Author Topic: We have another supernatural NFL type sprinter on Getbig :)))  (Read 27246 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers

Only four people ran under 4.4 at the 2010 combine and only a handful ran in the 4.4s. Getbig has some of the greatest athletes on the planet!  ::)

Hand timing is BS in a 40 yard sprint.  Way to much human error for such a short distance. I can go to any high school and find 10 kids who claim a 4.6 or better 40 yard. They are all delusional.  If they could really do that their college would be paid for at a division I school for a track scholarship  .  I was a sprinter in high school and college.  Anyone who can break 4.5 legit is an elite athlete.

I forgot this is GetBig where everyone is an elite bodybuilder, rich; drives a 100K car and has such good looks that they have to turn down woman left and right.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Hand timing is BS in a 40 yard sprint.  Way to much human error for such a short distance. I can go to any high school and find 10 kids who claim a 4.6 or better 40 yard. They are all delusional.  If they could really do that their college would be paid for at a division I school for a track scholorship.  I was a sprinter in high school and college.  Anyone who can break 4.5 legit is an elite athlete.

I forgot this is GetBig where everyone is an elite bodybuilder, rich; drives a 100K car and has such good looks that they have to turn down woman left and right.

QFT

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I'm slow. 'Course I'm White, so that goes without saying.   ;D

/not much of a vertical, neither

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Uh, Connie Hawkins played in the NBA......I'm talking about the ones who "woulda been all-pro" yet never made it out of hs....
i don't think he made to the NBA till he was 29.....dude is in the HOF and missed his best years....

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Everybody in da hood knows "some guy" who was better than Jordan, but just got caught up in something..... ::)

::)

stupid mutherfucker...there are guys who run sub-4.5 40s but dont go on to the nfl...just like wackdaddy is 6'7" and doesnt have a nba contract but does sniff paint.

getwhite's elite members  ::)

btw...did i call you a stupid mutherfucker?  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
i don't think he made to the NBA till he was 29.....dude is in the HOF and missed his best years....

i know, the Hawk was awesome.....David Thompson was a guy who wasted his career with drug use too.....sad.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
i know, the Hawk was awesome.....David Thompson was a guy who wasted his career with drug use too.....sad.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Hand timing is BS in a 40 yard sprint.  Way to much human error for such a short distance. I can go to any high school and find 10 kids who claim a 4.6 or better 40 yard. They are all delusional.  If they could really do that their college would be paid for at a division I school for a track scholarship  .  I was a sprinter in high school and college.  Anyone who can break 4.5 legit is an elite athlete.

thank u

finally some common sense

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Deion Sanders allegedly ran a 40 in 4.57..........backwards. ...... :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

stupid mutherfucker...there are guys who run sub-4.5 40s but dont go on to the nfl...just like wackdaddy is 6'7" and doesnt have a nba contract but does sniff paint.

getwhite's elite members  ::)

btw...did i call you a stupid mutherfucker?  
u must be certifiably dumb lol

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
LOL!!!  Lotta hate on this board for people that are naturally better athletes...Yes it was hand timed...Bottom line is I was fast SOB and I'm not going to sit here and justify my time to anyone...You can believe it or not I really don't give a shit...Surprise, black guys in shape are pretty fast ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Have to measure my time... all this drama has made me curious.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
You idiots sound like my nephew,  "coach said he timed me and I ran a 4.5 40yd".  Yeah right, none of you clowns have sniffed that, especially not in high school.  You guys who are claiming this shit sound like the dudes in my gym when I was in college, "yeah, I used to bench 300 junior year in high school, but I quit liftin' for a while, and now I'm a little weaker" as he struggles with 135 for sets.  You assholes on this board amaze me.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
LOL!!!  Lotta hate on this board for people that are naturally better athletes...Yes it was hand timed...Bottom line is I was fast SOB and I'm not going to sit here and justify my time to anyone...You can believe it or not I really don't give a shit...Surprise, black guys in shape are pretty fast ::)

True, but you are running against ELITE black guys, which you are not, and your times are "supposely" the same or better :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
4.3 here.  I was a 185-lb cornerback.  

The funny part is that there's these two white girls who think that each of them can beat me in a sprint. 

I fully intend to bust that ass this winter.

ok reggie Bush. You do realize a legit 4.3 is world class speed right? The top African American athletes in the country are in the 4.4-4.5 range.
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tre was a teen. Untrained and a nobody, he had the speed of the best world class sprinters

Instead of using it to achieve greatness, he chose to film roided women schmoesquatting dudes willing to pay

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

bump fr the truth. What is funny is when every fat lineman even the non black ones claim they run a 4.8. Its just that number people throw out there and the fastest guys run a 4.1. Lmao iddnt kevin levrone claim to run a 4.1 at one point yet got his ass burn by that track star? Levron was clocked at 4.8 so it goes to show you how much bullshit goes on with hand times from high school football coaches..
l

spinnis

3.3 here,

Backwards,
while drunk,
after running a marathon,
and while having a cold

pretty decent though

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
on a side note I still think Kevin Levrone could of been one of the best athletes in the world regardless of what he did. He was just that gifted.
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

ahahahahahahaha look at all the getbig olympians running sub 4.5's

b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
3.3 here,

Backwards,
while drunk,
after running a marathon,
and while having a cold

pretty decent though

this almost cakes the famous Mickey Mantle who was said to run 3.1 seconds to first base. Yet the top guys in the mlb struggle to break 3.4.
l

spinnis

this almost cakes the famous Mickey Mantle who was said to run 3.1 seconds to first base. Yet the top guys in the mlb struggle to break 3.4.

"this almost cakes the famous"

you cannot understand the fucking sarcasm? what are you? retarded?  ???

didnt notice the "BACKWARDS" part? or the "After a marathon" part? or "while drunk" part? hahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm slow. 'Course I'm White, so that goes without saying.   ;D

/not much of a vertical, neither

Racist post reported.

And while I don't believe in every single claim made here either, it is funny seeing Sevastase call people out. Dude wants us to believe he knows all the top secret info about everything from reading Aura to interpreting dreams to Aliens to Montauk, and that he was a gladiator 2000 years ago in ancient Rome with the one & only Stewart Swerdlow and similar stuff, but won't admit it's possible for a natural to have 17"+ arms ;D

Guess it's entertaining one way or the other, lol. Carry on, boys.