Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 7131 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 09:14:59 PM »
What were your results? between the first two (since they were the same) and the last instance?

in my case i'd have to say the same.

it's hard to say cause i was pre contest all 3 times. so the results weren't so shockingly different that they really stood out.

take a guy who's 15-20% bf. run it on him those two ways and im sure you'll be able to tell a marked difference between the two applications. when your bf levels are already really low, its hard to see the difference in bf loss between the two, you dig?
b

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
what were your doses and the duration?  Did you use ECA?  That helps combat the lethargy...Also for those that decide to try...you'll need t-3 at a light dose say, 50mcg...because it severely lowers your thyroid level after about a week, depending on the dosages of course...

It does downregulate t3 but the monster spike in BMR more than makes up for it. Plus the down regulation takes time, a 10 day run won't do much to your thyroid.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 09:17:45 PM »
dude- the lethargy is bad eh?! its like a sleep deprived/ carb deprived/ been up for 24 hours kind of lethargy. every step you take takes an unreal amount of effort. lol

No I agree. I basically would wake up, walk feeling like crap, mid walk the eca would kick in and I would feel normal. Eca balances the dnp out, makes it so that you barely feel bad. But 4 hours later, on the dot, WHAM no energy again. So I timed my doses appropriately. Also fruit really makes a difference.

And my dnp was yellow just like yours.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »
No I agree. I basically would wake up, walk feeling like crap, mid walk the eca would kick in and I would feel normal. Eca balances the dnp out, makes it so that you barely feel bad. But 4 hours later, on the dot, WHAM no energy again. So I timed my doses appropriately. Also fruit really makes a difference.

And my dnp was yellow just like yours.

i wish i had eaten more fruit.  :D
b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 09:20:05 PM »
Mine is also bright, bright yellow.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »
to the questions,,

gh is much better for fat loss,,we use it a lot more,,it works much better,,why? because after the initiate bf loss with gh that hapen within days and weeks,,you dont have anywhere else to go composition wise and then what happen? the body start multiplying itself ,,actual new cells grow ,,like you become different person ,,much much wider ,,tigher,,volumized,,dnp does not give you that,,dnp does give you fat loss but as i said if you are a bodybuilder ,,serious one,,you will know how to not need the use of dnp ,,just waste of money and time,,

gh 10 kits and you are top amatuer ,,with aas ofcourse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2010, 10:17:56 PM »
to the questions,,

gh is much better for fat loss,,we use it a lot more,,it works much better,,why? because after the initiate bf loss with gh that hapen within days and weeks,,you dont have anywhere else to go composition wise and then what happen? the body start multiplying itself ,,actual new cells grow ,,like you become different person ,,much much wider ,,tigher,,volumized,,dnp does not give you that,,dnp does give you fat loss but as i said if you are a bodybuilder ,,serious one,,you will know how to not need the use of dnp ,,just waste of money and time,,

gh15 approved

alex
shut up and spend some time with your wife

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2010, 10:18:15 PM »
make it 5 kits ,,sometimes even 3kits,,really depend on over all seriousness of the bodybuilder,,only thing you need to remember is to EATTTTTTTTTTT,, and i mean donuts,, asian,,sushi,,pizza,, steaks,, carbs carbs cabrs,,you always burn fat,,you wont believe how much you can eat on gh and still get leaner,,

thats the secret behind bodybuilding,,you can not gain fat on gh soooo more you eat bigger youll get!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2010, 10:19:23 PM »
alex
shut up and spend some time with your wife

retard,,if you think im that fat disturbe in the head alex with the 15 inch arms ,,then youre just as fucked

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2010, 02:14:30 AM »
Much better ways? Define "much better". 250mgsx10 days (plus eca) cut over 9lbs which I have kept off. I can't imagine anything working better. It melted fat on my lower back and inner thighs that I had spent months trying to get rid of.

I used HALF your dose and got incredible rash on my arms and a metallic taste in my mouth for about a month

I'll never try this thing again.

A friend of mine had no problem with 600mg a day tho, it's different for everybody

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2010, 01:11:15 PM »
I used HALF your dose and got incredible rash on my arms and a metallic taste in my mouth for about a month

A friend of mine had no problem with 600mg a day tho, it's different for everybody

You have a rare allergic reaction. It happens, but it is rare.

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2010, 01:53:48 PM »

FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shit

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2010, 03:48:57 PM »
to the questions,,

gh15 approved

GH is certainly better in some respects, for me economically it looked like this- spend $20 on 10 DNP caps, lost 10lbs of fat, spend hundreds of dollars (which I do not have) on growth, POSSIBLY lose 10lbs of fat. I went with option A.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2010, 03:50:29 PM »
GH is certainly better in some respects, for me economically it looked like this- spend $20 on 10 DNP caps, lost 10lbs of fat, spend hundreds of dollars (which I do not have) on growth, POSSIBLY lose 10lbs of fat. I went with option A.

google "Growth hormone benefits"

;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »

this maybe! the worst post i have ever read on the board in regarding hormones,, very important to understand fellas,,and you too need to read what gh15 is going to write here ,,read it carefully and reapet reading it as much as you can every night before going to sleep

GROWTH HORMONE DOES NOT ONLY ELIMINATE BODYFAT,,AFTER A WHILE ,,VERY SHORT WHILE ,,SINCE IT START AT THE SAME TIME BUT NORICABLE A LITTLE LATER,,IT INCREASES YOUR M U S C L E F I B E R S ,,it created MUTATIONS,,it makes an average fella like jason cutler into a beast.... it give you NEW SURFACE MUSCLE ONN YOUR FRAME WHILE REDUCING BF SAME TIME! ,,THIS IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT DOES IT ,,IT IS VERY IMPORTAANT TO REMEMBER IT ,,NO OTHER DRUG DOES IT FOR THE BODYBUILDER,,IT CHANGES PHYSIQES ,,IT MAKE ONE GUY AT 215LB THAT IS ON GH AND ROIDS... LOOK TWICE AS BIG AS THE OTHER GUY THAT IS 235 AND ONLY ON ROIDS,,YOU READ ME RIGHT ,,

2 GUYS ONE IS 215 THE OTHER 230 SAME BODYFAT,,AND THE 215 WILL LOOK MUCH BIGGER ,,WHY? BECAUSE HE IS ON GH,,HE WILL LOOK LARGER,,THICKER,, TIGHTER,,MORE HEALTHY,, SKIN WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER,, HE WILL LOOK LIKE  A LUCKY N A T U R A L ,,THATS HOW THE NATURAL PASS FOR NATURAL ALL THE TIME LOL ,,

D N P IS ONLY WORK FOR FAT LOSS AND IS NOT THE BEST OPTION OUT THERE FOR FAT LOSS,, IT DOES DO THE WORK ,,BUT IT ALSO LEAVE YOU NOT AT OPTIMAL MUSCLE CONDITION ,,THE BODY TAKES A TOLL AFTER USING IT ,, AND OVER ALL IT IS NOT GOOD,,IF IT WAS IT WOUDL BE SOLD MUCH MORE THAN IT IS ,,

GH IS SOMETHIGN EVERY ONE IS AFTER,,ANY BODYBUILDER YOU SEE AROUND WITH ROUND DELTS THAT SIT READ FLEX IN YOUR LOCAL GYM ,,WITH MEATY THICK ROUND LEAN DELTS,,AND OVER ALL LARGE DEVELOPMENT AS IN 220 230 240 AT 10 PERCENT AND UNDER AT 5'9 5'10 IS ON HGH ,,,ANY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2010, 05:23:32 PM »
Dear God of Hormones....

Is DNP the most dangerous substance BBers use? I have heard it is a type of plant poison and when you use it you are basically doing the equivalent of going for a fast jog for 24 hours. Is this true and how dangerous is it?

nubain is much more bad,,cocaine much more bad,,crystal math is the worst,,many used ot use it to cut ,,those are the risky products,,dnp is used but not that risky unless youre a wacho ,,then again lotta wachos among us

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2010, 05:26:11 PM »
 8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2010, 05:28:05 PM »
gh14's best post ever. It's really bad, but it's not really really bad.
a

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2010, 05:28:59 PM »
nubain is much more bad,,cocaine much more bad,,crystal math is the worst,,many used ot use it to cut ,,those are the risky products,,dnp is used but not that risky unless youre a wacho ,,then again lotta wachos among us

gh15 approved

Thank you god of hormones.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
crystal math is a killer, much worse than heroic physics.  :-X :-X :-X

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »
GH15, would igf-1 be worth it if someone doesn't have the funds for HGH ?

if so at what dose would it be effective and what will it do to my body ?

I have 2 months left to build some muscle before dieting for 20 weeks after that

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 07:06:44 PM »
 D.N.P       Is a joke

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2010, 07:52:36 AM »
crystal math is a killer, much worse than heroic physics.  :-X :-X :-X

hahahahaha...