Author Topic: I'll look good . . . "in a few months"  (Read 9704 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I'll look good . . . "in a few months"
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »
...well you better get ready, 5 months isn't long to wait.

...I know...you should see when I'm in shape ...Well you will see in about 4-6 months...

Why is it that on a BB board there are so many out of shape guys (today) who keep telling us they are going to look good in a few months?  Why do you look like crap now to begin with?  Why are you on a BB board if you can't keep your shit together?  These guys remind me of a smoker friend of mine, "I'm going to quit... soon."  He's been saying that shit for years.  I've never claimed to be Ronnie Coleman, but you clowns are in serious denial.   And before you start typing your rejoinder... take your shirt off and go look in the mirror.  If you dare.  :-[

I'm going to cure cancer... "in a few months."   ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: I'll look good . . . "in a few months"
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 10:32:58 PM »
you suck dick----hence your post fails

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 10:38:20 PM »
At least I can see my dick... and I don't have to wait "a few months" ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 10:50:22 PM »
I can see my dick quite fine...It's not nice to piss of the few in your corner bay....Don't wake the sleeping giant, you will regret it...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 10:51:48 PM »
At least I can see my dick... and I don't have to wait "a few months" ::)

a. we all know I have lost the weight and can see mine just fine
b. nothing, and I mean nothing, a gay man says has any meaning in this world
think about it, you put a cock in your mouth willingly.  And that's normal?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 10:58:26 PM »
Why is it that on a BB board there are so many out of shape guys (today) who keep telling us they are going to look good in a few months?  Why do you look like crap now to begin with?  Why are you on a BB board if you can't keep your shit together?  These guys remind me of a smoker friend of mine, "I'm going to quit... soon."  He's been saying that shit for years.  I've never claimed to be Ronnie Coleman, but you clowns are in serious denial.   And before you start typing your rejoinder... take your shirt off and go look in the mirror.  If you dare.  :-[

haha so true. these guys are in real life too.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 11:01:18 PM »
Bay will soon have Wiggs on the down-low.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 11:28:48 PM »

Well, I think when people get "out of shape" there are a number of things that can account to this.  Marriage, having a child, break-up, new job, different hour job, loss of job, depression, meds, etc. etc.   I like reading up on high end yachts but never in my life will own one.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 12:11:24 AM »
Believe it or not this board offers good advice and motivation sometimes.

For example look at tbombz.  They guy came on here as an overweight kid looking for guidance and now he's a beast.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 12:23:29 AM »
When the going gets tough, DON'T look around for people to blame.

pointing the finger and the unwillingness to really look at yourself and face reality WILL make you bitter.

At this point, you'll begin to use food as a coping mechanism for all the stress "others" have inflicted upon you.

It's time to stand up tall and keep moving forward. It's not as easy as eating a dozen donuts and being mad at the world.

Get your shit together before you fall into oblivion and morph in a 300lb miserable cry baby.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 12:26:40 AM »
When the going gets tough, DON'T look around for people to blame.

pointing the finger and the unwillingness to really look at yourself and face reality WILL make you bitter.

At this point, you'll begin to use food as a coping mechanism for all the stress "others" have inflicted upon you.

It's time to stand up tall and keep moving forward. It's not as easy as eating a dozen donuts and being mad at the world.

Get your shit together before you fall into oblivion and morph in a 300lb miserable cry baby.

I agree, but we all know how people are.  Some people will go the "other way" and start compulsive exercising-another problem that can spin out of control.  Sometimes it's an easy fix and other times it's more involved.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 12:35:14 AM »
I agree, but we all know how people are.  Some people will go the "other way" and start compulsive exercising-another problem that can spin out of control.  Sometimes it's an easy fix and other times it's more involved.
I'm kinda speaking from my own personal experiences.

I've suffered from binge eating disorder, followed by bulimia.

I'm finally pulling myself together, but it took me a long time to realise the root of the problem was my skewed interpretation of my environment. I was blaming others and feeling sorry for myself. This manifested itself in out of control binging and purging because my nerves and anxiety would temporarily disappear following a binge.

It took me a lot of soul searching and honest personal assessment to realise I was creating a lot of stress in my mind that really didn't exist in reality. It was "all in my head"

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 12:44:24 AM »
I'm kinda speaking from my own personal experiences.

I've suffered from binge eating disorder, followed by bulimia.

I'm finally pulling myself together, but it took me a long time to realise the root of the problem was my skewed interpretation of my environment. I was blaming others and feeling sorry for myself. This manifested itself in out of control binging and purging because my nerves and anxiety would temporarily disappear following a binge.

It took me a lot of soul searching and honest personal assessment to realise I was creating a lot of stress in my mind that really didn't exist in reality. It was "all in my head"

I'm glad you're doing good.  There are triggers that effect the problem, it could be a girlfriend/boyfriend, parents, etc. etc.  Much of the problems are parents that set unrealistic goals for their children and push them to hard.  The children realize this and can't cope so they control the one thing they can, food.  Once they get into this "rut" it is a very difficult hole to climb out of.  If you have done this by yourself without talking to someone, then much praise to you.  It is something that will always follow you though. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 02:41:21 AM »
I'm worried that Panda has fallen off the wagon. No more updates on his diet and weight-loss.
O

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 02:51:22 AM »
I'm worried that Panda has fallen off the wagon. No more updates on his diet and weight-loss.

Who cares,  he's a fat asshole anyways. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 02:58:17 AM »
Well, I like reading up on high end yachts but never in my life will own one.
What do you think of the Wallypower yachts? I was thinking of picking one up in oh, 15-20 yrs.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 03:02:19 AM »

Its not just on boards, you here it from guys in the gym too, 'I'll look amazing in 2months etc'

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 03:26:57 AM »

What about FatAlex ? ???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 03:57:15 AM »
Last week, there was this guy in the locker room...went on about how he was in a bulking phase (just started lifting 3 months ago) and how in 2 months he was going to get ripped and be massive and he had at least 30%bf...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 04:02:33 AM »

Maybe not everyone has your genetics?
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 04:08:13 AM »
3.5 weeks of semi serious dieting

looks better irl. looks like fucking nothing happened there lol.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 04:08:50 AM »

THG represent!
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 04:10:04 AM »

looks better irl. looks like fucking nothing happened there lol.

All you lost is forearm size.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 04:10:26 AM »
the day I look horrible would be because of some sort of accident, surgeon, being sick for a very long time or some other unnatural phenom that's not enitrely in my hands. Other than that I'm gonna be a mirror slut boy whore narcistic phenom forever.

Girls don't give a shit about my body or anything I represent so obviously I'm training for the mirror. "it's a lifestyle"  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 04:11:11 AM »
All you lost is forearm size.

lol. lost some lovehandles. the bottom abs is gonna take some dauyym tajm