Author Topic: GH15's Training Bible  (Read 88495 times)

First Blood

• Getbig III
GH15's Training Bible
« on: November 18, 2010, 04:38:34 AM »
ofcourse im refering to the usage of hormones... we are talking bout top amatuer/pro bodybuilding here..anything i refer to like i said many times before takes hormones into consideration...

let me describe you the last 5 hours of my life....i woke up around noon....drank a container of eggwhites about 15-20 eggwhites ate 4 waffles ate 2 bananas and went to train ...was in the gym 50 min trained biceps triceps....6 sets biceps 2 per exercise to failure....6 sets triceps 2 per exercise to failure...flexed in the mirror went did 4/15 roman chair abdominals and woopteedeedoo was back in my jeep on my way home.....got home drank another little container of eggwhites mixed with very low fat chokolate milk...went to get chinease...ate it 80 min post training....noodels, curry chiken 2 spring rolls...was good...now i just finished another meal this time chikens and potatos and now im eating penut butter reeses icecream....

dont know bout anyone else but it always worked for me....you want those 20/30lb you gotta eat .....you want that 20/30lb you gotta train the muscle as fast as possible, as perfect as possible and get the hell out of there...

im sure newman did exactly same thing because this is the only way to get there....only thing i do not agree with is the fact that he trained like shit....because he might worked 40 min but in those 40 min the 3 exercises he did were performed to perfection and in those 40 min he got what he needed  and wanted nothin more nothin less.

the word is SIMPLICITY.  the more simple you keep it the bigger your muscles will get. a little secret ...if you guys want your arms to go past 17.5 up to 18.5 and then 19.5....try to go 2 sets per exercise insted of 4...like dorian said cut it in half BUT do it right!...you will be amazed what this and little hormones can do.

only thing yu ocan do for laggin arm is to make yoru body even bigger and arm will grow along ,,mishko did it ,,,dorian did it ,,haney did it ,,,jason did it ,,,you need to get to ta point where yoru average arms look big because your body is very big!,,

then you can inject into the arm either aas or seo like we all do that may work for size increase depending on how well you do it and how well you know your body

the exercized are less important ,,anything that work the arm will do as long as you dont over work it ,,,the arms are very easy to over work ,,,most fellas on hormones train biceps with 4 sets and thats it and then triceps with 8 sets and thats it

then they go home and leave arms for a week or if they really jacked wil work arms seconf time durign the week but that means jacked on hormones

First Blood

• Getbig III
Re: some legendary gh15 posts
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:40:09 AM »
preachers one dumbell ne arm at a time
preacher machines
hammers
basically  anything that dont involve the lower baclk and shoulders

triceps
close grip bench press a must for anyone to ever build massive triceps
pusj downs cable
reverse push down cable
nose crunshes lower to the forhead and even little pber head done incline or flat bench

we use nandrolone for joints and elbows,,nandrolone and dianabol there is nothing better for walking around 250+ and feeling like a god,,there are all kinda producrs that are none drugs ,,oil solutions ,,there is also growth hormones,,,but therei s nothing comparable in this world to nandrolone decanoare and dianabol when it comes to joints healthy,,a key drugs in any bodybuilder arsenal both male and female is nandrolone and dianabol due to the enourmous joint relief and strength as a result of this joint relief that they produce

there is no bodybuilder on planet earth that got to 240-250lb with out the use of dianabol and or nandrolone inaddition to the testosterone

300lb = 1-2 gram nandrolone a week
250lb = 1 gram nandrolone a week
220-250lb = 400-800mg a week
height 5'10 5'9 ..if youre 5'3 ofcourse and walking 230lb your use of nandrolone is = 800 mg + a week etc zll height related

incline bench insted of flat bench
smith machine work
make sure to isolate the pecs,,and while you do it make sure to lower the bar with out touching your chest,,you lower it to almost touch the chest then up again,,do it on the smith for better control and smoother work (add 10lb to the smith to make it comparable to free weight,,you dont need no stabelize muscles when you wanna improve your pecs,,you need your pecs and only your pecs or almost only your pecs to work) triceps will work anyway,,,
close grip work while on decline with lower weight for under devloped lower pecs

no need for anything inejected to the chest only isolation of the muscle. cable work is good too for final touch insted of flys.

make sure to work your chest intensly and no longer  than 45 min,,should be about 12-17 sets done right with 1-2 min max rest in between and go home.

change your training style for chest every couple of months,,that also means the number of reps and the number of sets and the number of exercises.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:42:10 AM »
not femiliar much with his training but any training that progressively increase the weights and load will grow you,,

my point is you dont go up in weight load if you cant lift it with at the least decent form,,you will simply be stuck in place,,

nnothing wrong with 6-10 reps,,i like this range especially for upper body,,but you better do them with decent form,,its not enough to do half ass movement and not feel tension and muscle work,,any one can do it,,infact some guys bones and tendoins are so strong they lift heavy weights with not much muscle on their frame,,

the lifters who do cheat movements do it at specific points of training,,any one of them can come fresh in the gym and do this exercise first thing and do it with close to perfect form,,be sure of that,,its only the timing they do it that make it cheating movment,,they are already tired and been though couple sets and couple exercises when they go into the cheating movements

the basic  principle is to feel the muscle working,, i dont care how you get there,,but there is no need to climb up to 50lb if you didnt feel your muscle working with 40lb

bullcrap,,i developed one of the best chest in bodybuilding history using tones of smith and machines,,first 3 years in gym i did all work with free weights then the more muscle i had the more injury prone i got and added smiths and with 3 plates each side i developed very good chest ,,after foundation is on you it doesnt matter what you do as long as you progress by stimulating the muscle,,incline work is always better than flat bench for chest too! this is something you learn with time,,the only thing i would insist on doing with free weights is flys atleast first 3 sets then change to fly machine or cable for 2 more final set

free weights benching is good for powerlifting ,,we are bodybuilders its good to bench 5 plates each side like kevin back in the day when jacked but it is even better to do lots of machine work and cable work,,it will lengthen your career and will let you grow with out injuries and just as strong

as with everything else genetic structure has a lot to do with it also,,some black guys will have no chest and amazing arms,,,some white guys will have amazing chests and average or no arms

1. listen to your body.

2. four  training days/week is not a must when OFF hormones. 2-3 will do it for maintenence,,,also a break would help.

3. you grow out side the gym. you grow OUT side the gym. you grow OUT SIDE the gym.

4. eliminate repetetive exercises. exp: you either work 3 sets incline and 3 flat bench and then move on to flys,, or dont work chest at all. no need for incline,,flat,,decline,,machine incline etc,,because it wont grow you. work smart.

5. work heavy but work right! heavy for you might be 225lb squats. work it right and go from there.

6. devote few days a month to "all you can lift plus" kinda sessions,,in those session you can give your ego a bust by lifting how ever and what ever you want,, and you dont have to keep good form either. be sure you know your bodybuilding and your limitations so you dont get injured!!  this is very good if you want to impress the local sluts while on hormones. this is also the few days i suggest to enter the gym at night! so you feel good about yourself.

7. when you wanna train seriously go to train early in the morning when the gym generator open it. the moment you start going afternoons and evening you will stop your progress. might get a pussy but physiqe will remain the same .

8. wear a baseball cap and have a pissed off face so no one even atempt talking to you because it will take away from your intensity and you wasted a lot of money on the drugs.

9. always look at the scale during bulking. you want size and weight no matter what. there is no better feeling then waking up in the morning while on cycle weighin 10-20lb more.

10. BF% and seperation is all good on stage! if you gain enough muscle,,you will be big and muscular and defined and cut and buff and puff. no need for tank top either,,if you got muscles it will show through t shirt. dont pay attention much to bf% while bulking try keeping it under 15%.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 04:46:55 AM »
1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.

2) coffee grinder is a must inorder to be able to eat enough calories a day. carbs are super important when putting size on. you need to eat those 1.5 cups oats every few hours in a shake and for this to be reality it must be in a powder form. only this way you will be able to touch the 5000 calories a day mark. coffee grinder is what i use and any normal sane bodybuilder use inorder to get the calories in. all the stories about 10 solid meals a day is garbage lies.

3) you must have 3-4 solid meals a day. rest of the meals can be liquid as in protein powders and raw egg whites pepti food cartons and the powdered oats mentioned above. it will give you the 500-700 calories desired in good shake for putting on the right amount of calories so your costly drugs can work their "magic".

4) digestive enzymes are a must with every meal! buy digestive enzymes that have LACTASE inside!! take them as many times as possible so everything gets digested. especially past 28 years old.

5) any one can be 5'10 250lb of muscle. the reason we are and you are not is because we aim for it and prepare accordingly. you need to eat enough and use the combo of legit pharma dbol/test/deca for this 250 to come. and it will come pretty fast if solid 2-3 years in the gym were "payed" before going on drugs.

6) lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how big your muscle will be. you need to lift correctly and try to lift to a failure inorder to make the drugs work to an optimal level. lifting heavy will never put more muscle on you unless you can lift this heavy weight correctly.
lifting 30-40lb dumbell each arm will assure you 19 inch arms at the end of the road,,,while boosting your ego with 60lb dumbells each arm will assure you to be stuck at your 16-17 inch untill you learn. usually takes 10 years for the average gym rat to learn this.

7) notice carefully that the stronger guys are usually the ones with the less muscle mass. their tendoins and bones are strong. their muscle mass is not. you are a bodybuilder! you are NOT  a power lifter although i would recomend to start with a powerlifting backround for better results at the end of the process.

fish oil and olive oil are good for you. use them a lot.

9) the less time you are in the gym (minimum of 45 min 4 sessions a week while on) the bigger you will get. the more intense and shorter your work out is,,,the more impressive you will look and the better your newly purchased drugs will work on your physiqe.

10) feel free to eat your dirty meals once or twice a week,,by dirty meals i mean subways and pizza and chinease and whatever you feel like on those 2 days.

this is the only way to grow right and the only way to look like a bodybuilder.
try what i said here for 6 months while using pharma grade human grade drugs in combintation with high caloric diet and right training which is not hard to do (basic exercises) and you will see how from 170-180lb average gym rat you will become 240lb american whore's dream. very easy to do if you got the money, the time, the place and the connections. genetics is not a must. to get your pro card genetics is a must in addition to the above mentioned.

building arms for typical 10-15% bf lifter/bodybuilder,, under 20 inch id go with 6-8 at times 9/10 too,,,over 20 inch arms id go with 6-12,,

at the end it all depends on what works for you,,and if youre on or off hormones,,,and if you feel the burn/pump at 6 or at 10,,its an individual thing that only your own brain-body connection can decide about.

some guys can do a session of 10 sets and develop phenominal physiqes,,,some need 17,,,all individual dependent and should be taken case by case

well if you want to incorperate supersetting try to come to the gym when its empty and less crowded so you can do it right,,if you want to do drop sets try to have people who take the plates off from each side or all the weights you need next to you so you dont wait long between sets,,

when you go into sophisticated training which i usually dont give shit about since if you dont deveop your physiqe on basic training it wont get developed from sophisticated training,,but when you go into this superset and drop sets the most important thing is to do it right and not be all over the place and right in this training styles means very short brakes since weight is not increasing but decreasing the rest periods should be shorter and intensity at all time high,,also hormonizing to full extent when go all out supersting etc,,and ofcourse dont do it unless you try to bring up body parts..im not a very strong belioever of super setting btu i am a strong believer of short rest periods and high intensity even if it means lifting 20lb less

i like getting in gym and do only dead lifts 8 sets then go home,,when i was younger i did everything same session,,the older i got the more i listened to my body,,the more i listened to my body...the more i find out my body liked it...the more my body liked it...the bigger i got as in lean muscle mass.

half reps,,na
when i do deads it is deads since i want everything to work,,,and i work for power,,deadlifts can be done safely if you work the muscle and not the ego

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 04:50:06 AM »
chest is GENETICALLY either you have it or not,,you can work it to be bigger but VERY HEAVY BENCH ON A REGULAR BASIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO INJURY FOR THE BODYBUILDER,,,ONCE IN A WHILE OK ITS OK TO DO IT ONCE EVERY 4 WEEKS COME IN AND DO SUPER HEAVY BENCH ,,,BUT NEVER EVER GO ALL OUT ON CHEST ,,,WHAT I MEAN IS DO NOT GO INTO THE 400-500LB ZONE AND THINK YOU WILL DEVELOP A BIG THICK CHEST !!! THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE YOU WILL DEVELKOP MAINLY YOUR FUTURE INJURY ,,work heavy but never extra heavy on chest ,,also use lots of machines!!! do heavy weight on the machines especially when OFF HORMONES OR WHEN LOWERING DOSES

THE GUYS WITH CHEST ALWAYS HAD CHEST AND DEVELOP IT WITH 2-3 SOMETIMES 3 AND A HALF PLATES EACH SIDE OF THE BAR,,,after that its all done for specific purposes and less for developing pecs size

trust me on that if you never had pecs you will never have pecs,,it is the most important muscles on the bodybuilder and if you dont have it no matter what you will do you will never ever be the champ,,a bodybuidler with no chest is worst than a bodybuilder with average arms,,the first thing that give the illusion of heavy thickness and size is bgi thick chest ,,the only one who looks at the arms are the girls in the clubs as long as you have good to very good arms and exellent chest you are on the way to do well in bodybuilding ,,if you have the supirior arms and no chest you will never get to the top of the mountain,,N E V E R

see dorian ,,see haney ,,see zane ,,a combo of the 2 like arnold ron and sergio is a lot better ofcourse,,guys who have no chest ...lee priest ..whats hs name heath ...they usually get denied advancement to the top 6 of the sport ,,i say usually because in this generation nothingness i predict heath to be a top 4 mr o contender even with no chest since the competition is weak

1) bigger arms is more a matter of training than a matter of calories.

2) the less exercises you will do the bigger your arms will get.

3) the more exercises of the "less exercises" done correctly, the bigger your arms will continue to get.

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

7) training should never be longer than 50-60 min (including warm up and or ab work)

high intensity

9) i find machine work to be better when stuck. combine machines and free weights.

10) exercises are all good and have their place as long as you do them right!

11) always flex in the mirror no matter what others think of you.

*if hormones are being used and/or arms are already 20 inches,, the strategy can be changed some (weights/sets) i would still keep it more or less the same. SIMPLICITY is the word.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 04:52:22 AM »
yes yes!
thats what i say to younger bodybuilders,,leave your ego outside gym ,,it doesnt matter what the 3 fat 260lb guys on the corner think about your poundage,,the girls dont even care because they are insecure themselves,,so make sure you lift right!!! this is key for anything
im not saying that lifting heavy is not good because it is and i believe in it but first and formost is to lift the weight right! forget about spotter and bullcrap do it yourself and do it right this is kjey!

if you notice carefully,,the ones who lift the heaviest in gym are the ones who alwyas look the same and always are big guys but the no one can tell they are bodybuilder

i believe in combo of powerliftin in specific days and bodybuilding in the other days ,,but if trying to bring body part up STRICT LIFTING IS  A MUST ,,FREE WEIGHTS MACHINES SMITH ALL THAT IS GOOD AND LESS IMPORTANT ,,WHATS IMPORTANT IS TO LIFT THE WEIGHT RIGHT! only then you will get the size incease from within the muscle that you want

combination of free weights and machines,,machines for heavy presses because aka smiths and shoulder press plate machine,,,both can be loaded with enough weight to grow delts to an impressive level ,,not to forget delts are mainly genetic desposition its either you have them or not,,

free weights for lateral and front delts,,machine for rear delts

with shoulders the most important thing is to lift very heavy weight but again if you dont have good shoulders to begin with you can forget about it ...you will never lift heavy beside trap work which can be done with half ass delts and any one can lift heavy dumbell on trap work

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 04:54:21 AM »
im for anything that develpp your pecs wether it be bowflex or barbell or hammer dotn matter to me,,all i look for is the shelf look the moment you have the shelf in your pecs you know you got somewhere,,barbell of some kind is a must ,,dumbell press is nice but not a must,,dumbell flys! is a must

incline barbel ,,incline hammer ,,,flys with dumbells

anything with pull down machine or cable ,, chin ups,, t bar and dumbel raw at an angle work the lower lat better

oressing movments wither on smith ,,free bar,,or hammer machine ,,dumbel and or machine laterals,,shrugs

concentration curls ,,dumbell cutles,,machine work anything that isolate the bicep

close grip barbell press for triceps ,,2 arm seated dumbell work

hack squats ,,lunges,, standing leg curls,,seated calf work

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 04:55:39 AM »
incline smith with strict form down to the chest almost touching the chest,,very slow movements down and fast moving up,,no locking up at the top,,

good form is the key,,incline smith is inorder to avoid spoters since you dont need spoters when you try to fill up muscle,,he need to fill up and thicken the muscle,,that come with heavy yet strict form done on incline benches

genetics also has a lot do to with it,,

its either you have the arms or the chest,,when you have both you are getting yoru pro card most likley

it's not how much you bench it's how you bench. no matter how you do it flat incline barbell or dumbell machine or smith machine...it's not how much you bench, it's how you bench! when i got my pro card i never had more than 3 45's each side of the barbell ever! and my chest is my strongest body part!
it's not how much you bench! it's how you bench. bodybuilders are pussies powerlifters are real strong but look puffy/watery and hold more bodyfat. it's your choice....but if you ever wanna compete, and im only talkin about local competitions here, the ego must stay out of the gym for atleast an hour....otherwise you will always hear the following sentence: "whats goin on big guy".. i'm sure 99% of this board people are femiliar with this sentence.
it's not how much you bench...it's how you bench! say it every day 100 times before you enter the gym and try not to look at the sluts around and you will do fine..
good luck

** the fact you see denis bench pressing 4/5 plates of 45s each side of the barbell incline...is cuz for years and years and years and then some more years he was doing 1 and 2 and 3 plates each side of the barbell and he also did it right for many years. in addition his lean mass is simply higher than the typical guy in the gym. he really got 250 pounds of lean muscle mass...it's not some 190 pounds +60 pounds of water and fat over it.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 04:57:22 AM »
first 2 years of training in a gym should be looking like that:

dead lifts,,,squats,,,dead lifts,,squats,,barbell curls/dumbell curls,,,dead lifts,,,squats,,shoulder press,,,dead lifts,,squats,,chin ups/pull downs,,,dead lifts,,,squats,,,tbar rows/dumbell rows,,,dead lifts,,squats,,bench press/incline bench press,,dead lifts,,,squats,,,tricep work of your choice as long as its heavy and strict or as close to strict as possible if super heavy weight,,,dead lifts,,,squats.

calf work of your choice,,ab work of your choice,,,dead lifts,,,squats,,,,

after few years when you have foundation dialed in you can start playing with exercises and be more lazy since you know your body well and know what it takes to get to where you need to be wether its by leg press or squats ,,,,dead lifts or good mornings,,,,it wont matter much when you got the foundation dialed in and the drugs in the mail/gym bag/fridge

chest like arms has a lot to do with genetics make up,,
guys  with good chest will have hard time to develop real big arms,,guys with big arms will have hard time to develop impressive chest,,

guys who have both and no problem developing both are usually on stage wearing underwear  and winning shows

guys who have good chest genetically will be able to grow and develop it with 2-3 45lbplates each side of the bar and look like (chest wise) they can do 5 plates  each side of the bar,,

guys who have  good arms genetically,,wil be able to develop them to 18 inches doing 40-50lb dumbells,,

to your question,,

when start training flat bench is a must,,
during the years when you develop a good base and foundation,,i would limit flat bench and do a lot more incline bench,,

incline bench is the key for swole,,thick,,full,,chest and front delts

First Blood

• Getbig III
Re: gh15 training bible
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 05:00:38 AM »
) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK CREATINE
2) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK GLUTAMINE UNLESS IT WAS PART OF PROTIEN POWDER
3) I CAN HARDLY REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DRANK CYTOGAINER MUSCLEMILK BECAUSE ITS JUNK
4) I CAN HARDLY REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DRANK A PROTIEN POWDER ALTHOUGH I DO SUPPORT IT AS A SUPP FOR EXTRA CALORIES AND PROTIEN
5) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK ANY LEGAL SUPP OUT THERE BESIDE BCAA. ANY SUPP ON THE MARKET BESIDE BCAA IS GARBAGE AND SOME WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP NICE TITS TOO!
6) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I ATE CLEAN MAJORITY OF THE TIME
7) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TRAINED OVER 60-75 MIN A SESSION
 I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT A BODY BUILDING MAGAZINE FOR GOD FUCKIN SAKE NOT EVEN IF IM ON THE FUCKIN COVER. IT IS JUNK!!
9) I CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I HAD AMAZING GENETICS ALTHOUGH PEOPLE TELL ME I HAVE IT ALL THE TIME,,,,I WAS SMALL 150 POUND KID THAT WAS SOMEWHAT BUILT THEN I GOT TO BE 180LB POUND KINDA BUILT AND ONLY WHEN HORMONES GOT IN THE MAGIC HAPPENED (OFCOURSE TRAINING WAS SERIOUS)
10) I CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I RAN HOME AND ATE EXACTLY 45 OR 1 HOUR AND 20 MIN POST TRAINING,,,,YA I DRINK SOME PROTIEN AND EAT AROUND 1 AND A HALF TO 2 HOURS LATER BUT IT IS FAR FROM RELEGIOUSLY FOLLOWED TYPE OF THING
11) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WORKED WITH FREE BARBELL TO DO SQUATS,,,I MAINLY DO IT WITH SMITH MACHINE AND MY LEGS ARE BIGGER THAN 90% OF POPULATION
12) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME ANY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS WAS ABLE TO HOLD OVER 210LB OF QUALITY MUSCLE WITH OUT THE USE OF HORMONES (IM TALKIN UNDER 5'10 GUYS HERE FELLAS)
13) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE HAD ONE DAY GOING BY WITH OUT AT THE LEAST!! 20-30 EMAILS WITH ORDERS FROM ALL CORNERS OF SOCIETY  (BODYBUILDERS, GYM JUNKIES, FITNESS GIRLS, COPS AND LE INDIVIDUALS, MARATHON RUNNERS,, WHO EVER YOU CAN IMAGINE ORDERED.
14) I CAN! REMEMBER THE LAST ORDER I HAD FROM A PRO CARD HOLDER THAT LIVES IN EUROPE AND THE ORDER WAS LIKE THIS: 300 AMPS OMNA, 100 AMPS TESTEX ELMU, 300 AMPS ORGANON YELLOW TOP DECA 5000 TABS BRIT. DISPENSARY ANABOL AND 1000 TABS SCHERING PROVIRON.

as you can see hormones has a lot to do with bodybuilding. it can not be stated as a percentage but it is a major part of a bodybuilder's life. MAJOR PART

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either  when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes  even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to fuck yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what  would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months  you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit coming into your stomack with good taste,,,dont waste your money on crap

nonono,,not even close to what i say,,
what i say is ron has 30 inch thighs and he can do what ever he wants at that size,,he already haveeee the muscle dialed in for many years,,now days he only condition it and perfect it with minor fixing if possible inorder to make a difference,, ofcourse when you got 30 inch legs you should not play with 100lb squats,,you should work with heavier weight but also not always,,it depends on couple factors

what im talkin about is not a ron colman of the 2000s but the ron colman of the college years,,,before the ron colman you know,,im talking about the gym person,,the every day guy,,wether juicing or not,,im talkin about the average bodybuilder that walks around with 24 25 26 27 inch thighs and been training couple years and wanna grow himself to a 30 incher,,thats  what im talking about,,

you cant see 30 inch quads if you dont build the size right,,and like everything in life you start from small and basic,,to bigger and better,,and when you are bigger and better you can also play with heavy ass weight,,not always,,but more often

im talking about the 23-26 inch quad bodybuilder 5'10 or so,,that come in a gym and put 14 plates each side of the leg press and work it,,even if he does it semi ok,,it wont grow his legs,,it may make them stronger,,people around will give him complements of how strong he is,,but his legs wont grow,,it will make his bones and tendoins stronger ya,,but muscle wont grow as well as same type of guy that did 7 plates each side 12-15 times to a failure

gotta make the muscle work!

who told yu othis crap? beggining is key word,,,in the beggining always do dead lift and squat ,, then latewr on you can minimize it when you already build good founation you can change exercize to suit age abd laziness levels ,,,at the beggining of bodybuilding always do them ,,espaiclaly when start training first few years,,, first 2-3 year a must ,,then not so much

i dont know bodybuilder that never done dead lift and squat ,,i know some who stop doing due to injuries or just change due to age and or laziness but they were very hormonized by then and already know their body to the t and already know how to train it in 3 days aweek and be big muscular and ripped all at the same time

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 05:03:49 AM »
i liked reading this thread and ill give you some recomendation,,especially to the serious guys on getbig that want to get far in body building,,

leave the ego out of the gym! you have to do it inorder to climb the ranks,,the strongest guys are usually the ones who dont get no where in bodybuilding,,i have seen and trained with many strong fellas in my career and those are the ones who always end up with very strong tendoins and bones yet no real solid well developed muscle tissue

its nice to lift heavy but it better be strict and done right so the muscle is worked otherwize! you waste your time in the gym and waste your life lifting weights,,remember what im tellin you guys it took me couple good years to learn it and i had no guidance on this part because no one care!

405 is very nice to squat but you can develop same size muscle with 300lb squat etc etc,,its all in the form when it comes to building muscle,,only when you are already big ,,lean muscle that is,,is when you can decide you wanna play very heavy not before!

take for example tropopin from this getbig board,,the guy is exteremly strong squat like there is no tomorrow yet can hardly nail top 10 nationals,,,again it is not the number you lift,,it is how you lift the number you chose to lift! depending on many factors such as drugs diet age years training injuries bodyfat% genetic heritage and purpose of training

do not do the mistake and waste your time and life building 24 inch quads doing 600lb squats,,use half this weight and build the 27 inches you really want,,if the muscle is there...the muscle is there,,,it wont go anywhere

the need to impress other lifters and females in the gym is big,,but! it wont be enough for no pro card nor any other mark in the industry,,

bodybuilders lift smart
powerlifters lift big
smart bodybuilders will involve powerlifting as part of their training in specific days of the week/month but a bodybuilder that only rely on super heavy poundage will never touch the top,,never!

standing leg curls,,squats,,lunges,,squats,,stiff leg deads,,squats,,
if it was me as a begginer!,, id only do squats for training legs,,all the rest is secondary,,id make sure to do the squats correctly!! and not 1/6 of a move,,do it power lifter style from beggining to end this is how you do squats,,ass to the fuckin ground and up,,you cant handle the weight,,take off plates,,only way there is my friends,,you can grow huge legs by doing squats correctly workin with 2-3 plates a side and not the 6 you like to put for the local hoes at your gym to be impressed with,,,do it right and youll grow do it wrong and youll have strong bones and strong hip bones

when it comes to shredded legs and condition in general it depends on genetics and drugs,,but most importantly when it comes to lines its all genetics and muscle shape,,can be best,,good,,average,,and bad,,

best and good usually make it to top amatuer/pro card

one more thing*youre a bodybuilder,,cardio is not needed if hormonized,,cardio is usually the excuse for either not having enough money for the doses you need,,or not keeping clean diet during prep

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 05:12:39 AM »
good advice!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 05:24:32 AM »
in regards to strengh,,strengh does NOT = size,,it has nothing to do with eachother,,the genetic repsond to the hormones with the ability to put stress aka training it with heavy weight = size,,  the size will stop coming at a point even if you increase in strength ,,it will come slower and slower into a complete stop UNLESS you increase doses of hormones,,

training routine has nothing to do with it,, nutrition has absolutly nothing to do with it ,,YOUR TENDOINDS HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT ,,YOUR BONE STRUCTURE AND BONE STRENGH,,YOUR GENETIC ORIGIN,,AND YOU HEART AND MIND,,then a good strength drugs such as halotestin and suspension and superdrol which is laune norton lover will make any mouce into a strong beyond belif tiger,, there is no ifs or buts ,,this is not up for debate

very hard to recomend the true natural a training method because gh15 doesnt believe in training natural and think its waste of time when it comes to building muscle,, you can go to the natural board where they are not natural but they are small doses fellas that can help,,

gh15 is in the believe that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS ,,and thus should be tresated as all drugs,,and thus the first thing that matters is what drugs you got in your arsenal and then you go by feeling,,you always train by feeling,,the hormonized bodybuilder does not have to squat to have big lean legs,,it doesnt have to work with dumbells when work arms to have the arms getting stronger,,he can work with hammer machine,,

the natural bodybuilder the few that are true naturals ,,they need specific routines that they can not deviate from ,,they can not be having fun ,,they can not have a girlfriend,,they can not quit eating for a day like hormonized,,they need food in all the time,,they can not eat dirty and grow lean muscle,,they can not basically have life as naturals and thats why they always look the same because no one unless hormonized can stick to this horrible life style which is not sustainable naturally,,everyone realize it after 2-3 years

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 05:29:27 AM »
very very easy to understand,,but ill put it in a power point prsesentation

1. if you dont compete cardio is not needed,,waste of time,,you can get down to your 8-9% with out it.

2. if you do compete,, cardio should be performed in specific timing corresponding with your prep,,i believe that some cardio in contest prep,, while loaded on drugs,, is exellent,,AGAIN WHILE LOADED ON DRUGS.

3. me and anyone i know to that matter do some cardio in contest prep,,but i also dont do anything beside training,,eating,,sleeping and loving life,,,so im not the most active person on earth

4. take your granny and feed her with oxandrolone at 50 mg a day for 8 weeks and she will lean out and lose the soft belly,,works a lot better on a bodybuilder my friend

5. oxandrolone is the reason franco became franco,,one of his favorite drugs,,just gotta take enough of it and that the mistake of most guys,,,they dont take enough of it,, 90-150mg a day by itself will change your physiqe in a 12 week period,,nothing else needed,, girls do it all the time...then claim to be fitness girls and bodybuilders,,try it you will see i am right as usual

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 05:36:47 AM »
Actually this is all very good advice - I'm not entirely sold on GH15, whether people think he's a pro or not, and I know some people on here follow him like sheep, but there's very little I can find in there to disagree with.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 05:37:12 AM »
youll never get your pecs thicker this way,,
reduce weight,,you dont need to bench at your size 315lb,,225-275 will grow your chest if done right 8 reps a set,,
dont lower the bar and bounce it off chest back up,,do it smooth and almost to a touch but not quite,,
eliminate delt work outs
use the incline bench and not the flat bench for your chest,,2 plates each side will do the trick,,

your upper torso looks like it belong on 18 year old while your arms and delts look like they belong on a guy that train for quite some time,,your problem is the over powering of your delts and arms,,

your body fat is 12% and in the picture it gives the illusion of 10% due to lighting

dont let the arms do the chest work,,feel the pecs working and reduce the weight,,i bench 315-405  and im 290+,,you dont need heavy weights to grow thick pecs

on hormones: never over an hour of intense training,,actually you know what read the bible gh`5 wrote this before too and tired of writing again same things,,

the abuse of drugs are the abuse of narcotics drugs friend,,hormone and thier abuse is common among any bodybuilder,,the most difference you will find between the average bodybuilder and a professional one is the abuse and misuse of narcotics drugs and their relatives,,,the ability to become a professional lay not only in your response to hormone but also on your tolarence of many drugs,,ofcourse the musacle shape an d symetry and all that good things also is big factor but it has a big aspect of hormones and other drugs,,but hormones isused by anyone ,,matt c from this board uses them and so is keith who used them,,but the question is not who uses little hormones but who uses enough and consistant enough and will add the right dcombo of drugs into serious traiing inorder to compete for a professional card and may or may not win it

not to forget ,,a professional has been to all drugs and the tolarence levels are high ,,,in many cases professional as of 2008 means a drug addict and it has nothing to do with the 5 gram of hormones only ,,it has to do with a lot more

now to your other questions,,life of a professional is a dependent of how many drugs he can get and how much he can take,,there is not a lot of time to eat as uch as needed ,,sometimes you got to eat a lot and you eat junk ,,what important is how you work around it and working around it means drugs and  adjustments in diet,,most of us train 45-1 hour a day 5 times a week  ,,more before competition ,,ONLY IF ON HORMONES,,no hormones = limited to no training,,there is stupid rule that bodybuilders since 2000 started to make and it is the 14-17 set rule,,,it applys well to the drugged bodybuilder which is 99.9% of bodybuilders but still a stupid rule who tells to not work a muscle/bodypart for less than 14 sets or more than 17 sets per session ,,it is a rule made by a profeesional i wont name but i say anything between 8-20 sets per bodypart can work wekk epending on many factors OUTSIDE THE GYM,,

we sleep as much as possible trying to get 8-10 but due to all the drugs its not so hard to find a bodybuilder sleeps 12 hours a night,,i recomend 8 hours and if you do nothing but bodybuilding 5-8 hours will do

we eat a lot ,,calories is key factor in growth,,you dont eat you dont grow ,,you can have inner stength you can push 4 plates each side while curving your back with spotter for your 3 reps,,but NO CALORIES = NO SIZE PERIOD

most bodybuilders that compete in hgiher level use sleep aids to fall asleep,,same as other drugs used for anyother performence

as a natural guy you will be 160lb somewhat cut at 7-8% if lucky at 5'8 ,,natural gets you no where especially now days when every one gets hormones like penuts,,you chose hard sport to be in because the main problem of it is the denial and lies ,,most bodybuuilders when it comes to training are not as intense as their lies about the drugs used,,i wish it was vise versa but its not,,most bodybuilders are drug addicts and WILL NOT TRAIN WITH OUT DRUGS

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 05:40:21 AM »
Actually this is all very good advice - I'm not entirely sold on GH15, whether people think he's a pro or not, and I know some people on here follow him like sheep, but there's very little I can find in there to disagree with.

yes i think he has very good training advice....short intense workouts and you don't need to do massive amounts of sets. training quality is very important and using the right weights for you is a part of that.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 05:44:39 AM »
anyways friends,,ANY ONE THAT HAS STRONG BONES AND ON SOME DIANABOL AND TEST,,ANY ONE ,,,MATT C , MATT E ,,MATT D AND MATT Q ,,ANY ONE THAT IS STRONG EVEN!! IF HAVE SMALL CALVES BUT THE ACTUAL BONE IS STRONG ,,,ANY ONE LIKE THAT CAN DO 6-8 PLATES ON THE SEATED CALVES MACHINE,,IT IS THE EASIEST MACHINE TO CHEAT WITH ,,IT IS EGO MACHINE,,IT IS IMPRESSIVE AND EASY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU DO FULL GOOD REPS WETHER FAST OR SLOW,,,MANY MANY BEGGINER HORMONIZED FELLA THAT ARE SIMPLY STRONG OVEAALL DO 4 - 5-  6 -7 -8 PLATES ON THE SEATED CALF MACHINE,

any one that ciomes in gym on test dbol load at least 5-6 plates on calf machine ,,some do 4 5 plates even with out hormones,,hell guys that are on hormones and dont even have 16 inch calves load 6 plates on the seated calf machine,,impressive? yes ,,,mesuring the calf into the 20 inches? rarely

strength DOES NOT DOES NOT!! = MUSCLE SIZE! remember what im tellin you here STRENGTH DOES NOT! = MUSCLE SIZE ,,

the strongest fellas are the ones that always remain strong with out hormones and with hormones,,with hormones they are SUPERMAN ,,with out hormones they are SPIDERMAN,,,THEY ARE ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS STRONG,,those guys have very strong bone structure,,they are never truly small ,,they have power and endurance they have the ability to push on shoulder press machines 4 plates each side on minimal doses sometimes on no doses for good 10 repos

strong  DOES NOT = muscle size

for a guy who doesnt compete or doesnt want to compete it is better than decent physiqe. lower body is horrid,,i would work the legs in your case with low reps 6-10 and as heavy as possible + intense training of no more than 60 min and that means little rest,,it will add on you about 10-20lb from leg mass alone.

also add some body fat on you,,,eat some soup so you can work heavy ,,,your body fat is too low to make any improvments where you need to (legs, delts and back to a lesser degree)

grow now,,cut later. people do not seem to understand this concept.

dont know if you lifters here are kookoos or just pretend to be kookoos,,,go to hillybilly woods usa or some little no where town to be found in germany/russia,,and you will see 185 pounders at 5'9 with some test var/halo/dianabol and growth benching 405 for clean 6-8 reps with no problems what so ever. 185! not 285!

you guys gotta understand that we pros dont go over 315-405 unless its for video or shit that pays us back,,315-405 is plenty for us. the more muscle/size you got on,, the harder it will be for you to lift with out fuckin up your muscle tendoins somehow.

notice that the strongest guys pound for pound in your gyms,, are also the skinniest/smallest ones,,the ones who rarely add on mass because they come their to show off strength. their tendoins and bones are very strong indeed

heavy all the way as long as you can lift with good form. doesnt have to be 100% perfect form but good form must maintained. you wont lift with good form - you wont get your muscle bigger..you might get to look bigger, swollen, puffy or how ever you wanna call it but YOUR MUSCLES wont get bigger and stay big.

your aim is to lift with good form (most of the time) inorder to really grow the muscle so when you go off juice you dont lose anything of what you gained..or lose minimal amount...to tell you the truth i dont even use hcg and clomid when i go off and  thats because when im on or off i train alike with same good form and almost as heavy when im off as when im on. i go off sometimes for 2-4 months and i lose maybe 1/8 of an inch on arms 1/4 of an inch on legs...

it is all in how you train. heavy is needed but heavy is diff for everyone for one it maybe 225lb bench and for another it maybe 405lb bench...it is very diff from one to another. for example stan will never lift as heavy as jay but they BOTH lift heavy respectively to their weight/size/bone structure.

heavy = as heavy as YOU can lift CORRECTLY; if you arrive at the gym and put 4 plates each side of the bar in your 2nd-3rd set only to stand up after you finish your 3.5 "full" reps and look twards the cardio section to see if you imprssed few of the hoes in your gym....bodybuilding is not for you.

*correction! "almost as heavy when im off" is not exactly accurate since when im on (which is most of the time) ill use 60-70-80lb dumbells and when im off ill use 30-40-50lb so its not almost as heavy...what i realy mean is i try to have a hell of a better feeling of the muscle when i train with lighter weight. the 30lb feels like 60lb.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 05:47:58 AM »
some music in honor of gh15

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 05:59:41 AM »
this fellas body must produce 5-6 units of gh a day lol no sane person train 5 days in a raw unless chemical in system and even the ones with chemicals in system usually go 2 on one off or max 3 on 1 off,,
i love how every bodybuilder wanna be come with this i train hard 5 days in a raw then they forget to mention the anapolon ,, test and in many mnay times gh they are on,,oh wait sorry it is superdrol clones they are on and the ghrbfts6 peptide lol

most of us try to get in gym 3 times a week when off hormones compltely which rarely happens,,,but the reality is that we can keeop at it maybe 30-60 days then if we dont get back on we fade into 2 times a week and then once a week and then vacation for 2 weeks and then out of the gym for 2 months,,,its just how it is ,,no hormones = no training and gh15 is the only one that will tell you that and also only under gh15 identity

now ,,4 times a week in gym is serious bodybuilder,,dex doesnt go any more and mr labradas didnt either infact he used to get in and finish his thing in 40 min believe it or not

also i always recomend to have an all out super heavy days ( where you can do it not strict with cheating) marked ahead in yoru head,,like every monday of the week for example so you can impress who ever you want to impress wether its chics or guys so you can get the looks you want to get for ego purpose,,this is the day you should come at night with everyone,,

resr of the week come either early morning or late late night when no one is there beside you and yoru sweat,,and you can lift inorder to develop muscle and not ego

10 facts about gear. (excluding gh/slin)

1.gear is NOT magic.
2.gear will work on ANY ONE
3.gear will work better on the bodybuilder who train smarter while on it.
4.being on gear does NOT mean you can go crazy on the weights
5.gear will only recover you better, help you get the calories you need for growth by keeping you hungry, and direct those calories to  the right "place"; gear will not build your muscle by itself! YOU build your muscles by training them and gear make the process 2times faster due to faster recovery and complete 100% recovery and growth between training sessions of the body part trained.
6.gear must be legit to work! i would not touch anything beside american or europian pharm products. mexico is dirty but is ok but it out of luck now days.
7.being on gear DOES NOT mean you can train 7 days a week 2 hours each session.
8. the most progress on gear will be made by the bodybuilder who sticks to the same routine he does when he was natural,, only try to increase weight poundage by as much as possible as long as FORM IS ON SPOT!
9.any bodybuilder can grow from any type of gear. you dont have to take test in addition to deca and you dont have to take something else with dianabol for growth. this is common mistake of most local gym rats that they never learn from.
10. your main mission is to chose the drug you want,, take it,, and concentrate more on the dose of the drug taken and on the form and training session insted of doing stupid combos of stuff and wait for miricales. the more advanced you will become the more stuff you will combine for a better effect. test is not a MUST! it is good for aggressiveness and sex drive but many MANY GUYS do not need it and it only gives them sides.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 06:03:58 AM »
your pump "weight" will depends on what products you use,,
pump= blood rush and water weight
water weight will be influenced by the product you inject. example: if you injected 3units gh before training or 80mcg igf1lr3,,,you will have max pump at the end of your session,,,add dianabol to it and you will fly high with sometimes up to 8lb of "pump-water weight gain" after your session ends. it is similar to your weight difference upon waking up and before going to sleep,,,jason body shows it the best,,he is a good example of a bodybuilder that wake up 285 and will go to sleep 293-295 at times.

those are not real solid poundage,,,but if work with correctly and eating at the right time and enough,,it will become solid after coulple months,,

your muscles love the pump,,,your muscle love water,,,if supplied with enough nutrients they will grow under those conditions,,and that is why we go through  bulk stages in bodybuilding.

pump is diff for natural guys,,,it is to a lesser degree POUNDAGE WIZE but is still there because its only blood rush to the muscles worked.

from my experience the typical individual will gainn .25-.5 inch on each muscle worked after the session is over.

pump weight will be at around 5lb depending on diet and products youre on,,,natural guys will be at around 3lb ALTHOUGH if you didnt eat and drink for 10 hours,,woke up and went training,,,you will obviously "gain" ~5lb at the end of the session wether youre on,,,off,,,natural or alien.

what im talkin about is rough numbers for constant in training bodybuilders who are on strict schedule of training and have plenty of calories to eat.

lastly,,,i find that if you need to be in the gym over 60 min,,,then you either do something wrong or simply like to socialize with the local hoes. in this day and age you dont wanna be 200lb off and 165lb on,,,this era is the era of big bodybuilders,,,you dont get to be big by sittinng at the gym for 3 hours 7 days  week. ripped cut and chiseled - yes,,, big as in high muscle mass,,um no.

3-4 sessions a week,,  1 hour each,, as heavy as possible with good form/ pyramid from lighter to heavier,,change routines and order of exercises every month,,sets should be at the 2-4 per specific excersise,,rep range 6-10 sometimes 4-5 can be good but keep it in general at 6-10,, eating clean in general but enough caloric intake for your lean body mass (that means cheating meal every 5th day or even a cheating day once a week,,where you can eat whatever you want)

keep complex carbs low to moderate 4 days,,then jump it up to high complex carbs for a day ,,,so 4 low-moderate then 1 high carb days then again 4 low moderate then 1 high etc,,

protein should be at 1.25 to 2.5grams per pound of lean muscle mass,,can eat more but never eat less,,

fat should come from olive oil,,nuts,,fish,,penut butter,,,keep it low to moderate at 10-20% of diet,,

--------

natural hormones for the natural athlete:

anavar at 80-100mg/day
lr3igf1 at 60-100mcg/day
m1t
clenbuterol

can use either one or all,,they will bring you up to the natural level you see around now days,,the igf is legal for research,,anavar at 80mg a day will make you look like you were born with good genetics,,and the m1t will act in some like legit testosterone ampole,,

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 06:05:00 AM »
music in honor of gh15 part 2

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 06:11:34 AM »
its not that you cant train 5-6 days a week,,,it is that you know your body very well to be able to train it in 30-40 min 3-4 times a week and achieve better  results that other cant achieve in 1 and a half hours 5-6 days a week

it also has a lot to do with depression and health problems drug related and the fact you are busy with photoshoots or making money promoting something and you also gotta give time to family

when you are clean or natural or on your short cycles your anger for training is higher,, as crazy as it sounds,,you wanna go into the gym 5-6 times a week ,,

when you are on long cycles and almost never off and get into gh slin igf mgf and very toxic orals with long duration of synthetic injects and fat burners + very strong ai's all mixed together,,,it takes a toll on you and even if you feel like training sometimes youre just too fuckin tired,,so this is why many pro bodybuilders only train 3-4 times a week and not 5-6,,never the less they achieve a lot more due to the drugs,, there is no question or argue about it

the best thing is to listen to your body,,couple weeks 5 times a week then couple weeks 3-4 times a week,,and sometimes when feeling like shit go even 1-2 times a week

in the 70s hormones were cheap so you could load on them none stop for long time with high doses,,legit pharma products that is,,, if the situation was still like that i would also support training each body part twice a week,,

but its not! now everything is costly when it comes to legit pharma and also supervised strictly,,thus training the muscle once every 6-7 days should do the trick and wont burn you out

diet has nothing to do with it as long as you take enough calories/day (protien, carb, fat) depending on your goal

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 09:29:18 AM »
very good bible,, must be placed in church of hormones,,.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 12:02:05 PM »
nice  ;)