Author Topic: How to fight a fat man...  (Read 10383 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
How to fight a fat man...
« on: November 04, 2010, 04:12:41 PM »
No disrespect to anyone on here, but me and a former college friend had laughed about what this dude in college told us. All three of us were walking down our dorm hallway, and this one dude who was a "college thug", said that in order to fight a fat guy, you don't punch them in the gut, you grab their love handles, which contain tons of nerves, and they will squeal like a pig, we were like bullshit. So he knocks on this door, and a fat dude opens the door, and dude real quickly grabs his love handles, fat dude howls and then squeals like a pig and drops to the ground fast in pain. Like he'd been shot by a taser. Everybody opens their doors and fat dude is lying there out of breath on the verge of tears and pissed off. Thug Negro, walk away and said "I proved my point."

has anybody ever heard of this?

So, in order to beat Fedor, grab him by the love handles ::) ??? ;D

Jizzacked

Re: How to fight a fat man...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »
never heard of that technique before...

true or not, excellent story  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 04:21:25 PM »
LMAO!  You dont have to be fat for pinching someone's fat to hurt.  You grab someone's stomach and pinch or the back of their triceps or their back fat and it hurts like fuck. 

dustin

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 04:24:42 PM »
LMFAO!!! That'd be hilarious to just walk up to a fat person mean mugging hard as can be and just grab their muffin top with fury!! ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 04:28:42 PM »
ha ha  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 04:29:06 PM »
never heard of that technique before...

true or not, excellent story  ;D
I kid you not, it was a fatboy fat man...you know the Big Body. Dude knocked on his door, fat dude opens it up, dude just grabs his love handles real hard with a upward motion and the fat guy just howled in pain and collapsed...I mean we were like "Bullshit", when he was telling us and as we were walking, he causally knocks on a door (he knew that there was fat dude there), dude opens up the door and with that "WTF you want look", and "bam!"

Dude who did this was from Philly, I believe, and he had gotten into a number of street fights. I was
surprised to see him graduate.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »
kick em in da sack

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 04:45:50 PM »
My girlfriend pinches me hard as fuck right on the back of the arm right on the sensitive spot. It incompasitates me.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
I kid you not, it was a fatboy fat man...you know the Big Body. Dude knocked on his door, fat dude opens it up, dude just grabs his love handles real hard with a upward motion and the fat guy just howled in pain and collapsed...I mean we were like "Bullshit", when he was telling us and as we were walking, he causally knocks on a door (he knew that there was fat dude there), dude opens up the door and with that "WTF you want look", and "bam!"

Dude who did this was from Philly, I believe, and he had gotten into a number of street fights. I was

Bullshit in a real fight you'd just make the guy go even more apeshit, adrenaline response or whatever. Fuck you haven't ever gotten a purple nurple have you, they hurt like fuck, however in a fight that just give cause for head stomping.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »

LMFAO thats hillarious
bu im curious what would he had done if a skinny ass dude opened the door?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 04:51:40 PM »
Ya once the adrenaline gets flowing it would really take a lot more than that to get someone with heart to give up.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 04:54:44 PM »

even better the second time   ;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
Ya once the adrenaline gets flowing it would really take a lot more than that to get someone with heart to give up.
Lol I can't picture a way to get someone to go more apeshit, even eye gouging is atleast scarey, a skin twist is just a huge piss off.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
honestly this is true, right now im punching my self in the rips and fatty stomach, it doesnt hurt that much

but when i grab a chunk of fat real hard it REALLY HURTS!
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »
Lol I can't picture a way to get someone to go more apeshit, even eye gouging is atleast scarey, a skin twist is just a huge piss off.

I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy I kow someone will say that but I swear to god when I was 17 I got into a fight outside bye a bonfire. I wresteld this dude to the ground. I didn't really know what to do. I punched him a few times he just kind of held onto my arms. He stuck his finger all the way as far as he could into my eye socket. I didn't even feel it. He left three huge claw marks on my face like Bruce Lee in enter the dragon. Someone yelled he's gonna poke your eye out. When I realized what he was doing I turned my head to the side and bit down on his figer with my molares. I felt it crunch and tasted blood. I felt all of the life come out of him after that. I hit him once or twice and than got off.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »
LMFAO thats hillarious
bu im curious what would he had done if a skinny ass dude opened the door?
He knew that there was a fat kid in that room...I've seen the kid before, and it was the time of day, when he was there...

Another funny story, I had a room mate who had a fat friend who was gay, but didn't want to admit it. When we had some women in the room, dude would come to door and stand outside listening, we knew he was there because we could see his shadow underneath the door...he would just stand there with his ear to the door. One time he had a glass cup to the door, and when one of the girls went and banged on the door real hard, it startled him soo much that he dropped the glass cup and it broke. Everybody opened their doors (it was at night) and we asked what the fuck he was doing outside our room with a glass cup...if a black man could turn red...he transferred to Morehouse (morehead) college, where a lot of gay black men go...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »
You'd be suprised at how weak fat people are. Unless the guys a powerlifter, you can tell if someone is just a blob or a freight fat train.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 05:21:34 PM »
You'd be suprised at how weak fat people are. Unless the guys a powerlifter, you can tell if someone is just a blob or a freight fat train.
Well this dude was a blob, man at the cafeteria dude would down food like a python swallowing a rabbit...it would just "walk" down his throat.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 05:32:37 PM »
have the fat guy throw a big gulp at your car, then kick his ass,........oh wait, nevermind

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »
have the fat guy throw a big gulp at your car, then kick his ass,........oh wait, nevermind
Man, I told you, you have thrown it at one guy, hit the other and then the one with the big gulp on his face...or after you threw it, if there was anymore, throw it at one of the dudes faces.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:03 AM »
Just drop a kitkat on the ground and when fatty bends over kick him in the face.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 08:39:43 AM »
Just drop a kitkat on the ground and when fatty bends over kick him in the face.
This tactic works for diabetics as well.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 08:41:03 AM »
This tactic works for diabetics as well.

Now thats just wrong...... ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 08:43:02 AM »
No disrespect to anyone on here This is another reason fat people are fucking ridiculous, but me and a former college friend had laughed about what this dude in college told us. All three of us were walking down our dorm hallway, and this one dude who was a "college thug", said that in order to fight a fat guy, you don't punch them in the gut, you grab their love handles, which contain tons of nerves, and they will squeal like a pig, we were like bullshit. So he knocks on this door, and a fat dude opens the door, and dude real quickly grabs his love handles, fat dude howls and then squeals like a pig and drops to the ground fast in pain. Like he'd been shot by a taser. Everybody opens their doors and fat dude is lying there out of breath on the verge of tears and pissed off. Thug Negro, walk away and said "I proved my point."

has anybody ever heard of this?

So, in order to beat Fedor, grab him by the love handles ::) ??? ;D

HAHAHAHAHAH :D I laughed so hard I sounded lie a thunder :P

oh and fixed :P

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 08:45:45 AM »

grab him by the love handles ::) ??? ;D

Why not just bite his trunk  :D