Author Topic: I'll look good . . . "in a few months"  (Read 9706 times)

spinnis

Re: I'll look good . . . "in a few months"
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2010, 04:53:51 AM »
Ah I see, good thing I'm going for the "health look" :D.

we thg's cannot go for any other look without ending up looking bad  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2010, 04:59:16 AM »
we thg's cannot go for any other look without ending up looking bad  ;D

QFT!
I hate the State.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2010, 05:32:30 AM »
3.5 weeks of semi serious dieting

looks better irl. looks like fucking nothing happened there lol.

don't be so hard on yourself. thats good loss for 3.5 weeks. i can see a noticeable difference.
b

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2010, 05:57:40 AM »
Good job swede, it's always that last 4 ounces that is the toughest  :)

The truth is, for the majority of humans, getting ripped and muscular is not an easy road. We aspire to be that guy, but life often tosses a detour in every now and again. For me, as I am right now, I should be happy. BUt.. some of us continue to try and improve and it is a never ending process. So while many will look at that person who says "I'll be awesome in 2 months" with contempt, I look at them as at least trying to attain what is obviously not an easy goal. The contempt I have is reserved for the 400 pounders loading up their shopping cart with Coke, ho ho's, Stouffers Lasagna and Tostito chips and ice cream, never attempting to improve their health and physique. I am constantly on a mission to improve. Part of the game is having that goal that is tough to attain, and aspiring to get there. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2010, 06:32:42 AM »
No, THG has nothing to do with bf. It is related to bone structure, muscle size and density and general potential for mass...nothing to do with body fat.

HAHA, I knew it was a racial statement lol :P

xerxes is part of the persian devil worshiping bloodline, he is above bonestructure's.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2010, 06:38:24 AM »
Maybe not everyone has your genetics?

It is not about genetics; it is about choice and consequence.  You consistently, make poor choices with your diet and fail to exercise then you end up looking like fatpanda.  Pointing to genetics is like MethylMike blaming his bad credit score on genetics.  No one is buying it.  One would think these fatpandas might be humbled by their girth, in a bodybuilding forum and in IRL, but they are as immodest and disparaging as anyone online.  Ah well, just knowing they have to live in their respective bodies, look in the mirror from time to time, and reap what they continue to sow is all I could wish for them.  ::)

I never understood (baring a serious illness or personal disaster) why someone would let themselves get that far out of shape.

I know that life has a way of kicking you in the teeth, but you can always push away food.  With that said I wish him the best of luck, at the end of the day all that has to do is cut the calories to around 2,000 and mix in exercise

This.  There's no reason to walk around looking like Mr. Fitness all the time, but to get so far out of shape (assuming he was ever in shape) means he has no discipline, is a poor decision maker, a schmoe, or all three.  :-[

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2010, 06:52:44 AM »

This.  There's no reason to walk around looking like Mr. Fitness all the time, but to get so far out of shape (assuming he was ever in shape) means he has no discipline, is a poor decision maker, a schmoe, or all three.  :-[

get the fuck out...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2010, 07:02:07 AM »
Be careful wit what u saying Bay, coz Wiggs might have to come hunt u down and then rape u missionary style while shouting "Wots ma name?" ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2010, 07:10:46 AM »
Wiggs already looks great

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2010, 07:28:40 AM »
poor fatpanda, glad to see the fat idiot got ran off here. Guess calling his job was the last kitkat for him

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2010, 07:32:07 AM »
poor fatpanda, glad to see the fat idiot got ran off here. Guess calling his job was the last kitkat for him

who gives a shit about him anyway.... even if he got the biggest embarrasment and got his nude pics in national tv I wouldn't care... boring douche.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2010, 09:04:33 AM »
Be careful wit what u saying Bay, coz Wiggs might have to come hunt u down and then rape u missionary style while shouting "Wots ma name?" ;D

That is reserved for James, I like Bay so I would just slap the shit out of him...
Bay has been added to "the list"....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2010, 10:30:59 AM »
When the going gets tough, DON'T look around for people to blame.

pointing the finger and the unwillingness to really look at yourself and face reality WILL make you bitter.

At this point, you'll begin to use food as a coping mechanism for all the stress "others" have inflicted upon you.

It's time to stand up tall and keep moving forward. It's not as easy as eating a dozen donuts and being mad at the world.

Get your shit together before you fall into oblivion and morph in a 300lb miserable cry baby.

now that's a meltdown if ever there was.
F

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »
Why is it that on a BB board there are so many out of shape guys (today) who keep telling us they are going to look good in a few months?  Why do you look like crap now to begin with?  Why are you on a BB board if you can't keep your shit together?  These guys remind me of a smoker friend of mine, "I'm going to quit... soon."  He's been saying that shit for years.  I've never claimed to be Ronnie Coleman, but you clowns are in serious denial.   And before you start typing your rejoinder... take your shirt off and go look in the mirror.  If you dare.  :-[

I'm going to cure cancer... "in a few months."   ::)

::) i know you like to suck cocks like its going out of fashion, but i think all that sperm is going to your head.

its only been 3 months  ::)

you are also fat - so really is it possible for you to be any more ignorant  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2010, 11:04:52 AM »
::) i know you like to suck cocks like its going out of fashion, but i think all that sperm is going to your head.

its only been 3 months  ::)

you are also fat - so really is it possible for you to be any more ignorant  ???
Uh, Fatpanda, if you have seen Bay's pics, he has more muscle definition in his delts, than you have in your whole body...dude is in shape.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
Why is it that on a BB board there are so many out of shape guys (today) who keep telling us they are going to look good in a few months?  Why do you look like crap now to begin with?  Why are you on a BB board if you can't keep your shit together?  These guys remind me of a smoker friend of mine, "I'm going to quit... soon."  He's been saying that shit for years.  I've never claimed to be Ronnie Coleman, but you clowns are in serious denial.   And before you start typing your rejoinder... take your shirt off and go look in the mirror.  If you dare.  :-[

I'm going to cure cancer... "in a few months."   ::)

I tried to play football for UF ... and up until my first injury, I really THOUGHT, I had what it took....and I suddenly realized I suffered from a disease called NTA (No Talent At All)... and I woke up and started educating myself on what my body needed to maximize my efforts (and no, I can not claim to be natural)... but I am guessing many folks haven't had that slap in the face yet, that muscle just don't happen over night, even with gear, the results can be dismal if taken wrong .. jmho  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2010, 11:07:39 AM »
It is not about genetics; it is about choice and consequence.  You consistently, make poor choices with your diet and fail to exercise then you end up looking like fatpanda.  Pointing to genetics is like MethylMike blaming his bad credit score on genetics.  No one is buying it.  One would think these fatpandas might be humbled by their girth, in a bodybuilding forum and in IRL, but they are as immodest and disparaging as anyone online.  Ah well, just knowing they have to live in their respective bodies, look in the mirror from time to time, and reap what they continue to sow is all I could wish for them.  ::)

in a bodybuilding forum and IRL I would slap the gayness from your hamster cheeks.

you are not even a real man in my eyes.

it would be akin to slapping a woman.

lots of big talking queers on this site these days, like you and the 130lbs behemoth develsmile.

you are both pillowbiters - never forget your place again.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2010, 11:09:38 AM »
Uh, Fatpanda, if you have seen Bay's pics, he has more muscle definition in his delts, than you have in your whole body...dude is in shape.

once upon a time there lived a fairy................... ...........

he's an old man who's ass has been busted by bouncing balls more times than his chin.

his mangina strikes no fear in me.

in my company he would shut his mouth and look at the ground...........or else.
175lbs by 31st July

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2010, 11:13:53 AM »
once upon a time there lived a fairy................... ...........

he's an old man who's ass has been busted by bouncing balls more times than his chin.

his mangina strikes no fear in me.

in my company he would shut his mouth and look at the ground...........or else.
Hahaha. Way to get self owned. In his pic, you can tell hes the guy making someone else his bitch.
Methinks in real life, bay would make you his bitch... except Im pretty sure he probably couldnt get it up for your nasty lookin ass.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »
I'm worried that Panda has fallen off the wagon. No more updates on his diet and weight-loss.

i was partying in poland.

i'm back on the wagon now  ;)

as i said when i started this lifestyle change - i would prove i could enjoy life, parties, women, etc and still workout/look good.

life comes first for me.

if some guy on the internet who sucks cocks thinks i look bad - great  :D
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2010, 11:16:23 AM »
Hahaha. Way to get self owned. In his pic, you can tell hes the guy making someone else his bitch.
Methinks in real life, bay would make you his bitch... except Im pretty sure he probably couldnt get it up for your nasty lookin ass.

i would knock you and that homo out with the same bitch slap.

make no mistake.
175lbs by 31st July

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2010, 11:26:08 AM »
i would knock you and that homo out with the same bitch slap.

make no mistake.

Just to be clear, Bays' sexual preference was not a choice, your obesity was....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »
Just to be clear, Bays' sexual preference was not a choice, your obesity was....

hahahahahahaha oh brother.

so by your irrational logic paedophiles don't have a choice either ? beastiality types etc ?

he is in their boat !

just to be clear, obesity was not a choice - eating was. obesity is a nasty side effect.

just as bays choice of cock leads to HIV as a nasty side effect - as you are probably more than familiar with yourself.

regardless bay seems to have developed a worrying hard on for me.  :-\

its causing him to lose the ability to count up to ten.  :-\ what next  ???

175lbs by 31st July

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2010, 12:18:24 PM »
hahahahahahaha oh brother.

so by your irrational logic paedophiles don't have a choice either ? beastiality types etc ?

he is is their boat !

just to be clear, obesity was not a choice - eating was. obesity is a nasty side effect.

just as bays choice of cock leads to HIV as a nasty side effect - as you are probably more than familiar with yourself.

regardless bay seems to have developed a worrying hard on for me.  :-\

its causing him to lose the ability to count up to ten.  :-\ what next  ???

You have some weird logic

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
How anyone can just let themselves go is a mystery to me.