Author Topic: For OzmO with Love  (Read 4821 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
For OzmO with Love
« on: November 03, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
OK OzmO, Here's a Farrakhan position you may feel more comfortable commenting on or disputing

part1

part 2:

Can you answer any of the questions he asks?

Do you dispute any of the historical points he used to validate his commentary on the US Government?

OzmO, will you adddress this topic as it relates to the two above mentioned clips?
...or will you just continue to run away like a skeered little girl with her panties on fire?  :D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: For OzmO with Love
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »
jag, are you a noi follower/believer/adherent? or do you just like what the guy is saying outside the religious aspect?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 10:20:47 PM »
No,  I won't watch it at all.

His vanity is too distracting. 

Lol
 ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:58:51 AM »
jag, are you a noi follower/believer/adherent? or do you just like what the guy is saying outside the religious aspect?

I'm not a follower of any dogmatic "religious" tradition, but I can appreciate certain truths he brings to light, and various assessments he has about the state of affairs in various communities and what is required to rectify certain situations.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 10:25:17 AM »
No,  I won't watch it at all.

His vanity is too distracting. 

Lol
 ;D

What do you have against red silk robes?

How about a plain conservative blue suit taking calls from detractors on C-Span

part 1:

part 2:
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:41 AM »
I'm not a follower of any dogmatic "religious" tradition, but I can appreciate certain truths he brings to light, and various assessments he has about the state of affairs in various communities and what is required to rectify certain situations.

Of course you do:

Louis Farrakhan is the National Representative of the Nation of Islam.

Nation of Islam beliefs:.

God: Wallace D. Fard came as God incarnate (God is man)

Muhammad:  Elijah Muhammad is the prophet to tell about incarnation of Fard

Race: The original black race of man is superior, especially to the white man: a race of "blue-eyed devils" created by the black man

Creation: Black scientists created the plan which repeats every 25,000 years

Qur'an:  Black scientists created and revealed the Bible and the Qur'an

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 11:08:59 AM »
Of course you do:

Louis Farrakhan is the National Representative of the Nation of Islam.

Nation of Islam beliefs:.

God: Wallace D. Fard came as God incarnate (God is man)

Muhammad:  Elijah Muhammad is the prophet to tell about incarnation of Fard

Race: The original black race of man is superior, especially to the white man: a race of "blue-eyed devils" created by the black man

Creation: Black scientists created the plan which repeats every 25,000 years

Qur'an:  Black scientists created and revealed the Bible and the Qur'an

I just said I didn't follow any religious dogma didn't I?

The truths Farrakhan speaks about that I can say I agree with, are when he talks about governments and what they are doing, and the problems these will lead to. When he discusses the follies of the Black community, and people should be doing to improve themselves and their standing in the community. When speaks of morals and moral obligations, I don't disagree.

And I like the fact that he really pisses some people off and  scares the poop out of them.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 12:47:29 PM »
What do you have against red silk robes?

How about a plain conservative blue suit taking calls from detractors on C-Span

part 1:

part 2:

Like i said, I will not listen to this man.  He's a disgrace and a whore.

But I did give you the opportunity to explain his "prophecy" and so far you have declined.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »
Like i said, I will not listen to this man.  He's a disgrace and a whore.

I guess it's far easier to refuse to simply dismiss him and refuse to watch it, than it is to watch it and dispute him. After all, if he says something that makes good sense, how can you possibly attack it and still maintain any credibility huh? If he says something you agree with, you wouldn't want to say you disagree with because you know it will result in a loss of credibility, ...therefore, you simply refuse to watch. I thought you were more mature than that, ...guess I was wrong.  :-\

But I did give you the opportunity to explain his "prophecy" and so far you have declined.

Of course I have. I will not do to the extra time and effort to transcribe a video that's right there for the viewing.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 01:19:35 PM »
I guess it's far easier to refuse to simply dismiss him and refuse to watch it, than it is to watch it and dispute him. After all, if he says something that makes good sense, how can you possibly attack it and still maintain any credibility huh? If he says something you agree with, you wouldn't want to say you disagree with because you know it will result in a loss of credibility, ...therefore, you simply refuse to watch. I thought you were more mature than that, ...guess I was wrong.  :-\

Of course I have. I will not do to the extra time and effort to transcribe a video that's right there for the viewing.
I am not asking you to transcribe it.  You are more than capable to put them in your own words.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 10:07:57 AM »
Oh get off it already.  The guy (Luis the vain) is revolting.  Its just not worth it to me to sit through 30 minutes of it.  

Ok, I will make a compromise with you.  Give me the "time points" he makes the "predictions" and i will watch it.

Don't worry OzmO, I wouldn't ask you or any of the majority of the readers of this forum to watch anything truly offensive or egregious. Consider this Farrakhan lite. It really is OK to watch. Unlike Samson123, I'm not looking to bring the scorpion's sting (most of the time).  :)

In part 1, the relevant time points are from 00:00 - 10:28

part 1:

In part 2, the relevant time points are from 00:00 - 09:57

part 2:
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 10:43:41 AM »
Don't worry OzmO, I wouldn't ask you or any of the majority of the readers of this forum to watch anything truly offensive or egregious. Consider this Farrakhan lite. It really is OK to watch. Unlike Samson123, I'm not looking to bring the scorpion's sting (most of the time).  :)

In part 1, the relevant time points are from 00:00 - 10:28

part 1:

In part 2, the relevant time points are from 00:00 - 09:57

part 2:

I say BRING THE DAMN STING!!!!!...To some learning is a PAINFUL experience that must be. 
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 02:07:39 PM »
I say BRING THE DAMN STING!!!!!...To some learning is a PAINFUL experience that must be. 

I'll leave that to you. I'm confident you won't disappoint. lol.  ;D
w