Author Topic: Soldiers sent home for steroid use  (Read 6291 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Soldiers sent home for steroid use
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »
My roommate in the Navy got busted for them....they sent him to AA type meetings...hahaha....he used to come home so pissed about the "drunks and druggies" and how he didn't belong with them.....i agreed and just laughed at him.

so you dont get thrown out if you get caught in the US armed forces?

how did they catch hium?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2010, 04:52:22 AM »

so you dont get thrown out if you get caught in the US armed forces?

how did they catch hium?

This was a few years ago, and no he stayed in and only had to attend the meetings.  Someone higher up requested a test on him, it's the only way you can get busted in the military.....if things haven't changed.  If a superior requests a test, they do the draw and it goes to the same lab in cali that the us olympic team uses.....like I say, thats how it used to work, could be different now.  I'm sure there are others one here who know.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2010, 05:55:03 AM »
i fought against the bottle but i had to do it drunk
Dutch courage?    ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2010, 02:18:02 PM »

It has been well documented that steroids can sometimes carry the side effect of what is known as 'roid rage'.

could we fucking PLEASE stop with this completely fabricated sensationalized bullshit lie already we all look back now and agree on how ridiculous reefer madness is.........but this equally, or more ridiculous smear is allowed to continue

::) ::)

these stories just make my fucking blood boil
testosteron can make you more agressive. why do you think males are more agressive than woman? why do you think the most agressive animal the bull shark also has the highest test levels. see a correlation here maybe ??