Author Topic: Irelands African problems  (Read 4918 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Irelands African problems
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2010, 09:27:38 AM »
Germany was fucked after WW2, now its on top of the world economically and technically
Why? No excuses and european leaders

Germany wasn't fucked war torn yes but the american's pretty much funded reconstruction. The germans had a 500 year history that started from luther and the reformation. This shit is still relavant 500 years later as prostestant europe has a much stronger work ethic, than catholic's different values etc.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2010, 09:28:12 AM »
Yes but it took centuries to develope. The chinese have been working in a organized soceity for 2000 years.Look into their systems of confusionism, taoism. They took 2000 years to get where there at. And they sure as hell ain't perfect. They work hard but act like fucking drones, all the humanity has been wiped out of them, there obsessed with being hard working and that it's.

So what does that say about all of Africa?!! the so called 'cradle of civilization' where it's all supposed to have started... considering this is where scientists say civilization began, they would have had quite the head start, no? instead what is Africa?! a vast wasteland full of simpleton's living in mud huts hurling spears at each other, dancing around fires ritualistically and painting their faces..

wow..in a meager few thousand years caucasians (and asians) have managed to split the atom, send a man to the moon and create nuclear power... fail much !?!??!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
South asians work here
They arent entitled to benefits cos they arent 'asylum seekers'
Somehow nigerians are..seeking asylum from what I wonder?
Go meet some burmese refugee's and I might agree with you. Refugees are fucking shit can't fucking stand them no arguement their.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2010, 09:29:34 AM »
Germany was fucked after WW2, now its on top of the world economically and technically
Why? No excuses and european leaders

Africa is fucked since the europeans left it
Africans do not have the brainpower to govern a country

Oh, and USA president is an african, I feel you are going to keep going downhill til toy get 'whitey' back at the helm

germany was left in complete economic RUIN after WW1..and within 20 years they were the most powerful, advanced nation on earth.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:06 AM »
Germany wasn't fucked war torn yes but the american's pretty much funded reconstruction. The germans had a 500 year history that started from luther and the reformation. This shit is still relavant 500 years later as prostestant europe has a much stronger work ethic, than catholic's different values etc.
And what of africans work ethic?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:32 AM »
So what does that say about all of Africa?!! the so called 'cradle of civilization' where it's all supposed to have started... considering this is where scientists say civilization began, they would have had quite the head start, no? instead what is Africa?! a vast wasteland full of simpleton's living in mud huts hurling spears at each other, dancing around fires ritualistically and painting their faces..

Africa ain't the cradle of civilization you ignorant shit Iraq and the middle east gets credit for that. There the cradle of people. They never into civlization status because africa has shit land. It's the reason europeans never went their. Except south africa and the whites were sure to get the best land.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:54 AM »

wow..in a meager few thousand years caucasians (and asians) have managed to split the atom, send a man to the moon and create nuclear power... fail much !?!??!

hahahah  ;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2010, 09:32:33 AM »
Give em 500 years to sort that out and we'll see what happens. There culture is fucked I'm first to admit it. But they need more than 2 or 3 generations to sort that shit out. You fucks knew anything about history and culture and you'd know that. Europe took forever to get where it is now. And it wasn't a clean process a hell of a lot of mistakes (even now with imigration).

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2010, 09:33:54 AM »

Simple. Alot of them don't have any work ethic. It's just as bad in America. We should have sent them on their way back over to Africa when we didn't need them to pick cotton in the South anymore :-\ (no racist). Some have a work ethic but they also were raised correctly, which I think entails alot of Africans problems.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 09:34:15 AM »
Give em 500 years to sort that out and we'll see what happens. There culture is fucked I'm first to admit it. But they need more than 2 or 3 generations to sort that shit out. You fucks knew anything about history and culture and you'd know that. Europe took forever to get where it is now. And it wasn't a clean process a hell of a lot of mistakes (even now with imigration).
Give them 500years????
Hahahahaha, so we keep them in benefits for 500years before they think 'shit, it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a job'

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2010, 09:35:33 AM »
Give them 500years????
Hahahahaha, so we keep them in benefits for 500years before they think 'shit, it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a job'

What benefits I was the first in the thread to condem immigrants. I think it's a horrible fucking system their's no need for it and just prooves that western states can't function.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »

The fact that you can't debate without resorting to petty name calling kind of sums up everything... good luck with grade 9

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 09:39:12 AM »
and 37% of them are Nigerians.

And THEY CANNOT FUCKING DRIVE !!!! its ridicules to the extreme, they always drive some FUCKED up Toyota corolla and they never user indication dont
know how to us roundabount etc etc.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »
The fact that you can't debate without resorting to petty name calling kind of sums up everything... good luck with grade 9

Lol sorry didn't realize you were so sensitive. I can be polite if you were offended. However I think we can both look paste my colourful language we can clearly see I know my shit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:25 AM »
I sometimes wonder if G_thang and IwishIsukkedLundgrenscau lk are the same person.
from incomplete data

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:40 AM »

problem is, is that virtually every other people/region on earth has had periods of advanced, enlightened civilization; the middle east is shit now, but during the dark ages they were world leaders of civilization and knowledge. china/japan/south asia have had periods where they were 3rd world backwaters, but also extensive period where they were the pinnacle of mankind. europe rose, then fell during the dark ages, then rose again, now is declining...even south america had period of highly advanced civilizations and architecture that boggles the mind to this day.
thing is...africa...a vast, enormous continent..has NEVER had a period where any of its people had even risen above iron age- level status. thats gotta say something.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2010, 09:43:03 AM »
and 37% of them are Nigerians.

And THEY CANNOT FUCKING DRIVE !!!! its ridicules to the extreme, they always drive some FUCKED up Toyota corolla and they never user indication dont
know how to us roundabount etc etc.
The hard working chinese seem to suck at it as well. It's because they never grew up in a car culture. The worst part is they don't even know how bad they are. As everyone they know can't drive for shit either. Again westerners took 50 years from driving 5 ton death traps to get where we are now. They simply don't have our concept of safe driving etc. Driving is a small part of life but it's an obvious example of why culture mixing don't work.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 09:45:19 AM »
problem is, is that virtually every other people/region on earth has had periods of advanced, enlightened civilization; the middle east is shit now, but during the dark ages they were world leaders of civilization and knowledge. china/japan/south asia have had periods where they were 3rd world backwaters, but also extensive period where they were the pinnacle of mankind. europe rose, then fell during the dark ages, then rose again, now is declining...even south america had period of highly advanced civilizations and architecture that boggles the mind to this day.
thing is...africa...a vast, enormous continent..has NEVER had a period where any of its people had even risen above iron age- level status. thats gotta say something.
They invented Aids

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
That blacks are Genetically inferoir to all...So says Ben Carson and Vivian Thomas

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2010, 09:47:41 AM »
That blacks are Genetically inferoir to all...So says Ben Carson and Vivian Thomas
QFT man

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2010, 09:49:52 AM »
First off excluding rome(it was mediterean based) even egypt,iraq and algeria were part of it. Europe never really got civlized until around the 1200's. And it took centuries to get it off the ground. The only thing it ever had going for it was trade. It's geography with loads of rivers and sea's made it ideal for trade, and competition. Europe was built on trade somethign only it's geography and position in the world would be good for.

Asia was pretty stable. They appear to have fallen to shit because the never had the industrial revolution. Europe got in the way of letting it spread properly. But now that European communism has got out of the way of india and china things are going back to where it should be.

African geography is shit, you simply don't know it if there's even a debate. Aside from south africa and the northern coast(mediterean) there econmies are shit. The land is mostly shit, there's not a lot of rivers etc. And it's fucking huge. You can't even grow rice in most of the continent, and roads din't exist until 100 years ago and recent politics got in the way.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2010, 09:52:02 AM »
QFT man

so say ben carson and vivian thomas...

by the way what is your educational background. Like what was your major. Not a shot, but  want to know my playing field before i get into this

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2010, 09:58:47 AM »
so say ben carson and vivian thomas...

by the way what is your educational background. Like what was your major. Not a shot, but  want to know my playing field before i get into this
I doubt your pointing to me, but I've studied anthroplogy, economics, history, political science,before going into engineering/physics stream. The only reason I'm saying this is because I've gotten about 7-8 different view points on the same subject, coming at it from any one angle won't give you a full view of the situation as the shit's all related.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »
Ireland survived for thousands of years with Irish people in the country...I'm sure the motherland can survive some Africano's.
Trans Milkshake.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2010, 10:03:25 AM »
Ireland survived for thousands of years with Irish people in the country...I'm sure the motherland can survive some Africano's.
Technically speaking the majority left or died but sure I agree :D