Author Topic: Alex23 - Like or not?  (Read 38907 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Why is everyone turning on Alex23?
« Reply #401 on: October 22, 2012, 01:35:36 PM »
Bike Nut...you really are a sad stalker...yes, you keep thinking Allen is all over this place..pretty sad. Ask Ron who I am..he knows..in fact follow me on Twitter...make your life complete and turn that blue button green!! I follow back!
You are running mom aren't you?  You are pathetic.  Talking to me and asking me personnel questions which I answered in PM's and then acting as though you don't know me.  You are a NUT indeed...get some paxil and mix it with some Librium and wash it down with some Jack Daniels...go to sleep and not wake up because you are starting a bunch of shit.

A gimmick pretending to be an Obese23 gimmick, doesn't get much more pathetic than that.

Unless you were a sad sack of shit and made up a story about having your windshield shot out.

MikMaq

« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »

Would that even hurt that much emotionally? It seems most people would totally melt, but to even make the list you`d have to have exceptionally thick skin.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #403 on: October 22, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »
alex done soms things below the belt.

Nasser will confirm his. Nasser calls Alex "the Hummer of bodybuilding".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #404 on: October 22, 2012, 01:47:35 PM »
Nasser will confirm his. Nasser calls Alex "the Hummer of bodybuilding".

lol

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #405 on: October 22, 2012, 01:50:23 PM »
lol

Have no clue what seems so funny you made the list too.  Did you break up with Queen Vissy? 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #406 on: October 22, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »
always liked Alex here.....

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: October 22, 2012, 01:57:32 PM »
always liked Alex here.....

When we need an opinion from someone with a 3" penis we'll ask you okay......

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #408 on: October 22, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »
Have no clue what seems so funny you made the list too.  Did you break up with Queen Vissy? 

Get your n*ggers right fatty cakes.  You're mother-in-law and black relatives would be upset.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #409 on: October 22, 2012, 02:00:11 PM »
When we need an opinion from someone with a 3" penis we'll ask you okay......

;D
                                never had a complaint "bro" ....but  ok 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #410 on: October 22, 2012, 02:02:21 PM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #411 on: October 22, 2012, 02:13:29 PM »
Yea i live in Burbank, Ca.

i hit up Porto's bakery, Taste of Chicago, and Barney Beanery more then i hit the gym,  i really need to get back to cooking at home, start off with a good ballpark hotdog and scrambled eggs breakfast

Lol... off Magnolia. Aye go to that BBQ place near the Shell off Buena Vista. The line is around the corner. What else is there.. Oh yeah, Poquito Mas mexican food is there ( i lived in Burbank when i first moved back to LA.) Olive and Buena Vista

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #412 on: October 22, 2012, 02:24:09 PM »

Lol... off Magnolia. Aye go to that BBQ place near the Shell off Buena Vista. The line is around the corner. What else is there.. Oh yeah, Poquito Mas mexican food is there ( i lived in Burbank when i first moved back to LA.) Olive and Buena Vista

i know which one your talking about its a whole foods but on the weekends they do sell bbq in the parking lot
, i still have not tried it but i do smell it every time i pass by and want to stop but the line is always too big to wait

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #413 on: October 22, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »
i know which one your talking about its a whole foods but on the weekends they do sell bbq in the parking lot
, i still have not tried it but i do smell it every time i pass by and want to stop but the line is always too big to wait

Thats it.. Its good for beef ribs... There arent a lot of places in the world that do really good beef ribs. I bet they are good in texas tho.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: October 22, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »

LOL.

I've been around Getbig forever.  Alex ... eh.  Sometimes he was really funny, but all of the weird stuff with Nasser and posing behind stuff to hide his belly, to say nothing of all of the shit-talking about "outing" people like Wiggs ... :|

A grown-assed man who gets so worked up about posting personal information about another poster here, for all to see, I ... I can see where Mirza had it coming.  That dude didn't know when to shut the fuck up.  Arguably Pumpster, too.  

The [rather convincing] accusation of multiple Alexpuppets puts me over the fence.  I think he's probably an OK guy who got in over his head.

And, of course, I'll never forget the story of how he backed down when Blockhead confronted him.  I honestly think big Alex would've acquitted himself honorably, but meh ... again, AS the story goes, Block confronted him and Alex G. chickened out.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #415 on: October 22, 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
LOL.

I've been around Getbig forever.  Alex ... eh.  Sometimes he was really funny, but all of the weird stuff with Nasser and posing behind stuff to hide his belly, to say nothing of all of the shit-talking about "outing" people like Wiggs ... :|

A grown-assed man who gets so worked up about posting personal information about another poster here, for all to see, I ... I can see where Mirza had it coming.  That dude didn't know when to shut the fuck up.  Arguably Pumpster, too.  

The [rather convincing] accusation of multiple Alexpuppets puts me over the fence.  I think he's probably an OK guy who got in over his head.

And, of course, I'll never forget the story of how he backed down when Blockhead confronted him.  I honestly think big Alex would've acquitted himself honorably, but meh ... again, AS the story goes, Block confronted him and Alex G. chickened out.

He is cool with me...

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: October 22, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »
Thats it.. Its good for beef ribs... There arent a lot of places in the world that do really good beef ribs. I bet they are good in texas tho.

Same here, but it's all a matter of how long the cook is willing to "slave" over them.  I've had literally 36 our-old ribs that were falling off the bone, and in Monroe, NC no less at a cookout!  They were fucking amazing.  I only wish my buddy Liz had such a graduation party ... oh, every couple of years or so, LOL.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #417 on: October 22, 2012, 02:54:05 PM »
Same here, but it's all a matter of how long the cook is willing to "slave" over them.  I've had literally 36 our-old ribs that were falling off the bone, and in Monroe, NC no less at a cookout!  They were fucking amazing.  I only wish my buddy Liz had such a graduation party ... oh, every couple of years or so, LOL.

Damn... Ive only had that 1 time in my life like 12 years ago.. Some dude had moved to LA from texas...

I ate 4 big ass flinstones ribs.

But usually people can count on 1 hand the number of times theyve had good beef ribs

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: October 22, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »

Do you want me to dig up Laura's post about your micro-peen?

You're playin' with fire matchstick thighs...... ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Alex23 - Like or not?
« Reply #419 on: October 22, 2012, 07:19:20 PM »
All I know about Alex is that he's married, likes Hummers, likes guns, has an enormous head of hair, loves taking Nasser to eat, works in IT in some form and earns a very comfortable living.  If I also read correctly he propositioned some women on this board with thousand of dollars.....don't know the truth on that one though.   Aside from the propositioning piece which could be bogus he seems like a good dude. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: October 22, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
Alex is funny. Why all the hate?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #421 on: October 22, 2012, 08:47:14 PM »

hi Alex

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #422 on: October 22, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »
  Black Ops Alex

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: October 22, 2012, 08:54:43 PM »

hi Alex

LOL Ive finally made it on Getbig. Ive become considered as  another Alex gimmick :)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #424 on: October 23, 2012, 07:30:07 PM »
All I know about Alex is that he's married, likes Hummers, likes guns, has an enormous head of hair, loves taking Nasser to eat, works in IT in some form and earns a very comfortable living.  If I also read correctly he propositioned some women on this board with thousand of dollars.....don't know the truth on that one though.   Aside from the propositioning piece which could be bogus he seems like a good dude. 

Man of Steel = Alex23's gimmick.. has to be...  ::)

Pretty much sums it up... don't beleive shit losers write to feel better about themselves. Haters gonna hate.. and make shit up.
®