Author Topic: Moderate use??  (Read 3028 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Moderate use??
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 09:15:09 AM »
absolutely rubish,, 5 out of 10 bodybuilder inject with same exact needle into the same exact ass ug product and human grade product,,all they do is clean needle with 70 or 90 % alchohol from the inside of the syrnge and the needle itself,,thensuck in the hormone and inject ,,same needle 50 injects into the ass,, very few of those get abcess or infection of any kind,,absess come only if not clean needle or mix oil and water,,or if injected something ditry into a very dense muscle such as quad and most bodybuilder who know a thing or 2 about  hormones know to not inject into quad too many times if any,,the ass is where it should go ,,few other places but this is later on when experienced and really need seo and hormone mix,,

your second runish is that gh is costly ,,not at all 150$ directlly from china if buy in bulk sometime less,,and sources sell it for 100 units 200-300 bucks if not bulk

hcg is only needed inject if you try to get big balls which are useless unless you try to get girl pregnant,,big balls is for show what matter is the cock nto the balls unless you want baby

so thats that and 100% the turth

gh15 approved

top notch

www.carlspackler.com/sounds/081.mp3

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »
GH- Day 1 20iu, Day 2 20iu, Day 3 30iu, Day 4 40iu, Day 5 40iu, Days 6-28 20iu...Repeat
Secret to transformed physique, seperates people who lift weights from guys like me
Important is response to GH and good quality GH, and insulin moderately
Gear used is always test, tren, vet equipoise

;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »
Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2010, 10:31:59 AM »
For me, primary concerns would be possible sterility and decreased sex drive with T, and accelerated hair loss (although that's a more moot point by the day).  GH is absurdly expensive in Aus and is basically useless at low doses while higher doses bring the risk of joint/tendon problems and Herman Munster head.  I understand it also plays a big role in tumor angiogenesis, which I can do without.

As with anything, you weigh up sides vs benefits.  No drug is 100% bad or good.  

Next time I inject something it'll probably be low dose hcg 2 or 3 times a week.  I liked oxandrolone and would go again.  Also curious about turinabol, but not in much of a rush as long as my T level stays reasonable.

test raises your sex drive, maybe you should read up on the subject before continuing this conversation.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »
test raises your sex drive, maybe you should read up on the subject before continuing this conversation.

That was my experience, others may differ.  No need to get bent, chief.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2010, 01:58:10 PM »
I want to mutate! :D