Author Topic: Bristol Palin'  (Read 5880 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bristol Palin'
« on: November 30, 2010, 05:00:15 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Bristol Palin'
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:08:45 AM »
Wow. How brave of Keith.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 05:13:24 AM »
Great - going after kids now.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 05:36:45 AM »
she's 18 not a kid any more ;D you have to admit thats some funny shit :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 05:40:59 AM »
Yeah maybe he can attack sarahs mother in law next.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 05:49:50 AM »
Great - going after kids now.   

She's a public figure now dude.  She has a PAC.  She's on reality shows.  She's on dancing shows.  She gives speeches for money.  Hell, she records slutty commercials with The Situation now ;)

She's an adult working to make money in the spotlight. 

Palin's other kids are 100% off limits.  But Bristol is working to build a media career.  She WANTS people talking about her so she can profit off it.  Do you not see the difference?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 06:21:44 AM »
Like Olberman has any business calling anyone the worst person in the world. That piece of shit only does this so he is not  the reigning champion
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 06:23:25 AM »
Maybe he can go after piper or trig next. 

These leftists are so pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 06:27:59 AM »
What I find so amusing is the fact that the leftists tried this tacky approach for two years and, despite the electoral tsunami handed out to them, they persist in the very same stupidity and behavior that has already been soundly rejected.

Go figure.  I guess they want a repeat of 2010 in 2012.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 10:37:59 PM »
Hit it?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 07:14:56 AM »
Did he died?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »
Bristol Palin strikes back at Olbermann
Associated Press ^ | 12-2-10 | Becky Bohrer

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - Bristol Palin is striking back against MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for dubbing her "worst person in the world." Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public service announcement promoting abstinence and safe sex. Palin was an unmarried teenager when she had her son, Tripp.

He likened her being an abstinence spokeswoman to saying former President George W. Bush "kept us safe, 'cept for that 9/11 thing, which doesn't count."

The 20-year-old "Dancing With the Stars" diva and daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Thursday via Facebook that calling her a hypocrite is an "old canard."

She says that what Olbermann lacks in originality, he makes up for with "insincere incredulity."

She also apologized for not being "absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be."

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 05:52:11 AM »
she's just like her mom say anything, do anything, for a buck :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 09:35:23 AM »
"kids are off limits" guys.

Even if they have a PAC, a reality show, and they frequently tell others what to do in the bedroom :)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 01:09:05 PM »
"kids are off limits" guys.

Even if they have a PAC, a reality show, and they frequently tell others what to do in the bedroom :)

i don't get the problem liberals have with a teenage mom promoting abstinence.  Who better to do it?  Should someone who didn't have a baby as a teenager be a more appropriate spokesperson?  What the fuck do they know about the consequences of teenage sex? 

The answer is liberals don't have a problem with a teenage mom promoting abstinence.  They have a problem with BRISTOL PALIN promoting abstinence because they hate anything conservative and jump at any chance to label someone they perceive as a threat a hypocrite. 

I mean who the fuck thinks teenagers SHOULD be having sex?  How the fuck could you really argue AGAINST preaching abstinence for teens?  Should they be fucking more?  Should we find the teens that aren't fucking and find someone to fuck them?  Should I fuck them?  Help me out here libs.

And for the record I don't get the GOP's fascination with Palin.  I just don't get it.  And no I don't think she's stupid.  I just am not impressed with her...... at all.  I do however find myself constantly amused at how liberals are so frightened of her.  I am more and more puzzled by American politics every day. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »
Kathy Griffin calls Bristol Palin fat at USO event, and soldiers boo her
Daily Caller ^

Kathy Griffin calls Bristol Palin fat at USO event, and soldiers boo her By Laura Donovan - The Daily Caller 11:06 AM 12/06/2010 ADVERTISEMENT

Comedian Kathy Griffin wasn’t so popular with the troops during her USO Diva’s Salute stand-up act on Sunday, when she poked fun at Bristol Palin’s weight.

“[Bristol Palin] is the only contestant in the history of ["Dancing with the Stars"] to actually gain weight.”

Following a chorus of boos, Griffin went on to say, “No, come on, come on. She gained, like, 30 pounds a week. I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white ‘Precious,’” referring to the obese African-American character in the eponymous 2009 film.

When the booing continued, Griffin shouted, “You can boo louder than that! Come on, boo me! I love it! I love it! War is Hell, war is Hell!”

This isn’t the first shot Griffin has taken at the Palin family. In 2009, Griffin made jokes about Sarah Palin’s infant Trig, who was born with Down Syndrome. Kathy Griffin justified calling Trig Palin a “retard baby” via Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _________________

Typical far left piece of trash. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 10:39:37 AM »
Daily Caller ^

Kathy Griffin calls Bristol Palin fat at USO event, and soldiers boo her By Laura Donovan - The Daily Caller 11:06 AM 12/06/2010 ADVERTISEMENT

Comedian Kathy Griffin wasn’t so popular with the troops during her USO Diva’s Salute stand-up act on Sunday, when she poked fun at Bristol Palin’s weight.

“[Bristol Palin] is the only contestant in the history of ["Dancing with the Stars"] to actually gain weight.”

Following a chorus of boos, Griffin went on to say, “No, come on, come on. She gained, like, 30 pounds a week. I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white ‘Precious,’” referring to the obese African-American character in the eponymous 2009 film.

When the booing continued, Griffin shouted, “You can boo louder than that! Come on, boo me! I love it! I love it! War is Hell, war is Hell!”

This isn’t the first shot Griffin has taken at the Palin family. In 2009, Griffin made jokes about Sarah Palin’s infant Trig, who was born with Down Syndrome. Kathy Griffin justified calling Trig Palin a “retard baby” via Twitter:

I'm suprised Griffin didn't know her audience better.   If you want to attack a politicians kids you gotta do it to a sympathetic audience like when Rush attacked Chelsey Clinton or when Beck made fun of Obama's kids

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »
Yeah maybe he can attack sarahs mother in law next.

Kind of like how Billy Attacked Obamas daughters.. didnt hear a lot about that from you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »
Kind of like how Billy Attacked Obamas daughters.. didnt hear a lot about that from you

Is Billy a public figure?  And no - he should not have attacked his two kid. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »
I'd have some sympathy for Bristol Palin if she were not putting herself out in the public and trying to make herself a spokeperson for moral values.

She's an adult and she's putting herself into the public domain so she's not exempt from criticism and even just from bad or distasteful jokes.

Welcome to the adult world

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 11:02:20 AM »
I'd have some sympathy for Bristol Palin if she were not putting herself out in the public and trying to make herself a spokeperson for moral values.

She's an adult and she's putting herself into the public domain so she's not exempt from criticism and even just from bad or distasteful jokes.

Welcome to the adult world

Her message has been dont get knocked up like I did. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 11:06:40 AM »

...because unlike me, you ain't got a millionaire for a momma and no one's paying you thousands of dollars to learn to dance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 11:08:13 AM »

No it hasn't

it's been don't have sex and get knocked up like I did

Her message is to be abstinent

Why not - don't be stupid like me and if you're going to have sex at least use birth control

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 11:49:16 AM »

Daily Caller ^

:'( :'( :'( actually shes' a fat slut that had a kid out of wedlock :D :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 11:51:10 AM »
Daily Caller ^

Is she not a Comedian?