Author Topic: Operation Northwoods  (Read 13479 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Operation Northwoods
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2010, 06:22:52 AM »
Proof of one CT does make another one true. 
Exactly

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2010, 06:23:27 AM »
sorry loco, I know you didn't start the thread with CT intent but CT took over so I'm moving the thread.  Hope you're not pissed.

It's okay Hugo!  I'm not mad.  That's what the US government wants the world to believe anyway, that Northwoods is just a CT.    ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2010, 06:30:39 AM »
I read and understand your post, but you are ignoring the relationship between the two events that i made. I am NOT trying to prove 911...that is already undertood, I am trying to make you see the METHOD OF OPERATION of your government in getting what it wants. In 1962 it was creating the justification to attack Cuba to claim it as its own...in 2001 it was justification to attack Iraq/Afghanistan to claim its resources as its own. You commented in another thread that Iraq and Afghanistan are essentially owned by america now.... and that was americas goal all along.
And what's the proof that that was its goal all along?

I also acknowledge what you are trying to get me to see....so maybe you didnt read and understand my post.  I said an argument might be that people with in the us government wanted to use a fAlse flag op in 1962 and therefore its possible that in 2001 the same thing is true.  However one does not prOve another. Nor does it prove 911 was an inside job. Those would be invalid arguments.

You often speak as if the us gov is one mind.  Its many peeps and many things.  1 group doesn't define it.  For example There are people in it that think all religion should be abolished, that doesn't mean the us gov wants to shut down all churches.

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 01:19:03 PM »
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag  operation plan that originated within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit genuine acts of terrorism  in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of the Operation Northwoods plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Operation Northwoods included proposals for hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/index.html

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

America is the richest, 'bestest' Nation in the World!

Repeat til convinced

;D ;D ;D

FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2010, 04:32:34 PM »

author=OzmO link=topic=357685.msg5053678#msg5053678 date=1291213839]
And what's the proof that that was its goal all along?

Since the american dollar is pegged to the sale of oil it is imperative that the sale of all oil continue in american dollars else america dollars which have no gold backing will collapse. Essentially the OIL is the gold that backs the US dollar. Saddam took the sale of oil off of american dollars (something I am sure you are aware of) and with this he threatened the stability of the dollar. While Iraq did that Iran prepared to do the same with the building of its own stock market...once again america panicked. Threats were made to Saddam to not depart from the american dollar, but when he continued with his goal america lied to its foolish populace about WMD which was justification to attack Iraq and essentially commandeer its oil and therefore save the dollar. The threat being made about Iran is over the same matter...preserving the sale of oil in american dollars. Now with Russia and China dumping the dollar ...COLLAPSE IS IMMINENT. The final proof is in the fact that america went in to Iraq, commandeered the oil an even built a pipeline to Israel for them to share in the profits of il sales. This proves it ill intention form the start.

I also acknowledge what you are trying to get me to see....so maybe you didnt read and understand my post.  I said an argument might be that people with in the us government wanted to use a fAlse flag op in 1962 and therefore its possible that in 2001 the same thing is true.  However one does not prOve another. Nor does it prove 911 was an inside job. Those would be invalid arguments.

I am not sure why you keep interjecting that 911 was an inside job...that has already been proven. I am not trying to prove that point by referencing the Northwoods document or prove 911 by referencing the Northwoods document. What is proven is america uses the same techniques and LIES as discussed in teh Northwoods documents to justify attacking nations in order to steal resources. Americans techniques is to LIE to the public about imaginary threats coming to it from far away nations, create false terrorism, blame other nations and then attack, set up military bases and then usurp the nation(s) of their resources. Same old game...

You often speak as if the us gov is one mind.  Its many peeps and many things.  1 group doesn't define it.  For example There are people in it that think all religion should be abolished, that doesn't mean the us gov wants to shut down all churches.

Your government is of ONE MIND. The only time it presents itself as having a "mind problem" is when it is time for it to make decisions that benefit the public at large...then all of a sudden there is absolute confusion as everyone can't seem to make up their mind. As it stand  right now they are of one mind in regards to Assange, on Iran, on war etc etc. Why is it they are of one mind on one matter and opposing minds on others? It is all a front Ozzy...smoke and mirrors... a game you have sadly fallen for.

BTW you don't think the american govt doesn't want to shut down all religious beliefs. It started with removing IN GOD WE TRUST from court rooms, then prayer from schools, then Christmas trees, then crucifixes, then the name JESUS from all written documents etc etc. It is called GRADUALISM...slowly piece by piece something is taken away until it exist no more.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2010, 05:22:24 PM »
A beneficial circumstance or POV doesn't prove motive

A 911 CT has never been comclusinvely proven.

Similar to  the first principle outcomes don't prove conjecture.

I think you should start applying a more scientific approach to your research.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2010, 09:39:31 PM »
A beneficial circumstance or POV doesn't prove motive

A 911 CT has never been comclusinvely proven.

Similar to  the first principle outcomes don't prove conjecture.

I think you should start applying a more scientific approach to your research.

Are you drinking?... It is amazing how a person under the influence believes they are smart(er) than when they are not and clearly this post of yours proves that. 911 is not even a part of my discussion in this thread, but you are mind locked on it to make it an issue on a matter is does not even apply to. Try sticking to the issue of JUSTIFICATION and everything will become clear...no science needed..just common sense.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »
Are you drinking?... It is amazing how a person under the influence believes they are smart(er) than when they are not and clearly this post of yours proves that. 911 is not even a part of my discussion in this thread, but you are mind locked on it to make it an issue on a matter is does not even apply to. Try sticking to the issue of JUSTIFICATION and everything will become clear...no science needed..just common sense.

911 is not part of your discussion?  Hahahahaahahah

You keep bringing it up and I keep having to tell you it's not relevant.  And then this last time you asserted it was a proven CT  ::). Sorry I had to set you straight.  Its not proven. 

And now you are up to your common M.O. of deflect and distract.  I am not seeing very much evidence of your ability to discuss and debate without ad hom, (which you have curtailed with me somewhat) or the tactic of red herrings,invalid arguments etc.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 03:18:53 PM »
911 is not part of your discussion?  Hahahahaahahah

You keep bringing it up and I keep having to tell you it's not relevant.  And then this last time you asserted it was a proven CT  ::). Sorry I had to set you straight.  Its not proven. 

And now you are up to your common M.O. of deflect and distract.  I am not seeing very much evidence of your ability to discuss and debate without ad hom, (which you have curtailed with me somewhat) or the tactic of red herrings,invalid arguments etc.

Maybe you are trying to be funny but coming across as stupid. You are the one desperately trying to tie 911 into this conversation on JUSTIFICATION...maybe that word is just to hard fro you to understand....and therefore pulls to the forefront your INABILITY to keep on the topic. Reread the entire thread and start again. M.O and redirect are 333s techniques...I am not him. Your M.O. is to pretend not to understand and then jump to the opposing side when convenient...you're a funny but strange guy. Again Re-read the entire thread ....
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
Maybe you are trying to be funny but coming across as stupid. You are the one desperately trying to tie 911 into this conversation on JUSTIFICATION...maybe that word is just to hard fro you to understand....and therefore pulls to the forefront your INABILITY to keep on the topic. Reread the entire thread and start again. M.O and redirect are 333s techniques...I am not him. Your M.O. is to pretend not to understand and then jump to the opposing side when convenient...you're a funny but strange guy. Again Re-read the entire thread ....

Bro - if you aregoing to attack me- at least give me notice by pm.  I simply said evidence of one CT is not evidence of another. 

You disagree with that? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »

I wasn't the one who brought 911 into this conversation.    YOU, Go bAck and re-read the thread.  And yes, those are YOUR methods. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2010, 05:16:12 PM »
I will make it easy for you, go back and read the 6th post to this thread.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »
Its a good story....  but i don't see what his has to do with 9/11 or anything else.

So there's people in the government/military in the 60's that wanted to start a war using a false flag operation.  Am i missing anything?
Here's my response to it

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »
Yes...somehow you are missing that in 2001 a FALSE FLAG was perpetrated that led america to attack INNOCENT Iraq and Afghanistan so it could steal its natural resources: Oil, Gas, Copper, Opium/Heroin and Gold...not to mention the strategic location
Here is your response to my response.........essenti ally insinuating 911 is true and I missed that "fact".

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »
Here Is where you trying to tie the 2 together.  All I've been saying is that one doesn't prove another.

Your logic is not logic at all, but something you concocted to justify your belief.

The fact that in 1962 the american government would sit down and write out a scenario of attacking an innocent nation based upon not only on lies it would tell about a nation, but that it would also stage the explosion of a commercial jet liner, stage a fake invasion attack in Florida etc etc and blame it on Cuba. This is the same thing that was done on 911. Staged airliner attacks, controlled demolition of towers, WTC 7 & the Pentagon as well as a FAKE plane crash in Shakesville (no airplane parts) as justification for the wars you see happening in Iraq and Afghanistan today...and all of this supposedly to capture a 6' 5" man dressed in white robes, who is a CIA operative by the name of Tim Osman (Osama Bin Laden) who is hooked to a dialysis machine and supposedly a terrorist.

Yeah you're right Ozzy there is no comparison

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2010, 05:21:14 PM »
Bro - if you aregoing to attack me- at least give me notice by pm.  I simply said evidence of one CT is not evidence of another. 

You disagree with that? 
Here is 333 making the same exact point.

So what part of all this don't you understand?