Author Topic: Aliens and Nazi's...you better believe it!!  (Read 15047 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Aliens and Nazi's...you better believe it!!
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »
actually, the west started the war against germany. hitler wanted no part of a war with england and the west and tried to avoid it...it was england (and primarily Churchill and his entourage) that were responsible for starting World War two. the germans did not move on any western country until they all declared war on them, thus forcing their hand
Hmm, it had nothing to do with France putting Germany's balls on the top shelf and Hilter's (Nazi) ever increasing jingoist rhetoric?

BTW, National Geographic I believe had a good show on how the Nazi party influence the Bath party, even making a Muslim a Honorary member and gave him his own troops (hint, it's the same dude who tried to stonewall Jews from going to Jerusalem.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2010, 01:09:48 PM »
Hmm, it had nothing to do with France putting Germany's balls on the top shelf and Hilter's (Nazi) ever increasing jingoist rhetoric?

BTW, National Geographic I believe had a good show on how the Nazi party influence the Bath party, even making a Muslim a Honorary member and gave him his own troops (hint, it's the same dude who tried to stonewall Jews from going to Jerusalem.

the mainstream media sources just perpetuate the same standard, politically-correct brainwashed rhetoric.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »
the mainstream media sources just perpetuate the same standard, politically-correct brainwashed rhetoric.
True dat...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2010, 02:01:16 PM »
You fellas are giving da Germans lots of praise, which they do actually deserve, but... Don't forget about the Anglo-Saxons aka "The British Empire" ;D Me says dat dey trump da Germans ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »
It seems, going by cars and technology, and very conservative culture Germany and Japan share a lot in common...plus both being conservative cultures have, ahem, odd "tastes" (fisting, torture, etc.)

But, what is very intriguing, is that German people were not always so bright, brillant, remember the Romans considered them "barbarians, heathens, fuckups, dumbfucks, stupid peons....that is until the figured out a way to beat the Roman army, but they were still regarded with distaste and as cultural  Philistines.
How is this a surprise, I don't get your point it took 2000 years to get there. It didn't happen over night,

The German's greatest has everything to do with it's influence of protestant culture on it's people, it's no secret that protestant europe dwarf's the rest.
To me Martin luther, was the direct precurser to the american revolution way more important than some greek 2000 years before.

Remember the gutenberg press( paper maker ) was an invention that revolutionized europe made it what it was, if you can't follow the history you can't understand the world that we live in.

Note culture takes centuries to develop a bunch of AFrican's can't copy it and make gains in 45 years.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »
Good point Lundgren, lest we not forget about da Anglo-Saxons Protestant influence ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »
Good point Lundgren, lest we not forget about da Anglo-Saxons Protestant influence ;)
Oh I won't I'm a dirty catholic, all I got is a bit small bit of anglo pirate in me not near enough, to make pure :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »
How is this a surprise, I don't get your point it took 2000 years to get there. It didn't happen over night,

The German's greatest has everything to do with it's influence of protestant culture on it's people, it's no secret that protestant europe dwarf's the rest.
To me Martin luther, was the direct precurser to the american revolution way more important than some greek 2000 years before.

Remember the gutenberg press( paper maker ) was an invention that revolutionized europe made it what it was, if you can't follow the history you can't understand the world that we live in.

Note culture takes centuries to develop a bunch of AFrican's can't copy it and make gains in 45 years.

you cannot be serious  ???

martin luthor was a direct precursor the the american revolution ?

he died 250 odd years before it happened  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2010, 02:50:12 PM »
you cannot be serious  ???

martin luthor was a direct precursor the the american revolution ?

he died 250 odd years before it happened  ::)
Yes but it set in motion a change that created everything. The original american colonies were founded by protestants, it all had a part in the foundation of america.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2010, 02:55:17 PM »
Yes but it set in motion a change that created everything. The original american colonies were founded by protestants, it all had a part in the foundation of america.

the american revolution seperated it from protestant england  ??? i don't understand where you are going  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2010, 02:59:21 PM »
the american revolution seperated it from protestant england  ??? i don't understand where you are going  ???
It's a long and complicated story that can't be simplified in a one paragraph answer. But alot of what reformation was about was, a paper based culture full of ideas that challenged the old. The pilgrams/hugenots etc, flocked to America to start new ideas, based on their understanding of the bibel and their religion, this is part of protestant culture, and is a continual part.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »
It's a long and complicated story that can't be simplified in a one paragraph answer. But alot of what reformation was about was, a paper based culture full of ideas that challenged the old. The pilgrams/hugenots etc, flocked to America to start new ideas, based on their understanding of the bibel and their religion, this is part of protestant culture, and is a continual part.

again though, the same new ideas were flourishing in england at the same time  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 03:08:55 PM »
again though, the same new ideas were flourishing in england at the same time  ???
what exactly do you mean? England was part of it, but it would of never happened if it weren't what happened in the netherlands/germany.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2010, 03:17:03 PM »
actually, the west started the war against germany. hitler wanted no part of a war with england and the west and tried to avoid it...it was england (and primarily Churchill and his entourage) that were responsible for starting World War two. the germans did not move on any western country until they all declared war on them, thus forcing their hand

This guy knows nothing of history, absolutely nothing...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2010, 03:20:34 PM »
Individualism and rugged self-reliance are at the cornerstone of the Protestant ideal, hence the reason to break free of England and become rugged individuals ;D P.S. The Protestant Scotch-Irish played a key role in this break-away and freedom from England ;) P.P.S. Mr. Clint Eastwood is a direct descendant of these rugged Scotch-Irish Protestants 8)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2010, 03:21:20 PM »
Individualism and rugged self-reliance are at the cornerstone of the Protestant ideal, hence the reason to break free of England and become rugged individuals ;D P.S. The Protestant Scotch-Irish played a key role in this break-away and freedom from England ;) P.P.S. Mr. Clint Eastwood is a direct descendant of these rugged Scotch-Irish Protestants 8)
X2 also part of it is related to northern culture in general, but I digress.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »
When you say "northern culture" and you mean Swedes, Danes, and Norwegians?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2010, 03:54:03 PM »

really why is that?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2010, 03:57:19 PM »
what exactly do you mean? England was part of it, but it would of never happened if it weren't what happened in the netherlands/germany.
??? i know that - luthers ideas gave henry his infamy !

but again what does luthers ideas and protestants in america have to do with the american revolution - it was 250 years later and was nothing to do with protestant ideas  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2010, 03:59:01 PM »

x2
175lbs by 31st July

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2010, 04:04:05 PM »

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2010, 04:12:24 PM »
really why is that?

Don't worry, just another sheep who lets TV do the thinking for them

"The number of persons unable to think for themselves is substantially higher than the number able to make independent decisions. Those unable to think for themselves have their thinking done for them by those who own and control the mass media"

The majority votes like the media masters tells them to vote, they think what the media masters want them to think, they live...

The decline of Americas educational system... The increase in degeneracy. You are NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK, just follow.

americana 2010 bobby approved :D
tank u jesus

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2010, 05:30:36 PM »
Don't worry, just another sheep who lets TV do the thinking for them

"The number of persons unable to think for themselves is substantially higher than the number able to make independent decisions. Those unable to think for themselves have their thinking done for them by those who own and control the mass media"

The majority votes like the media masters tells them to vote, they think what the media masters want them to think, they live...

The decline of Americas educational system... The increase in degeneracy. You are NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK, just follow.

americana 2010 bobby approved :D

truth.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »
??? i know that - luthers ideas gave henry his infamy !

but again what does luthers ideas and protestants in america have to do with the american revolution - it was 250 years later and was nothing to do with protestant ideas  ???

250 years in cultural terms isn't long that's my fucking point christ, modern cultures have developed over the last 5-10k years, we still can find remnants of proto indoeuropean in our modern language 5000 years after it split from the main group.

It's complicated as I said I ain't writing no book about it, there's load out there, it's complicated, but england was part of it obviously, but it had alot to do with cultural developments going on in the netherlands/germany.

When I said northern europe I mean Germanic/Protestant europe. It's a large cultural tradition and it's far from simple to understand, as shit goes back 100's of years.

It wasn't like one moment the reformation said we shall find america, they simply put in place a whole lot of things that made it possible. I strongly believe if a catholic society attempted an independence movement it would of collapsed within a few years.

Just look into alot of the ideals of calvanism, hobbes and the list goes on. The point was it caused an area of critical and changing thought  something that was new to europe in it's time which was wrapped up in narrow minded christian dogma, for over 1000 years.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2010, 03:57:12 AM »
teach me the truth, fatpanda  ::)

i mean no disrespect john

but the simple fact is americans in general have no clue about world history - let alone european history.

just as most of us europeans have no indepth knowledge  about american history.

the fact you think ww2 wasn't started by germany invading poland shows you know nothing about history.
175lbs by 31st July