Author Topic: Irelands African problems  (Read 4910 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Irelands African problems
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 08:52:28 AM »
16 June 2010
A failed asylum seeker assumed the identity of a dead woman to secure work and claim over €18,000 worth of social welfare payments in Limerick.
Izabel Zuwa from Nigeria and with an address at Crossley House, Dock Road, Limerick has been jailed for 6 months at Limerick District Court.
She pleaded guilty to two charges after presenting the dead woman's passport for inspection at the Dept of Social Welfare Offices on Dominic St on the 15th of March this year.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 08:54:06 AM »
Not much muslim problems yet, but give it time
It don't matter if their muslim chrisitan hindu whatever. Point is if you leave your front door unlocked bad sht will happen.

The simply solution is don't offer citizen ship until there 2nd generation. No welfare, etc unless your parents were born in the counrty, and deport anyone that fucks around. I wouldn't invite someone into my house and treat them like I would my own child why the fuck would I do it with my country.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 08:55:10 AM »
again irrelavant black americans were forced without choice into poverty until 1965. This shit don't dissapear in a generation.

asians immigrants to america were oppressed and treated like shit and mostly stuck in isolated communities until the 2nd half of the 20th century. from the day they arrived in masse around the 1850's until over a hundred years later they got essentially the same treatment as the blacks did. yet today they are what is known as 'the model minority'...the yellow fellows made it ok, whereas the blacks continue to make excuses and play the 'but we were slaves 100 years ago!' card  ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »
asians immigrants to america were oppressed and treated like shit and mostly stuck in isolated communities until the 2nd half of the 20th century. from the day they arrived in masse around the 1850's until over a hundred years later they got essentially the same treatment as the blacks did. yet today they are what is known as 'the model minority'...the yellow fellows made it ok, whereas the blacks continue to make excuses and play the 'but we were slaves 100 years ago!' card  ::)
Because they had a constant supply of people from china constantly keeping them going. Just look at the vietmanese, they fall way below the chinese race ain't the issue.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57:40 AM »
It don't matter if their muslim chrisitan hindu whatever. Point is if you leave your front door unlocked bad sht will happen.

The simply solution is don't offer citizen ship until there 2nd generation. No welfare, etc unless your parents were born in the counrty, and deport anyone that fucks around. I wouldn't invite someone into my house and treat them like I would my own child why the fuck would I do it with my country.
Well Irish citizens would love to have it like that, but we dont, africans get benefits and housing well before they are given citizenship

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »
asians immigrants to america were oppressed and treated like shit and mostly stuck in isolated communities until the 2nd half of the 20th century. from the day they arrived in masse around the 1850's until over a hundred years later they got essentially the same treatment as the blacks did. yet today they are what is known as 'the model minority'...the yellow fellows made it ok, whereas the blacks continue to make excuses and play the 'but we were slaves 100 years ago!' card  ::)

Hell yeah, the beginning of the 20th century was worse for Asians then it was for Africans, the Asians are just a stronger people at the core and don't keep whining and making excuses, they just soldier on and take it like a man.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 08:58:29 AM »
Maybe fat alex can chime in on this one, his wife is an african

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 09:01:11 AM »
Hell yeah, the beginning of the 20th century was worse for Asians then it was for Africans, the Asians are just a stronger people at the core and don't keep whining and making excuses, they just soldier on and take it like a man.

Really?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 09:01:35 AM »

That's horeshit. The bulk of asians came recently, and they never forgot who their were or there culture. Black americans had 400 years of shit they don't even know where the fuck they came from.

I'm not saying chinese's are hard working and got direction, but its what you'd expect their chinese they have a 3000 year old culture, they were never conqured into imperialism like africans. They never skipped a beat.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 09:01:43 AM »
African's have been given 45 years to turn things around. Europeans had about 500 year start. So fuck off.

im not sure why you have the idea that europe left africa a desolate wasteland of destroyed cultures and mass slaughter, devoid of resources....this is not the case at all

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 09:03:27 AM »
im not sure why you have the idea that europe left africa a desolate wasteland of destroyed cultures and mass slaughter, devoid of resources....this is not the case at all
Pardon?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 09:04:12 AM »
Really?

I would say so, labor camps, inhumane treatment...at least by that time blacks weren't slaves anymore, the Asians were forced into crazy conditions and basically jailed.

http://www.calisphere.universityofcalifornia.edu/calcultures/ethnic_groups/subtopic2b.html

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 09:07:00 AM »
I would say so, labor camps, inhumane treatment...at least by that time blacks weren't slaves anymore, the Asians were forced into crazy conditions and basically jailed.

http://www.calisphere.universityofcalifornia.edu/calcultures/ethnic_groups/subtopic2b.html

you fail at number you ignorant shit. It was a touch and go thing. They came over in one generation and got fucked the next were fine. There no were near the uniformity that you find in black slavery, or jim crow laws.

Some asians had it bad some had it good, but they kept coming and each generation that came got better and better, and these were the best that china had to offer, Just look in the gold rush in california loads of chinese, some were fucked over others' were able to keep their traditions and culture.

Another thing I'd like to point out why aren't any african languages used in africa, why do the chinese have their own language if you can't sort this out I'm lost.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 09:07:39 AM »
If I were in charge of an African country, it would be successful...I would end up dead though.

Of course it would depend on the country and based on that, whatever the countries main natural resources were, I'd exploit them to the highest degree...I'd make the country VERY business friendly to other countries...other countries as in not African countries..there would be a minimum wage, child labor laws, etc similar to the U.S...There would be education initiative and much of the money from my government would be towards educating these people and Westernizing them in business, education, and the way they treat women...Tribes can be tribes...on various reservations....it's fucked up but it needs to be done...Corruption is a major problem in many of these governments and those found guilty, of political corruption would be imprisoned and or executed depending on the severity of the crime...Those found guilty of rape castrated and imprisoned.

While I'd invite corporations to my country for business, there would be strict rules on how'd they operate...
It would be a long process but I'd have various programs to empower women since they are treated like utter shit...I wouldn't try to change gender roles just educate them, give them a voice so they realize they are people also...

On the aids issue, nothing is going to change that but education,...Oh and you'd only be allowed to have 2 children maximum (it really depends on the birthrate), and that's if it's proven you can support them, and that you are AIDS free...This wouldn't be a permanent thing...Obviously, I'd have a team of incredibly smart and well people monitoring trends, arising problems, etc...

I would promote entrepreneurship and small business....I'd have microloan programs...Inflation is a huge problem in many of these countries so a balance budget is a must and money wouldn't be PRINTED if it wasn't already in the system...

How I ran my military would depend on what the surrounding countries were.

Welfare system?  There would really not be a need for initially, because many of my projects would be towards modernizing the country and with outside corps coming in with their money there would be jobs...railroads being built, highways, etc...

College would be free for those that want to attend BUT they would have to serve in my government (aka government job) for a set period of time during or after the completion of college.

There would a social security like program set up and all though initially tough, through education, people would learn to invest their money, compound interest, etc, etc..

This is a rough start...and it would change alot...I'm sure initially if I wasn't assassinated, I wouldn't be welcome...but 30 years after I was in power, people would look back at what I'd done and be awestruck...There's much more I'd do but I think you get the point...

I see the potential problems and of course there are going to be things me and my team didn't think of and they will be delt with in a fair and humane manner.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 09:09:13 AM »
If I were in charge of an African country, it would be successful...I would end up dead though.
Lol what would you? No joke just curious?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 09:11:09 AM »
Pardon?
pardon what? the portugese and belgians were brutal but they only held a tiny portion of the continent; the british held by far the majority of the population of africa, and they ruled through Indirect means...they did not invade, kill/enslave everybody, destroy cities/architecture/history/etc...in fact the parts of africa controlled by the british were LARGELY BETTER OFF THEN than they are now. the brits maintained order and created tons of infrastructure.

had a professor from Zambia, he even said that most of the roads and infrastructure they use TODAY was shit that the BRITISH PUT THERE LMAO  

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 09:16:51 AM »
pardon what? the portugese and belgians were brutal but they only held a tiny portion of the continent; the british held by far the majority of the population of africa, and they ruled through Indirect means...they did not invade, kill/enslave everybody, destroy cities/architecture/history/etc...in fact the parts of africa controlled by the british were LARGELY BETTER OFF THEN than they are now. the brits maintained order and created tons of infrastructure.

had a professor from Zambia, he even said that most of the roads and infrastructure they use TODAY was shit that the BRITISH PUT THERE LMAO 
The british get order, by erasing cultural barriers that existed for centuries, eroded the native languages, essential took control and didn't give them the ability to learn how to lead their own lives. 
Now africa suffers major inbalances in power tradition everything they have is a mess. (imagine trying to convert the renassiance american/french revolution, protestant reformation,multiple wars(WW2,WW1 and the list goes on, celtic revival, journeys into fascism(nazi's), journey into communism(soviet union) all in a 45 year period. Not to mention they still haven't even figured out which languages to speak(english came about after german/french invasions). You can't expect these people to go through all of that since 1965.

And NO you can't just read about this shit from european text books, a people and culture need to live through this shit to get it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 09:20:04 AM »
you fail at number you ignorant shit. It was a touch and go thing. They came over in one generation and got fucked the next were fine. There no were near the uniformity that you find in black slavery, or jim crow laws.

Some asians had it bad some had it good, but they kept coming and each generation that came got better and better, and these were the best that china had to offer, Just look in the gold rush in california loads of chinese, some were fucked over others' were able to keep their traditions and culture.

Another thing I'd like to point out why aren't any african languages used in africa, why do the chinese have their own language if you can't sort this out I'm lost.
Asian immigrants work, want to work, create their own work
Africans sponge, take, enjoy benefitting from our too-relaxed system

When I was young, before the africans came, we were thought in school that africa had a lot of starving people and neded help
Now that is true but its not ethiopians or sudanese coming here, its obese sponging nigerians

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 09:21:40 AM »
Asian immigrants work, want to work, create their own work
Africans sponge, take, enjoy benefitting from our too-relaxed system

When I was young, before the africans came, we were thought in school that africa had a lot of starving people and neded help
Now that is true but its not ethiopians or sudanese coming here, its obese sponging nigerians
And how do you get out of china? Do you even know?

FYI south asians do the same shit as africans. Your confusing chinese with asians.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »

This is called = PERSEVERANCE it's a great quality/trait to posses.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
This is called = PERSEVERANCE it's a great quality/trait to posses.
Yes but it took centuries to develope. The chinese have been working in a organized soceity for 2000 years.Look into their systems of confusionism, taoism. They took 2000 years to get where there at. And they sure as hell ain't perfect. They work hard but act like fucking drones, all the humanity has been wiped out of them, there obsessed with being hard working and that it's.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 09:23:53 AM »

1. they did not come over in 'just one generation'
2. there certainly was the same uniformity of oppression through the enactment of various anti-chinese policies
3. it was FAR from 'the best china had to offer'...haha where do you get this shit? the ones that came over were the poor hordes who couldnt make it in china so they came to america in the hopes of finding work so they could support their families back in china

YOU FAIL AT HISTORY BRO

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 09:24:46 AM »
Germany was fucked after WW2, now its on top of the world economically and technically
Why? No excuses and european leaders

Africa is fucked since the europeans left it
Africans do not have the brainpower to govern a country

Oh, and USA president is an african, I feel you are going to keep going downhill til toy get 'whitey' back at the helm

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »

Kind of like blacks at turn of century. Dude. Share cropping, instituional (meaning it was law) injustice (Jim Crow) specifically made for blacks

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2010, 09:27:19 AM »
And how do you get out of china? Do you even know?

FYI south asians do the same shit as africans. Your confusing chinese with asians.
South asians work here
They arent entitled to benefits cos they arent 'asylum seekers'
Somehow nigerians are..seeking asylum from what I wonder?