Author Topic: Walmart owning of old lady  (Read 6923 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Walmart owning of old lady
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »
See, the reality is that if you were starving and needed to provide for your family, you would steal, hurt and do whatever was necessary to that old lady in order to survive.

Only on the surface do you care, but not deep down..  The difference between us is that I realize the inherent nature of man, and don't try to parade around with a phony sense of compassion for others.

You don't have any kids I take it.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »
See, the reality is that if you were starving and needed to provide for your family, you would steal, hurt and do whatever was necessary to that old lady in order to survive.

Only on the surface do you care, but not deep down..  The difference between us is that I realize the inherent nature of man, and don't try to parade around with a phony sense of compassion for others.

naaaa ..... u opened up a new chapter which is crossing the line into another part of the subject for no reason.....

of course in a life or death/long term survival scenario i would make a calculated decision to put a younger life before an old person.... and i think i could do that quite professionally despite my respect for the older generation......

you just said something stupid and thats it dont attepmt to digg ur way out@\\\\\\\\\%

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 03:00:40 PM »
You don't have any kids I take it.

Hell no, I got a vasectomy when I was 25.  If breeding is the only thing that gives your life meaning, then I feel bad for you.

I don't mind kids, I'll just never put myself in that position to have 60% of my pretax wages taken for child support because I took a chance on marrying some bitch from Generation Nothingness...