention, but you have to know what you're being decisive about.  And I agree about the open mindedness.  There's just a huge learning curve to get to that point.

Now, if you're talking about starting a new business from scratch, I'd agree.  But to get to Whitman's level, you have to have a ton of knowledge in addition to the stuff you mention.

Also -Not rich, but doing OK.   ;D  I'm in that range where I should be doing great, but the cost of living puts me in the middle.  I make a salary where I thought I'd be driving a Lexus, but instead drive a ten year old truck..AMT tax takes away all the fun money.
Y

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Yes, Fiorina and Whitman were very successful CEOs.  They successfully dumped tens of thousands of employees as they took hundreds of millions of dollars for themselves.

I'm not happy with Boxer or Brown, but the thought of Carly "let them eat cake" Fiorina and/or Meg "the illegals are MY slaves" Whitman taking positions of leadership is...uh...well, no thanks.

They'll just have to console themselves with a nice, leisurely trip off the nearest cliff.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, Fiorina and Whitman were very successful CEOs.  They successfully dumped tens of thousands of employees as they took hundreds of millions of dollars for themselves.

I'm not happy with Boxer or Brown, but the thought of Carly "let them eat cake" Fiorina and/or Meg "the illegals are MY slaves" Whitman taking positions of leadership is...uh...well, no thanks.

They'll just have to console themselves with a nice, leisurely trip off the nearest cliff.

What about the millions of jobs THE FAR LEFT IDIOTS LIKE BXER HAVE FORCED OUT OF THE STATE OF CALI BY PUSHING A RADICAL ANTI-BUSINESS AGENDA?

You guys never look at that side of the equation do you? 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
What about the millions of jobs THE FAR LEFT IDIOTS LIKE BXER HAVE FORCED OUT OF THE STATE OF CALI BY PUSHING A RADICAL ANTI-BUSINESS AGENDA?

You are a sore loser!  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Irony much. And settle down. We get it. Oh brother.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I'm just thrilled we are paying $800 million for the President to visit India....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Irony much. And settle down. We get it. Oh brother.

Do you think it is a coincidence that Cali has a far higher UE rate than the national average yet is also rated one of the worst for taxes and business climate?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm just thrilled we are paying $800 million for the President to visit India....

I'm not - he is pissing away money like the world is ending tommorow.  he acts like he is the King of Zamunda or some shit. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I'm not - he is pissing away money like the world is ending tommorow.  he acts like he is the King of Zamunda or some shit. 

i was being sarcastic of course... ;D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Watching a liberal dance around the truth is to realize that it is not only God who moves in mysterious ways.  ;D 

By the way, I am very conservative in both word and life itself.

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
I wonder why Arnold didn't endorse Whitman.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
ceo's that dont know a damned thing about shit. first of all, running a business is absolutely nothing like running a government. the qualities necessary to be effective at one are totally seperate from the qualities necessary to be effective at the other. secondly, those bitches dont know shit about business either.

You get dumber with every post.

Answer this: Under Jerry Brown will California become a more business friendly State than under Meg Whitman who was the CEO of one of the most successful companies in history, ebay? To say that Meg Whitman, a Havard Business School Graduate, knows nothing about business, how jobs are created and economic expansion shows a level of colossal ignorance that is truly staggering.

Another quick question to test your knowledge of economics: When a government gives a job to someone, anyone, meaning they hire someone that works for the government: does that expand, contract or have no effect on economic expansion?

Stick to talking about steroids and receiving anal sex.