Author Topic: question for married folks  (Read 3097 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: question for married folks
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 09:05:53 AM »
It's hard to put aside childish dreams and start a family. Especially for someone like me who still has the emotional maturity of a teen ager:'(

Totally hear you on that one.  My generation is filled to the brim with this one.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't somewhere in that arena as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 09:07:35 AM »
Indeed, IF. Winning the lottery seems easier.

QFT x 20000000

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »
Marriage doesn't work for most people because they enter into it based on their terms and not according to the terms of the one who established the union of marriage.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2010, 09:22:55 AM »
Petty Canadian psychobabble. 

Americans are some of the most hard-charging, cunning, and courageous people the world has the benefit of being blessed with and the bad apples never leave the country anyway.  With statements like this it is no wonder why Canada is the bottom bitch of every 'one-liner' and pissing contest the world over.
???

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 10:13:56 AM »
I love being married! I only have to work 10 hours a week, I get to go the gym as much as I want to, spend lots of time with my daughter and not worry about money since the Mrs. brings in the bank.
I think for most guys, being happily married is about just getting blowed every day and not having to listen to anything your girl has to say. They don't want complication. If you can't handle it, then don't get married cause you'll be unhappy. I have many friends who are married that are unhappy because they suck at compromise.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »
I love being married! I only have to work 10 hours a week, I get to go the gym as much as I want to, spend lots of time with my daughter and not worry about money since the Mrs. brings in the bank.
I think for most guys, being happily married is about just getting blowed every day and not having to listen to anything your girl has to say. They don't want complication. If you can't handle it, then don't get married cause you'll be unhappy. I have many friends who are married that are unhappy because they suck at compromise.

so... getting blown every day is a bad thing?  :-/

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2010, 11:25:57 AM »

Yes, the ole "Why isn't the world revolving around just me anymore?" marriage scenario LOL!!!  The concept of the union of marriage based upon love and respect (and God) is lost on most young boys and even a big majority 40 and 50 yr old adolescents.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2010, 11:40:58 AM »
one thing i would say about any relationship is that if you wat long term success honesty is the most important factor. and fighting isnt always a bad thing. so long as your only fighting to air your greivances, and only if your greivances are rooted in a real problem, then nfighting can be a very good and productive thing for a relationship. just never resort to criticism of the persons character, contempt, defensiveness, or shutting yourself off from the other person. any of those four things are disaterous for a relationship. one other thing i would personally note is honesty about your sexual attraction towards other people. i notice that most couples are extremely secretive about this FACT, how many of you married men have ever heard your wife talk about a guy that she saw who she thought was sexy? how many of you have told your wife about a woman you saw that you wanted to fuck??  just because people get in a reltionship or get married doesnt stop them from being sexually attracted to other people, but most couples act is if thats the case.. often times leavign them both suyspicious of the others real sexual desire, and themselves sexualy frustrated with their lack of ability to express their own desires too. talk with your spouse/partner about your desires, and listen to theirs. it will make both your lives happier.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 11:42:29 AM »

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
so... getting blown every day is a bad thing?  :-/
fNo,but every married man knows that blowjobs get reduced once that ring get on the finger. ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2010, 11:45:35 AM »
haha shampoo my crotch, she said, i think you are capable of doing that your own.
haha