Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65814 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?
« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »
That picture is more internet bullshit right?  He's english.  The guys who crashed in the andes were a rugby team from south american.

probably.  i coudln't find anything on google to support it.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2014, 07:53:34 AM »
First 3 episodes back were good, a mixture of action, drama and tension. Episode 4 was really struggling from pacing issues and far too much dialogue for the last portion

Jizzacked

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2014, 08:05:49 AM »
I have watched it from the beginning... it is really starting to suck dick now, and I am considering not watching it anymore.  Between all the bullshit face time pussy ass Carl gets and the shitty storylines of undeveloped characters, it is almost unwatchable.  How many times can you watch the same assholes clear a building, get careless, almost get bit but get saved at the last second.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #303 on: March 07, 2014, 08:08:42 AM »
Last episode blew ass....I have hope for the Abraham character.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: March 07, 2014, 08:23:26 AM »
they're really trying for this "character development thing".

I didn't even know the blonde girls' name until this week lol...  So I guess it works.

They sure better be warming us up for an amazing series of battles and surprises and revealing things in the coming weeks if they want to keep this fan base.  I almost missed the show last week, just forgot it was on.  When the governor was blowing up prison watch towers, I didn't even work during the show (and I ALWAYS) work while the tv is on.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #305 on: March 11, 2014, 04:55:19 AM »
they're really trying for this "character development thing".

I didn't even know the blonde girls' name until this week lol...  So I guess it works.

They sure better be warming us up for an amazing series of battles and surprises and revealing things in the coming weeks if they want to keep this fan base.  I almost missed the show last week, just forgot it was on.  When the governor was blowing up prison watch towers, I didn't even work during the show (and I ALWAYS) work while the tv is on.

since the zombie was trying to bite mika, in which they never show a death in a trailer, i'm guessing lizzie will die this week.  fucking please kill glenn! i can't stand the search for maggie anymore.  they really think people want to watch that shit for 4-5 weeks. in the real world one would die before the reunion ever occurred. boy, are they are money grabbing on these cheap episodes!    

yeah, i can't remember maggie's sister's name.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #306 on: March 11, 2014, 05:16:07 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2014, 09:13:49 AM »
Sick episode that has my stomach turning.  :(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2014, 09:48:21 AM »
its should of been you Carl looking at those flower ......

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2014, 09:54:38 AM »
No one can say this show isn't brave, no ones safe

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »
Last night's episode was a variation of events in the comic. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2014, 10:31:30 AM »
What i find stupid, is that they all left the prison all the time to search for supplies , and nobody ever said that they came across a map and shit , now all of a sudden, everyone in the group sees the Same posted maps all over the place

::)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2014, 11:18:08 AM »
What i find stupid, is that they all left the prison all the time to search for supplies , and nobody ever say that they came accross a map and shit , now all of a sudden, everyone in the group sees the Same posted maps all over the place

I thought that was silly as well.   One explanation is that the people from terminus hadn't ventured that far out. They also appeared to have been to following the railroad tracks and wouldn't have deviate from the tracks very much.  I assume the well stocked house Beth and Daryl found was a scouting outpost, or safe house, used by terminus people when they were out looking for survivors and putting up signs.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »

FAILED!  Please kill Carl or Gleen.  Again, two interesting characters are killed off.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2014, 11:32:04 AM »
Speculation is that house is a setup and walkers were lured there by a group known as the cannibals from the comics....

I thought that was silly as well.   One explanation is that the people from terminus hadn't ventured that far out. They also appeared to have been to following the railroad tracks and wouldn't have deviate from the tracks very much.  I assume the well stocked house Beth and Daryl found was a scouting outpost, or safe house, used by terminus people when they were out looking for survivors and putting up signs.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
Speculation is that house is a setup and walkers were lured there by a group known as the cannibals from the comics....

The cannibals were cannibals because they weren't capable of procuring food.   The people who operated that house had food thus no need to be cannibals.   Also, if they were cannibals they would be tainting the meat by sicking the walkers on beth and daryl.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »
The last two episodes were so annoying. Nearly pointless, only plot development was showing that the down syndrome girl of peace was feeding rats to the Walkers back at the jail.

Rick Grimes & Katana Hebrew episode was better but still had some plot holes in it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »
What i find stupid, is that they all left the prison all the time to search for supplies , and nobody ever said that they came across a map and shit , now all of a sudden, everyone in the group sees the Same posted maps all over the place

Why wouldn't someone like Daryl go back to the prison and get a vehicle? The guy has no problem killing walkers. There's many vehicles at the prison now...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2014, 12:28:25 PM »
They should have had the big black dude bang Carol when they settled into that house. Would have really put a twist on what was to come and it would have helped push the Hierarchy's breed mixing agenda...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
If there's even a zombie apocalypse, I'd like to hope I'd end up with a bunch of people from getbig.

We'd employ common sense + ruthless pragmatism.  Only the hot, thick breeding women would be kept around.  Anyone who didn't carry his weight would be skewered on a fire for dinner, and there sure wouldn't be so many of these indecisive, weak moments of "should I do this or not..."

But I guess that whole moral battle is why some people watch.  personally, i'd enjoy a series of Daryl + his new crew just murdering + pillaging their way across the USA on their way to the nations capital to start their own super cool govt.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2014, 01:13:09 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: March 17, 2014, 03:18:13 PM »
If there's even a zombie apocalypse, I'd like to hope I'd end up with a bunch of people from getbig.

We'd employ common sense + ruthless pragmatism.  Only the hot, thick breeding women would be kept around.  Anyone who didn't carry his weight would be skewered on a fire for dinner, and there sure wouldn't be so many of these indecisive, weak moments of "should I do this or not..."

But I guess that whole moral battle is why some people watch.  personally, i'd enjoy a series of Daryl + his new crew just murdering + pillaging their way across the USA on their way to the nations capital to start their own super cool govt.

I'd either live on the water or in the trees. Could build a few houses in the trees and use zip lines to move long  distances and many different directions.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 17, 2014, 03:22:05 PM »
Once the prison was taken over by walkers, they should have just moved to the roof. Then they would have been able to kill off all the walkers within a few days on their own time...

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #323 on: March 17, 2014, 03:36:51 PM »
Once the prison was taken over I'm walkers, they should have just moved to the roof. Then they would have been able to kill off all the walkers within a few days on their own time...

In many prisons it's possible to isolate cell blocks.  They could have easily hid in a cordoned off sectionof the prison. I'm nitpicking

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #324 on: March 17, 2014, 04:38:54 PM »
Just saw the latest episode, what a load of rubbish this season is turning out to be so far. Seriously, anybody who likes the show and is not reading the comics needs to start, they are far more brutal and entertaining.

P.s. I thought "Cutty" Wise was definitely gonna use the revolver to shoot Carol at the end, given his preference for that type of gun over pistols.  ;)