Author Topic: The life of fat people and marriage issues!  (Read 3002 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
The life of fat people and marriage issues!
« on: November 16, 2010, 02:04:38 AM »
I thought this was hilarious...........some fat ho talking about her fat ass husband........turtle head penis?  LMAO! 

I wasn't sure how to deal with my husband's obesity (has acute cardiomyopathy, blood pressure issues, and is about 285). I've done the "I'm just not that into you" talk because of the limited sexual positions, his grotesque belly, and yes, although I've never said it, the turtle head penis. But your thread about treating him with respect isn't what I'm doing. I push him away while he is trying to be affectionate. I don't want to kiss him as he wishes to be kissed b/c I'm afraid I'll have to get naked with him. I know I do that but I don't know how to get past my feelings about his severe obesity and the fact that if I do give him any kind of attention, it means to HIM that I want to go to bed with him when I so don't. I'm actually up late right now so that he'll be asleep when I get there. It's really difficult living this way esp if I'm honest, he's my best friend. I'm certainly not treating him like one but can't get past how I see him!
I too have been working out, am losing slowly but surely, and simply see him getting larger as he awaits a Lap Band surgery which I think has given him license to eat. I also worry that b/c of his eating habits, the Lap Band probably won't work and his weight, with the bad heart, will kill him. I'm hoping that you will read this and give me the right words to say so that I can break it to him easily that I do love him, he's my best friend, but I don't want to have sex with him b/c of this lack of attraction. He has never judged me for weight gain after 4 children so I feel badly about how I feel about him; however, I've never been 100 pounds overweight: I'm about 40 over and am 18 less than when I started this journey of healthy living so it's a start!
I hope that you're still on this thread and can offer some advice for loving kindness from me as well as dealing with the issues of decreased sexual desire for him. I appreciate someone's comment about getting into the fact that his penis is smaller than when we married, that I don't enjoy the sex, so I opt out. How can I get this message across to him honestly without crushing him emotionally.
Thanks so much,
Trying So Hard to Find a Way

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: The life of fat people and marriage issues!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 02:13:32 AM »
fat people should be shot.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 02:15:29 AM »

Here you have one fat ass calling her husband a fat ass with a "turtle head penis"..........LMAO!  I'm sure she looks like a fat hag even though he outweights her probably by 80+ lbs.  LMAO!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 02:18:13 AM »
Here you have one fat ass calling her husband a fat ass with a "turtle head penis"..........LMAO!  I'm sure she looks like a fat hag even though he outweights her probably by 80+ lbs.  LMAO!

I have seen it many times in the gym, fat people hating on other people that are fatter...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 02:19:02 AM »
iM GOING WITH THIS..THEY DISGUST ME  :-X

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 03:58:04 AM »

Yes, their lack of willpower sickens me
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 04:11:26 AM »
Yes, their lack of willpower sickens me

True.

5 weeks on a diet and they need to go partying to poland and lay off for another week...  ::) ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 04:12:58 AM »
Man, 285? His lack of dedication sickens me.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 04:13:28 AM »
True.

5 weeks on a diet and they need to go partying to poland and lay off for another week...  ::) ::)

Yes after 5 weeks of their diet, AKA eating healthy and not gorging 24/7, these fat turds need a ''cheat month'' ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 04:16:41 AM »
Yes after 5 weeks of their diet, AKA eating healthy and not gorging 24/7, these fat turds need a ''cheat month'' ::)

Yes, because "dieting" is so hard.

And then they see how this whole training and diet is all bullshit because it doesn't work without steroids.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 04:59:01 AM »
Yes, because "dieting" is so hard.

And then they see how this whole training and diet is all bullshit because it doesn't work without steroids.

if they were really serious they would down as many clen tabs as they could get and run their fat ass on the treadmill for hours on end and eat a salad for dinner instead of bragging that this week they lost 2lbs so they will reward themselves with an ice cream ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 05:05:53 AM »
if they were really serious they would down as many clen tabs as they could get and run their fat ass on the treadmill for hours on end and eat a salad for dinner instead of bragging that this week they lost 2lbs so they will reward themselves with an ice cream ::)

ahahaha.

I once had a very fat woman working out in the same gym who would "reward" herself with a piece of cake after each workout.

She quit after 2 month after having a huge meltdown in front of the trainer how she had GAINED weight despite working out so hard.... She was doing leg presses lying on her back with 50lbs.... swinging around 2lbs dumbells because she "didn't want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger"...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 05:10:46 AM »
ahahaha.

I once had a very fat woman working out in the same gym who would "reward" herself with a piece of cake after each workout.

She quit after 2 month after having a huge meltdown in front of the trainer how she had GAINED weight despite working out so hard.... She was doing leg presses lying on her back with 50lbs.... swinging around 2lbs dumbells because she "didn't want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger"...

As opposed to looking like a fat melted pile of turd lard ::)

I saw a fat bitch in my gym doing 10lbs on the leg extension, few minutes later she had fallen asleep on the machine and was snoring ::)

Epic training to failure ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 05:14:13 AM »

I saw a fat bitch in my gym doing 10lbs on the leg extension, few minutes later she had fallen asleep on the machine and was snoring ::)

LMAO!!

Somehow, no matter how fat these pigs are, they can somehow talk themselves into it not being so bad and they can still eat more...

Maybe onlyme can shed some light on how you can blow up to 600lbs without getting a bit worried once you hit 250....  :-X :-X :-X

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 05:20:03 AM »
lol, where is that posting from ?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 05:23:01 AM »
LMAO!!

Somehow, no matter how fat these pigs are, they can somehow talk themselves into it not being so bad and they can still eat more...

Maybe onlyme can shed some light on how you can blow up to 600lbs without getting a bit worried once you hit 250....  :-X :-X :-X

Its never their fault, they always have a gland problem or a spider bite or some other excuse ::) then they go on some lame ass show like Oprah and try to get sympathy ::)

They join a gym but never last more than a few months and complain that the real lifters and bodybuilders intimidate them ::)

being fat = being pathetic and useless, please off yourselves
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 05:24:26 AM »
Its never their fault, they always have a gland problem or a spider bite or some other excuse ::) then they go on some lame ass show like Oprah and try to get sympathy ::)

They join a gym but never last more than a few months and complain that the real lifters and bodybuilders intimidate them ::)

being fat = being pathetic and useless, please off yourselves

spot on.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 01:15:38 PM »
lol, where is that posting from ?

Some fucking marriage advice website. 

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »

Holy shit that's funny !   I guess she was using Weider's Rest-Pause technique. very hardcore.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 02:18:45 PM »
I think fatties need to go high volume and find things to do instead fo eat in front of pc +tv.

1 hour walking beats 1 hour on couch by a mile

its mostly mental

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 02:43:12 PM »
The best thing about "Fat Women" is that they will sit in front of the T.V.'s at the gym and sit on the benches as "Desperate Housewives" is on.  :-\ :-\

Happened last week to me and i was like, "Really....shaking my head."

Then she told her husband that she had the "Greatest workout ever".  :-\ :-\
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
The best thing about "Fat Women" is that they will sit in front of the T.V.'s at the gym and sit on the benches as "Desperate Housewives" is on.  :-\ :-\

Happened last week to me and i was like, "Really....shaking my head."

Then she told her husband that she had the "Greatest workout ever".  :-\ :-\
X2 They need smacking in the back of the head with a cock to wake them up to lose weight.  ;D

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 07:12:19 PM »
The worst is some fat fuck giving diet advice.  I had a boss who was 300+ pounds. SHE would critique everyone meals during break/lunch saying things like "Too much red meat isn't good for you." or "That's too many hard boiled eggs to eat in one sitting." and the classic "Do you know how much salt is in that?"  Meanwhile twenty paces and she would be gasping for air.  Absolutely disgusting.
I

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 09:44:05 PM »
The worst is some fat fuck giving diet advice.  I had a boss who was 300+ pounds. SHE would critique everyone meals during break/lunch saying things like "Too much red meat isn't good for you." or "That's too many hard boiled eggs to eat in one sitting." and the classic "Do you know how much salt is in that?"  Meanwhile twenty paces and she would be gasping for air.  Absolutely disgusting.

ahahahah, don't you just LOVE it!

In the place were i worked before, i would hear the same shit about the meals i brought from home everyday. The fat bitch of a boss would sit over her McDonald's or Pizza lunch and tell me off because i eat 1kg of yoghurt with one banana for lunch, or some chicken.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »
Fat people make me sick to my stomach. I have an acqaintance who is a fat piece of shit who weighs 275 and is 5'7. Every time i see him, his stomach protrudes almost 2 ft away from his waist and he breathes sooo fucking loud that it sounds like he is snoring when he breathes, poor clogged arteries. The worst of it all is that he lies about getting laid and then constantly texts me to ask how sex with my gf is like.  
And to make matters worse, the fatso thinks his jacked. He comes up next to me and flexes his forearms, which dwarf mine btw because its full of fat and lard. and says "Dude you gotta start working your forearms LOL!" then proceeds to flex his lard filled forearm and strike all sorts of 'forearm poses'..meanwhile his stomach protrudes 2 ft out and just striking 'forearm poses' COMPLETELY leaves him out of breathe.LOL!
 Obese fat people make me wanna rip my hair off. amen.