Author Topic: clean up your dog shit?  (Read 12722 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Re: clean up your dog shit?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2010, 09:40:16 PM »
the person holding the leash of course.

How about the person picking up THE SHIT!!!!!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 10:14:02 PM »
How about the person picking up THE SHIT!!!!!!!!
Nah, the master with the leash chooses to pick up the shit. Some weird people like to do that kind of shit. But to each their own I guess.
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 05:48:50 AM »
I wouldn't care but I do respect someone's personal property.  Not to mention, have the habit of going in the same place over & over.  How would you like to be the front lawn that all the community dogs decided it's going to be the shitting grounds.  Guarantee after a week you would start complaining too.  I've heard of people shooting at dogs for shitting on their lawns because they got so fed up with it.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 06:43:31 AM »
Removing dog feces prevents reinfestation of your dog from exposure to infective worm eggs and larvae, and dog feces can transmit diseases from your dog to people. Roundworm, hookworm and other parasitic worms may be transmitted to young children and adults who play or work in their yard/dirt when dog feces is present.   Ocular larva migrans - an eye disease caused by parasitic worms found in dog droppings can cause serious eye damage to young children. 

Animal waste can be a contributor to storm water pollution.   It contains disease-carrying bacteria and toxins that can increase the risk of viral infections, flu, and skin rashes for ocean swimmers near storm drain outlets.  More than 10 million gallons of water containing fecal contaminants from human and animal sources, flows into neighborhood storm drains every day - even more when it rains. 

:

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 09:46:37 PM »
^^ now you see why I don't like dog shit.