Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 69398 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin = WINNING.
« Reply #700 on: January 28, 2015, 11:59:00 AM »
If you ever supported Palin, you cannot be that bright. She is a functioning retard.

She also appears manic.

Obama is a muslim jihadi and a choomer twink - no difference

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: January 28, 2015, 01:21:13 PM »
You can't decline very far from a molehill.  That was her mental capabilities in 2008.  She has only become a rambling mess because she tries so hard to remain relevant when people just don't give a shit about her, other than for comedic value.

That and she no longer has a team of campaign babysitters devoted to her to make sure she is reigned in.

excellent points...good job

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #702 on: January 28, 2015, 02:53:40 PM »
If you ever supported Palin, you cannot be that bright. She is a functioning retard.

She also appears manic.

Birds of a feather flock together.... that is the appeal to her.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: January 28, 2015, 02:56:34 PM »
Birds of a feather flock together.... that is the appeal to her.

would love to see a debate with just Palin and Michelle Bachmann......the crazy would be flying all over the place

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: January 28, 2015, 05:41:55 PM »
would love to see a debate with just Palin and Michelle Bachmann......the crazy would be flying all over the place

Each would be asphyxiated by the other's stupidity.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: January 28, 2015, 06:58:53 PM »
Each would be asphyxiated by the other's stupidity.

HAHA!,,,this made me laugh out loud!!! ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: January 28, 2015, 07:05:56 PM »
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: It’s so over
By Karen Tumulty

They’re over her.

Sarah Palin’s odd, rambling speech last weekend before an audience of committed conservative activists in Des Moines has many influential voices on the right saying that the time has come to acknowledge that the romance has gone cold and the marriage is dead.

This is despite the fact that the 2008 GOP vice-presidential nominee told reporters upon her arrival at the event that she is “seriously interested” in running for president in 2016.

Her address was a 34 1/2 -minute roller coaster ride of cliches, non sequiturs and warmed-over grievances. One line that stood out: “GOP leaders, by the way, you know, ‘The Man,’ can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then The Man can’t ride ya.”

The critiques have been devastating — and those are the ones from her friends.

“Quite petty,” wrote Byron York in the Washington Examiner. “A long and incoherent speech,” in the view of Craig Robinson of the Iowa Republican blog. “The foreordained culmination of a slow and unseemly descent into farce,” added Charles C.W. Cooke of the National Review.

Cooke’s assessment was a far cry from what National Review editor Rich Lowry had to say about Palin’s performance in the vice presidential debate, shortly after her dazzling national debut on the stage of the Republican National Convention in 2008: “It was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America.”

Weekly Standard editor William Kristol was an early booster of Palin, all the way back to 2007, when she was a new governor little known outside of Alaska. Less than a year ago, he said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Palin “might be kind of formidable in a Republican primary.”

“Did I say it that recently?” Kristol said Wednesday when reminded of that comment in an interview. “The name Sarah Palin hasn’t come up in the past three to six months. . . . Maybe the speech Saturday was just a confirmation of her no longer being a major player, at least in these circles.”

Still others expressed concern that the GOP is damaging its own prospects by treating Palin as though she is doing more than promoting herself and her various ventures.

“Yes, Palin is still a draw. Yes, conservatives still empathize with her over the beating she took from the media in 2008,” York wrote. “But if there is indeed nothing behind her ‘seriously interested’ talk — and it appears there is not — should she be included in events leading up to the 2016 caucuses?”

There is also a tone of soul-searching and even repentance in some of the commentary, as pundits on the right reconsider their own role in stoking the Palin phenomenon.

“In hindsight I regret contributing to the premature deification of Sarah Palin,” columnist Matt Lewis wrote Wednesday in the Daily Beast.

He added that “maybe her early critics saw some fundamental character flaw — some harbinger of things to come — that escaped me.”

Among those critics had been Washington Post op-ed columnist Kathleen Parker, who also weighed in after Palin’s speech contending that the Republicans had themselves to blame.

“In the end, the story of Palin’s rise and fall is a tragedy,” Parker wrote. “And the author wasn’t the media as accused but the Grand Old Party itself. Like worshipers of false gods throughout human history, Republicans handpicked the fair maiden Sarah and placed her on the altar of political expedience.”

Last weekend was far from the first Palin appearance that has raised eyebrows among her onetime fans. At the Conservative Political Action Conference in 2013, she said of her husband, Todd: “He’s got the rifle. I got the rack.”

“What does feel new is that she has finally gotten around to roundly losing conservative opinion leaders,” Lewis wrote.

Many seemed mystified by Palin’s unglued performance Saturday.

“Did the Teleprompter go down, did you have trouble with the copy, was there any moment in the speech where you had any difficulty because people had been so critical?” Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity asked her when she appeared on his program Tuesday night.

Palin shrugged it off. “I’m used to Teleprompters not working,” she added, and noted that had happened during her 2008 convention speech. She blamed the criticism on the “herd mentality” of the media.

As for her presidential ambitions, Palin said she was merely answering a question lodged by a “pesty reporter while I was promoting my Sportsman Channel show.” But she again said that she is “interested” in the possibility of a run.

Kristol noted that many conservative figures have maintained their credibility with the right even after their careers in elected office were over, including Dick Cheney and Newt Gingrich.

In the National Review, Cooke wrote that Palin had picked another path.

“Having been mercilessly and unjustly pilloried by the media throughout the 2008 campaign, Sarah Palin had a clear choice in its aftermath: She could sober up and prove the buggers wrong, or she could collapse into ignominious pasquinade,” he wrote. “Sadly, she chose the latter. The rest of us should choose to move on.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: January 28, 2015, 08:08:23 PM »
She is winning in the sense that leftists everywhere are melting down - so that is a win

If I am a leftist, the only melting I am doing is that I'm dying laughing here at the thought that she or anyone else could think she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning anything, including a election to a positition on her hometown PTA.

All the clowns line up now, there must be at least one of you whose past stupidity the American public has forgotten about. Really, if this is the best the Republican's can do, God help us all.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: January 29, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »
The only melting I see is Pole Toucher on here every day melting over his lust for Obama. 

Biggest crybaby on the board.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #709 on: January 29, 2015, 06:41:44 AM »
The only melting I see is Pole Toucher on here every day melting over his lust for Obama. 

Biggest crybaby on the board.

His homosexuality is way beyond the latent stages.  Borders on raging at this point.  He should have Ron change his handle to "mudshark33333386"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #710 on: January 29, 2015, 07:47:22 AM »
If I am a leftist, the only melting I am doing is that I'm dying laughing here at the thought that she or anyone else could think she has a snowball's chance in hell of winning anything, including a election to a positition on her hometown PTA.

All the clowns line up now, there must be at least one of you whose past stupidity the American public has forgotten about. Really, if this is the best the Republican's can do, God help us all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: January 29, 2015, 08:02:40 AM »
Lol.    I think obama is a terrorist president and sleeper cell jihadis cell who is ghetto and disgusting.    Anything else ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: January 29, 2015, 08:51:45 AM »
Lol.    I think obama is a terrorist president and sleeper cell jihadis cell who is ghetto and disgusting.    Anything else ?

We think you are a self loathing closet queer who can't think of anything besides Obama and gay sex.   Anything else?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: January 29, 2015, 08:59:17 AM »

I feel sorry for your supposed clients....it must be tough to have a lawyer who doesn't take time to study your case and only thinks about Obama, Michelle, and gay sex

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: January 29, 2015, 09:00:51 AM »
I feel sorry for your supposed clients....it must be tough to have a lawyer who doesn't take time to study your case and only thinks about Obama, Michelle, and gay sex

as opposed to you who openly posts about getting pissed on?    STFU perv

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: January 29, 2015, 09:02:35 AM »
as opposed to you who openly posts about getting pissed on?    STFU perv

its not on my mind 24/7

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #716 on: January 29, 2015, 10:26:47 AM »

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #717 on: January 27, 2016, 09:40:28 PM »
Of course.   I'm the like the tank commander in the palin panzer division. 

Perhaps Soul Crusher is now suffering from Palin Panzer PTSD?

I miss his posting!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #718 on: January 27, 2016, 09:47:57 PM »
Perhaps Soul Crusher is now suffering from Palin Panzer PTSD?

I miss his posting!

You must miss him since you resurrected a thread from a year ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: January 27, 2016, 10:13:23 PM »

I do miss him.  That's why I said I did.  Your restating the obvious was a great use of resources.

I'd love to hear his Panzer input on the PTSD issue.  Not a single palin supporter here will defend her on this.   I miss the debates.  Repubs, these days, are embarrassed to publicly support trump and won't even defend palin anymore.

Coach - are you prepared to say if Trump is your #1 choice for the nomination?  Or do you lean toward another candidate?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #720 on: January 28, 2016, 06:12:39 AM »
I do miss him.  That's why I said I did.  Your restating the obvious was a great use of resources.

I'd love to hear his Panzer input on the PTSD issue.  Not a single palin supporter here will defend her on this.   I miss the debates.  Repubs, these days, are embarrassed to publicly support trump and won't even defend palin anymore.

Coach - are you prepared to say if Trump is your #1 choice for the nomination?  Or do you lean toward another candidate?

hahhahahaha i laughed pretty hard at this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: January 28, 2016, 06:45:47 AM »

Well Captain Obvious reverts back to his alter ego Mister Stupid once again with the above post.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #722 on: January 28, 2016, 08:55:08 AM »
Well Captain Obvious reverts back to his alter ego Mister Stupid once again with the above post.

You're voting Dem, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: January 28, 2016, 09:14:15 AM »
You're voting Dem, right?

I didn't think Lurker was a trump supporter  ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #724 on: January 28, 2016, 09:23:16 AM »
Jesus if you only listen to the audio I defy anyone to tell the difference between Fey and Palin