Author Topic: Giants @ Eagles  (Read 5642 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Giants @ Eagles
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »
Hakeem Nicks is out 3 weeks.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 07:12:23 PM »
Hakeem Nicks is out 3 weeks.

Losing WR's at a record pace......Rivers has overcome having 4th string guys, so has Peyton.....lets see what Eli does...... 8)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 08:08:19 PM »

Great, correct me all you want.  20 TD's is nothing in the NFL now.....Jason Campbell had 20 last year.... ::)  He's 18th out of 33 QB's in QB rating right now.....hence avg.....and this is probably his best season, other than last year, statistically, of his career.  If he wasn't a Manning, nobody would care about him.

Dont be mad your entire argument was negated by the fact that the numbers you presented were completely bogus.

6 strait years with 20 td's is nothing? Gotcha....(crickets)

How about not missing a start since his rookie debut 6 years ago? ill answer for you...thats nothing in the nfl.  ::)

He's durable as fuck. Oh yea i forgot..thats nothing in the nfl  ::)

your argument is a dumb one and you sound like a kid with his fingers in his ear screaming "LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU LALALA CANT HEAR YOU"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »
Dont be mad your entire argument was negated by the fact that the numbers you presented were completely bogus.

How about not missing a start since his rookie debut 6 years ago? ill answer for you...thats nothing in the nfl.  ::)

your argument is a dumb one and you sound like a kid with his fingers in his ear screaming "LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU LALALA CANT HEAR YOU"

Whatever.....Eli equal avg.....the numbers don't lie.....if he wasn't a Manning, he would be completely forgotten.....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 09:31:31 AM »

Don't worry about Showstoppa...he's a Chargers fan and the whole Eli not going to S.D. and instead going to the Gmen and winning a Superbowl hasn't gone over to well with him ;) :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 11:12:34 AM »

Don't worry about Showstoppa...he's a Chargers fan and the whole Eli not going to S.D. and instead going to the Gmen and winning a Superbowl hasn't gone over to well with him ;) :D

I stated that earlier, Clavin......go back to sleep.  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 11:54:45 AM »
Whatever.....Eli equal avg.....the numbers don't lie.....if he wasn't a Manning, he would be completely forgotten.....
archie's boys both have a superbowl ring which is nothing to sneeze at that being said peyton  puts up monster numbers eli a little better than average. archie was a terrible quarterback who became a legend thanks to his sons.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »
archie's boys both have a superbowl ring which is nothing to sneeze at that being said peyton  puts up monster numbers eli a little better than average. archie was a terrible quarterback who became a legend thanks to his sons.

I agree on all counts.  I was cheering heavily for Eli and Giants, as much as it pained me, in the SB.......but Peytons a top 5 QB of all time when its all said and done.....Eli is his brother.....haha

As for Archie, he's who most of my ire is really directed at, as Eli was just a punk kid listening too much to daddy about the draft thing. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 08:13:33 AM »
Giants signed that reject wr Michael Clayton.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »
Giants signed that reject wr Michael Clayton.

I had him in fantasy ball for the very solid rookie or 2nd year he had and then unloaded him on some dope in our league.....hahaha

actually, I don't understand what happened to him....very odd to go from being that good that young to just sucking ass.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 09:44:42 AM »
I had him in fantasy ball for the very solid rookie or 2nd year he had and then unloaded him on some dope in our league.....hahaha

actually, I don't understand what happened to him....very odd to go from being that good that young to just sucking ass.

He was playing in the USFL.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 07:09:30 AM »
Nice comeback for the Gmen yesterday.

.....not one turnover :o :o :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 08:24:17 AM »
Nice comeback for the Gmen yesterday.

.....not one turnover :o :o :o

Did you see the Chargers manhandle the Colts as usual?  no homo   and Pitts was LUCKY, pure and simple, Johnson should have caught that TD.  Buffalo is a decent team just not getting any breaks at all.

Fox is gone at the end of the season in Carolina.....no doubt about it. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »
Did you see the Chargers manhandle the Colts as usual?  no homo   and Pitts was LUCKY, pure and simple, Johnson should have caught that TD.  Buffalo is a decent team just not getting any breaks at all.

Fox is gone at the end of the season in Carolina.....no doubt about it. 

Hahaha,after the game Johnson blamed God for him dropping the ball ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »

Hahaha,after the game Johnson blamed God for him dropping the ball ;D

LOL....I heard that.  Perhaps mr. Johnson needs an ACL tear to show him who is boss?  ;D