Author Topic: For Samson with love  (Read 4277 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
For Samson with love
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:20:30 AM »
Here's to you Samson

w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: For Samson with love
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:01:16 AM »
 ::)

all he does is gather as much ct releated things as he can and posts them without even looking into them.

I'm gonna....
wait...  oh..... mmmm nonono!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 01:13:51 AM »

all he does is gather as much ct releated things as he can and posts them without even looking into them.

I'm gonna....

Perhaps, ...but you cannot deny he has gotten this board off to a rip roaring start, having done a better job than any of the mods to accomplish this, ...and he is one of the most UNDER-appreciated posters on Getbig!

Ya, he pisses me off sometimes, ...but he's thought provoking, he challenges me to explore previous boundaries, weigh ideas, put 2 & 2 together, and fires up the brain cells far more than he ticks me off.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 01:20:57 AM »
bla bla bla, anybody could have googled and copied and pasted here all day long.  That's all Samson has done for the most part and when you try to debate him, he gets pissed, sarcastic or just ignores you when you actually prove something is wrong.  He hasn't gotten this board off to a start, he killed this board before it had a chance.  This board is 98% Samson posting and you patting him on the back.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »
Here's to you Samson

Aw shucks 24KT you're about to make me shed a tear  :'(.... I'm appreciated :).
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 09:24:23 AM »

I'm gonna....

I thought you had grown out of your regression back to a child Hugo, but you seem so happy in that state, so we will all just accept this as the new Hugo.

It is funny you make this comment above and yet in the Phoenix Project thread there you are asking ME for information on Michael Aquino which I provided without hesitation (and many sources of info at that) and you return the favor with this retort. Talk about being a HYPOCRITE Hugo... And by the way I read most if not all of the info/books/videos/documentaries I provide to this board...that is why I can speak confidently on the issues I present and the posts I put up of others who tell the truth of what is occurring in america and the world. What i see in your unnecessary comments is a person who wishes to be the star on the board and have all attention and questions asked of him...but instead the attention seems to be on me...not that I want it, but because I am the person making the majority of the posts and keeping the intent of the CT board flourishing I am the target. I am not hogging the board...feel free to post topics, this is NOT a posting competition. I just have interest in many things/events/happenings etc etc and I show them through the diverse topics I post and hope people search into them as I have...I even provide you guys with the books/vids/documentaries/resources to do so.

Don't let the GREEN EYED MONSTER destroy you...you're clearly on that path.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »
I thought you had grown out of your regression back to a child Hugo, but you seem so happy in that state, so we will all just accept this as the new Hugo.

It is funny you make this comment above and yet in the Phoenix Project thread there you are asking ME for information
butthead, I asked you for information because you're the one who posted it ::)  Who do you want me to ask about what you posed--Beach Bum?  If you don't want people asking questions of what you post, I suggest you don't post.  Don't fucking call me out for engaging your thread, you posted it...

I didn't bother reading past this in your post since it's so fracking retarded.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »
butthead, I asked you for information because you're the one who posted it ::)  Who do you want me to ask about what you posed--Beach Bum?  If you don't want people asking questions of what you post, I suggest you don't post.  Don't fucking call me out for engaging your thread, you posted it...

I didn't bother reading past this in your post since it's so fracking retarded.

I like to shine a light on STUPIDITY...especially EGREGIOUS STUPIDITY like yours...then again envy and jealousy can make people do all sorts of things. Maybe Ron can create a BITCH board, there you can wild away the hours bemoaning your contempt of everyone and everything about GB. I am sure you will have plenty to post about and can dominate the board of which only YOU will post on things that matter to you... you're still something to laugh at...NOW MAN UP!!!!!
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 08:07:53 PM »
(waiting patiently for Hugo's return salvo...)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 09:47:27 PM »
for what?  Look at their posts lol...  Do I really need to say anything else?  As usual they do a good enough job looking like asses without my help ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »

Once the TRUTH has been spoken...What more can he say???
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 11:15:19 PM »
lol, says the little baby that gets upset and melts whenever you ask him to back something up...  Oh you're all about truth huh samson... hahaha....

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »
"Bitch board".

LoL!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 06:31:55 AM »
Samson and Jag= personality disorder like Ed Norton in the movie fight club only not cool at all, black and hella retarded