Author Topic: Post up the stuff here that's made you LOL  (Read 11455 times)

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Re: Post up the stuff here that's made you LOL
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2010, 04:53:02 AM »
Dave made this place more real.
Hopefully he will stage a Elvis style 78 comeback special.
Ron should really be hounding him to return. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2010, 05:43:04 AM »
So many over the years

I used to laugh in tears, reading SquadFather shit, Kiwiol, mass04 and Groink stuff .... I found it so funny
X 2!

w8m8

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
Each time I remember a funny post .. it can't be found .. there was a ton of funny ones on the X  :'(

all the additions here are funny ... I'm going back to hunting for more   :D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2010, 04:41:12 PM »
Kiwiol's parody of getbiggers was some of the funniest shit i've read on here.

Onlyme

Hahahahaha I've been watching Kiwiahole, Assholelic, Goatgirl and other pussies talk sh*t about me. Hahaha you all can only dream of living my life. What have you done with your life? Are you all gay for Goodrum? I have achieved more in my life in one year than all of you have in the whole of your lives put together. Hahaha I bet you are jealous of me. Do you dream about me when you go to sleep? You must be Queer Vissy's gimmick account. Hahaha I love it when nobodies try and bring me down. Makes me feel special. Anyway, I got to go, but I must say I feel sorry for you lot. Hahaha must suck to be you.

Vince Basile

Getbig must be home to some of the biggest mental cases out there. I mean, look at the floatsam that post here. Back in my day, we had no electricity, but we could all attend a stranger's funeral without being judged for it. Goes to show that having access to knowledge and information doesn't necessarily translate to enlightenment automatically.

Hank Wood is just another coward and buffoon who fits in perfectly with the IFBB puppet Bob and the rest of the floatsam here. Would this kind of behavior be allowed or even tolerated among civilized people? Of course not. That's why people of these kind end up here in this cesspool called Getbig.

Speaking of Cesspool, has anyone seen Melvin's latest pictures? Here is a bloke who has been talking about bodybuilding and winning competitions for years now and still looks like a joke. Must be something they add in the water where he is. Does even his Queen Vissy think he is a bodybuilder anymore than he is a doctor, never mind the certificate he got from the religious institution that most likely conferred the accolade upon him as a joke? I only sit back and laugh at all this, when I'm not busy checking out the local newspapers for funerals of strangers to crash

Hank Wood

Moose wasn't happy with posting 3000 pictures of himself everyday. He wanted "members" to climb aboard his "Moosetrain".

Mike, do you think people didn't see through your thinly veiled suggestions of inviting grown men to mount you when you said such things?

Look, Mike uses the title Dr even though he is just a Chiropractor, just like he calls himself a bodybuilder even though he only weighed 140 lb onstage.

Mike was always attention whoring. He wanted the men here to praise his muscles and describe his body in minute detail.

Put everything together and you get the picture that Mike is nothing more than yet another queer midget that wants other guys to pay him a lot of attention.

Mike, you need to step away from the attention whoring. Look inside yourself and find your humble self, so to speak.

I wish you all the best of luck in this, Mike. God bless you.

Squadfather

You better watch out NZ or "mesmorph78" will start talking about his 21" arms that he built naturally by eating just 2 small meals a day and how he's the greatest natural of all time. Aren't you terrified?   ::)

Matt C

I'm not gay, but if I was, Frank would be exactly what I was looking for. He is tall, handsome, has a full head of hair and an awesome physique that doesn't just look great onstage, but also in the streets and clubs. I also love Gunther, because he is not a Jew who controls the media and everything else, but an Caucasian whose IQ must be around 105, statistically speaking. But even he doesn't compare to Frank - I am to Frank what Hulkster is to Ronnie, lol! Whenever I see them, I always ask girls I'm friends with what they think of his physique and like me, they all agree that Frank has the best looks ever.

Review of Frank's video

www.ilovespam.com/cuminasecond.html

More pics and clips of Frank will be added on my website soon*

Vince Goodrum

::)

I've been working with *insert name no one has heard of* and we are working on bringing me onstage at 210 - 215 lb. At that weight, I'll be conditioned and my arms and back have only gotten better. I've got access to all the equipment I need, to train for the upcoming Mountaineer classic and Vissy is preparing my meals so I won't have a problem with my diet. I'm not a skinny twink like you who embarrassed himself onstage like you did. I won't accept any less than first place and that trophy has my name written all over it. Don't talk down to guys who are above your league, jail bait

Chuckle.

Kyomu

Yes, but the way Paco train, squat EVELY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! Because Taoist meditation good, but nut get leg swep like when hack squat. But Paco mak me eat 1000 gram of protein everyday and yes BODYBUILDING IS THE MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special Ed

My prediction of how this thread will go:

1) Hulkster logs in and starts making posts along the lines of "lol, the one-arm construction worker never came close to Ronnie and this has been PROVEN in the truce thread. Ronnie 99 is the best bodybuilder ever seen on stage, period", followed by about 4 pics of Ronnie that have been posted 985,847,487 times.

2) ND logs in and retorts with, "lmfao, your hero got owned everytime he stepped against Dorian. Here, check this out *posts pic of back double biceps shot of Dorian and Ronnie standing side by side in the 96 Mr O*, followed by a quote from Peter McGough from FLEX magazine circa 99, ending with 'consider yourself owned again, kid"

3) Hulkster reply - " ::) Ronnie wasn't in his peak in 96. Everyone knows he didn't peak till 98 / 99. You can't seriously say this *8 (sharpened and enhanced) pics from 99 Olympia of Ronnie* is better than this *3 really bad transitional shots of Dorian from the 94 Mr Olympia*

4) Bigbobs chimes in with, "Can't believe no one mentioned Nasser *posts 4 pics of Nasser from the front*"

5) Mars posts a random pic that has nothing to do with the topic on hand, followed by a YouTube link on Metallica a few posts later

6) Someone like Tendonitis or a Yboarder, "Christ can't you fags take this shit somewhere else? Must every blooming thread be about Dorian Vs Ronnie? etc etc"

7) One of the gimmicks quotes Bigbobs' post and puts a  ;D before posting the chopped pics of him leaning on Nasser, with the whole "Queer eye for the Nasser guy" caption

8] The_Swami quoting Bigbobs' post and says, "Great pics Bobs. Goes to show how great Nasser really was. Absolute perfection right there. No wonder HUGE Nasser has a 300 IQ, gets all the beautiful women, is a multimillionaire etc etc"

9) Pumpster joins the fray, quoting ND's posts and says, "LOL! The construction worker sure is perfection, lol! If he didn't suck Weider cock, he wouldn't have placed in the top 10 etc etc"

10) ND replies back, addressing Pumpster with the quote about Pumpster loving "gorgeous trannies", calls him a troll and for good measure, posts a pic of bowflex. Followed by Hulkster posting more pics of Ronnie and so on and so on.

Kiwi 'trying to mimick Special Ed and failing miserably' troll

Debussey

Measuring shit = a tricky scenario when taking into account the underlying factors. Debussey would like to measure it's own shit and eat it later, but it = not possible because it's asshole is either being probed by aliens or it's stool is being constantly pushed back in by God aka Gary Busey. However, Debussey knows it's shit = pea-sized just like it's IQ / brain because it doesn't like anything big, which is why it always attacks 600 lb whales like Onlysemen

Original thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=193577.msg3903970#msg3903970
follow the arrows

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2010, 07:04:20 PM »
I am 6'2" and weighs 235 at 31 years old.  I have trained since I was a freshman in High school.  Very hard after I left school.  I just benched last month 455.  I squat a little over 500.  But I can do 405 for 6 good reps.  I don't deadlift.  I do at least an hour of cardio regardless if I train.  I swim almost everyday.  I ride my to the gym most of time.  I do not diet at all.  I eat allot of fast food.  BK is my favorite and Taco Bell.  I don't drink anything but water and sometime lowfat milk.  I have abs.  I wear size 34 levi's 501's.  I hope I never have to diet to stay lean.  I drink 3 protein shakes a day too.  Just Metrx.  Always had Metrx and nothing else.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2010, 05:56:45 AM »
Kiwiol's parody of getbiggers was some of the funniest shit i've read on here.

Onlyme

Vince Basile

Hank Wood

Squadfather

Matt C

Vince Goodrum

Kyomu

Special Ed

Debussey

Original thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=193577.msg3903970#msg3903970

Great stuff right there!!