Author Topic: Aliens and Nazi's...you better believe it!!  (Read 15044 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Re: Aliens and Nazi's...you better believe it!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:37 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 07:56:10 PM »
This shit is crazy!! Watch this and watch the truth!!!!

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/playlists/season-2-full-episodes#ancient-aliens-aliens-and-the-third-reich

FYI information, i am a Nazi and all my alien friends tell me that all this Nazi-Alien shit is a lie.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 08:02:05 PM »
FYI information, i am a Nazi and all my alien friends tell me that all this Nazi-Alien shit is a lie.

dianekong is a fat mother who has raised many weak bodybuilders and gmicks on getbig
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 08:03:35 PM »

dianekong is a fat mother who has raised many weak bodybuilders and gmicks on getbig

Looks like i struck a nerve, huh Johnny?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 08:05:45 PM »
Looks like i struck a nerve, huh Johnny?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

im almost as bored as you diane
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
this is SUCH a stupid concept of people not being satisfied with reality, so they create some big elaborate story in thier head

think of it......they needed alien secrets to get basic rocket technology???  ::) ::)

aliens capable of time travel, or interstellar travel; which would require warp speed and worm holes would be SO far beyond remedial fossil fuel powered rocket technology its stupid.....it would be like our modern military showing  a caveman how to make a bow and arrow ( we can make stinger missles for christsake, why would we need to show them a bow and arrow)

if the germans were commiserating with alien life forms......they would have came out of it with somethign better then a rocket that couldnt come withing a hundred miled of its intended target and usually blew up on the pad......they would have had time machines or have been given the knowledge fo some new fuel source

people just like living in fantasy land......cause fantasy land is more fun

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 08:17:50 PM »
So is this proof that even aliens hate the russians and french?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 08:28:53 PM »
So is this proof that even aliens hate the russians and french?

no, its proof that extraterestrials are anti semetic :D :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 08:35:49 PM »
This was explored in Ultimate Avengers

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 08:45:25 PM »
sevastase approved!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 08:57:47 PM »
this is SUCH a stupid concept of people not being satisfied with reality, so they create some big elaborate story in thier hear

think of it......they needed alien secrets to get basic rocket technology???  ::) ::)

aliens capable of time travel, or interstellar travel; which would require warp speed and worm holes would be SO far beyond remedial fossil fuel powered rocket technology its stupid.....it would be like our modern military showing  a caveman how to make a bow and arrow ( we can make stinger missles for christsake, why would we need to show them a bow and arrow)

if the germans were commiserating with alien life forms......they would have came out of it with somethign better then a rocket that couldnt come withing a hundred miled of its intended target and usually blew up on the pad......they would have had time machines or have been given the knowledge fo some new fuel source

people just like living in fantasy land......cause fantasy land is more fun

thats the thing that bothers me about this series. they just lump everything together and say 'it must have been aliens' instead of the obvious answer - civilization has been around far longer than currently accepted and the further back you go, the less that is known about it.
aliens didnt do all this or pass down knowledge - is was simply inherited from earlier civilizations.

yelling 'aliens!' when it comes to ancient history is really not helping.
plus alot of the authors/scientists who they interview dont even advocate the alien theory...they just use their research and dialogue out of context to back up their alien crap

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »
haha truth is the germans were just superior in all aspects to everyone in the world at the time

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 09:03:55 PM »
haha truth is the germans were just superior in all aspects to everyone in the world at the time

haha, thats pretty much the truth...they wer long known for their engineering prowess

like the guy in that show said........people talk about the american space program and the russian space program.............ther e was no american or russian space program

both sides just kidnapped as many germans scientists as they coiuld get their hands on at the end of the war

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 09:07:47 PM »

haha, thats pretty much the truth...they wer long known for their engineering prowess

like the guy in that show said........people talk about the american space program and the russian space program.............ther e was no american or russian space program

both sides just kidnapped as many germans scientists as they coiuld get their hands on at the end of the war
The truth reported.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 09:17:47 PM »

haha yes i liked that quote. whats really crazy is how they pointed out that much of the basic technology we still use TODAY was developed by the germans during the 3rd reich. the germans were behind the jet engine, rocket science, they were already using ROV's in combat, they were developing a stealth bomber, nuclear technology, the freeway/interstate system, thats just off the top of my head

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »

If there had been anywhere near equal numbers the germans would have run the table. They lost because they ran out of manpower.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 09:21:09 PM »

A lot of truth to this, although it wasn't all "kidnapping", but rather giving the nazis a shelter and promising them freedom if they participate. And seriously, most scientists really have no ideology, they want to do science and do it for the one that pays best.

The atomic bomb is the same, lots of German knowledge in it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »

Quoted for EXTREME truth... lol

we owe almost everything to the Nazis, 90% of the 20th century wouldn't have been possible without their ingenuity.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 09:24:18 PM »
If there had been anywhere near equal numbers the germans would have run the table. They lost because they ran out of manpower.

No, they lost because Hitler was a bad tactician. He was mad and should have listened to his Generals, but despite he believed his own fairytales of invincible German soldiers and started a war to the east and one to the west at the same time.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »
A lot of truth to this, although it wasn't all "kidnapping", but rather giving the nazis a shelter and promising them freedom if they participate. And seriously, most scientists really have no ideology, they want to do science and do it for the one that pays best.

The atomic bomb is the same, lots of German knowledge in it.

yeh your right, in most cases it was amnsesty

the point is ameica and the USSR grabbed up as many as they could get their hands on, they traded them like fucking basketball players for a period of time

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »
The firs head of NASA was a famed SS officer, lol

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 09:33:40 PM »

yeh your right, in most cases it was amnsesty

the point is ameica and the USSR grabbed up as many as they could get their hands on, they traded them like fucking basketball players for a period of time

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-11-14-us-lets-in-nazis-after-wwII_N.htm

;D ;D ;D ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 09:43:49 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-11-14-us-lets-in-nazis-after-wwII_N.htm

;D ;D ;D ;D

fucking people are dumb, cry cry cry, piss piss piss moan moan moan.....acting all suproised that we let some high level germans in to help out or science and industry

you make a n omlet, you break some eggs,.....in this case much of what we have in the last half of last century technological development isd cause of them

like you said, most scientists are apolotical anyway......the reason most of those scientists  joined the nazi party was  so they could work in peace without hitler bothering them........not being par t of the nazi party during the year leading up to and including the war in germany could be bad for a persons career i would presume

hitler was a nut, and they didnt want to be persecuted....or killed......so they joined the party........big fucking deal........so would everyone in america if that happened here