Author Topic: Steve Reeve's weight guidlines Natty. Gh15, accurate?  (Read 42347 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Steve Reeve's weight guidlines Natty. Gh15, accurate?
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »
steve reeves WAS NATURAL lol we dont consider puting few hunderds mg of test in body hormonized my crazy friend lol

re read everythign in the bible ,,im never wrong

gh15 approved

Says the guy that says that you can't put an inch on your arms after training fifteen months natty. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »
thats correct steve reeves was 6% most of his career with going between 5 and 6 few times,,the water from test make you think it qas 7 and 8,,he was never 10% at this level and not 9 ,,his abs were too detailed his definition was not what 9-10 percent is ,,9-10 percent will show outline of abs with blurred lines,, at sub 8 it start clearing but! and it is big but!! everyone hold fat different so some can how more abs or less abs at those bodyfat ,,from experience im tellin you steve reeves was 6% on stage not 7 but 6%

gh15 approved

Post a pic of him at 5%.
Trans Milkshake.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »
there is start.... lol

and you are right my friend,, the old timers weree just as liars,,they just found the holy grail subject to the time ofcourse,,,sooner :)

gh15 approved

yes, I have done alot of reading about the bodybuilding scene back in the 40s and 50s and I have borrowed books on the subject (that discuss health clinics where you can get testosterone)...to me it's clear: people are people. bodybuilders will always be bodybuilders (40s,50s 80s..00s it doesn't matter)...the difference is that they talked about health culture back then and about drinking honey water etc  ;D

but there were young bodybuilders back then who would do anything to build their body..just as today.(so that they can have sex with 48 year old neighboor woman who's husband was away fighting in world war 2)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2010, 04:51:29 PM »
steve reeves WAS NATURAL lol we dont consider puting few hunderds mg of test in body hormonized my crazy friend lol

re read everythign in the bible ,,im never wrong

gh15 approved

Your claims he was on test , test tablets and insulin yet he WAS NATURAL makes total sense  ::) and now you're reduced to claiming how much be was taking ' few hundreds mg of test ' all from looking at black & white photos from 70 years ago LMFAO

how does it feel being reduced to speculating and trying to pass that speculation off as fact?  ???

GH-bullshitter-15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »
there is no argument just you exposing yourself as full of shit , he could be considered natural yet was on test , test tablets , and insulin LMFAO you should have added diuretics to boot fuck-it , 5% too hahahahahaha

you're always good for a laugh I'll give you that  ;D

you got to understand what i say is straight out truth of how homones work ,,im nto with agenda against you or anyone else,,i say how the human body works hands on with hormones,,ask any one who is a bodybuilder eye to eye,,you will see them smiling under their moostage and confirming it ,,im never wrong in regard to that thats what i do 247 for many many years

i do consider reeves natural ,,but he was on test lol ,,he was natural liar,,then again good physiqe and if you thikn about it extra test in body is natural lol he did not do it long enough and at high enough doses ,,today naturals i out because they are addicts they always on doing it ,,the end

gh15 approved

fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »
you got to understand what i say is straight out truth of how homones work ,,im nto with agenda against you or anyone else,,i say how the human body works hands on with hormones,,ask any one who is a bodybuilder eye to eye,,you will see them smiling under their moostage and confirming it ,,im never wrong in regard to that thats what i do 247 for many many years

i do consider reeves natural ,,but he was on test lol ,,he was natural liar,,then again good physiqe and if you thikn about it extra test in body is natural lol he did not do it long enough and at high enough doses ,,today naturals i out because they are addicts they always on doing it ,,the end

gh15 approved

You're the liar because you're claiming to know what he was on , how long he was on it , what combo he was on all information which you couldn't possess , so when you say he was a natural liar you're projecting you're own bullshit lies

you're full of shit and we both know it. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »
Your claims he was on test , test tablets and insulin yet he WAS NATURAL makes total sense  ::) and now you're reduced to claiming how much be was taking ' few hundreds mg of test ' all from looking at black & white photos from 70 years ago LMFAO

how does it feel being reduced to speculating and trying to pass that speculation off as fact?  ???

GH-bullshitter-15

narcist ,,if you could see reality and back off the computer and be balanced which you are not lol you woudl see that it is you that is looking like nuts lol every one here and anywhere will tel you im right ,,there are seriosu bodybuilder here that will tell you to yoru face gh15 is right because i am ,,there is no proof persay and no reduction of anything,,today guys use insulin and say they are natural ,,today guys use test say they are natural,,steve reeves experiemented with testosterona like i always said ,,never changed my mind ,,its just how it was,,

sorry your hero is reduced to reality infront of your face,,i cant control your mental problems  my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2010, 04:55:06 PM »
SHUCK THE FUCK UP THIS IS SO 2006. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2010, 04:57:43 PM »
yes, I have done alot of reading about the bodybuilding scene back in the 40s and 50s and I have borrowed books on the subject (that discuss health clinics where you can get testosterone)...to me it's clear: people are people. bodybuilders will always be bodybuilders (40s,50s 80s..00s it doesn't matter)...the difference is that they talked about health culture back then and about drinking honey water etc  ;D

but there were young bodybuilders back then who would do anything to build their body..just as today.(so that they can have sex with 48 year old neighboor woman who's husband was away fighting in world war 2)

you've done a lot of reading on the scene back in the 40-50s? then you'd know anabolics weren't even created until the 1956 years AFTER Reeves retired , and they weren't even used on bodybuilders at first , they were used on weightlifters , the earliest references to bodybuilders using steroids I've seen is 1960 , do yourself a favor and keep reading and not gh15s posts either that's not proof

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2010, 04:59:09 PM »
narcist ,,if you could see reality and back off the computer and be balanced which you are not lol you woudl see that it is you that is looking like nuts lol every one here and anywhere will tel you im right ,,there are seriosu bodybuilder here that will tell you to yoru face gh15 is right because i am ,,there is no proof persay and no reduction of anything,,today guys use insulin and say they are natural ,,today guys use test say they are natural,,steve reeves experiemented with testosterona like i always said ,,never changed my mind ,,its just how it was,,

sorry your hero is reduced to reality infront of your face,,i cant control your mental problems  my friend

gh15 approved

Still waiting on those 5% pics.
Trans Milkshake.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2010, 04:59:17 PM »
reeves was a drug pig, they had access to testosterone back in the 40s (as has already been mentioned). no one here can prove that reeves took the drugs, but to me it's obvious guys were experimenting a bit here and there back then too.

as for ND: shut the fuck up. you have the mind of a 16 year old kid..with your constant quotes from flex magazine. anything written in flex magazine must be true lol. you are seriously mentally fucked up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2010, 05:00:25 PM »

gh15 approved

mental problems? says the guy who claims Reeves was natural yet was on test , test tablets and insulin , claim to know this for a fact but have no proof , mental problems? shall I bring up the aliens  :-X

Reeves = bodybuilding legend
gh15 = internet gimmick

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2010, 05:00:36 PM »

"I have done a lot of reading... I have borrowed books on the subject.."  But you can't name one.  Shuddup.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »
reeves was a drug pig, they had access to testosterone back in the 40s (as has already been mentioned). no one here can prove that reeves took the drugs, but to me it's obvious guys were experimenting a bit here and there back then too.

as for ND: shut the fuck up. you have the mind of a 16 year old kid..with your constant quotes from flex magazine. anything written in flex magazine must be true lol. you are seriously mentally fucked up.

215 at about 10% scream usage to you?
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2010, 05:02:08 PM »

Still waiting on those 5% pics.

do you thikn im gong to look for picture of reeves at 5 percent and i said between 5 and 6 ,,but do you think i will sit here look for pictures,,i said i seen few ,,along the years,,you want them you find them and show god ,,i will tell you if they are them
you guys lost your mind,,im here answering your shit right now back and forth bit it doesnt mean i dont have 5K to make

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2010, 05:03:07 PM »
do you thikn im gong to look for picture of reeves at 5 percent and i said between 5 and 6 ,,but do you think i will sit here look for pictures,,i said i seen few ,,along the years,,you want them you find them and show god ,,i will tell you if they are them
you guys lost your mind,,im here answering your shit right now back and forth bit it doesnt mean i dont have 5K to make

gh15 approved

yer fucked dood, game over.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2010, 05:03:31 PM »

Reeves was a ' drug pig ' but I have no proof what so ever , Reeves could be considered natural yet he was on test , test tablets and insulin and he was a dealer to boot , oh and he was 5% BF lmao and I have the mind of a 16 year old?

Reeves was 100% natural drug-free it kills a lot of people to hear that because they couldn't claim it themselves.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

gh15 approved

You lose motherfooker. :-*
Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »

gh15 approved

looks 5% to me  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2010, 05:05:06 PM »
you've done a lot of reading on the scene back in the 40-50s? then you'd know anabolics weren't even created until the 1956 years AFTER Reeves retired , and they weren't even used on bodybuilders at first , they were used on weightlifters , the earliest references to bodybuilders using steroids I've seen is 1960 , do yourself a favor and keep reading and not gh15s posts either that's not proof

no the guy is correct. it is YOU who need to put down flex magazine.

testosterone was available in the 40s.  you are talking about ziegler and Dianabol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2010, 05:06:17 PM »
Reeves was a ' drug pig ' but I have no proof what so ever , Reeves could be considered natural yet he was on test , test tablets and insulin and he was a dealer to boot , oh and he was 5% BF lmao and I have the mind of a 16 year old?

Reeves was 100% natural drug-free it kills a lot of people to hear that because they couldn't claim it themselves.

who said he was a drug pig? he was just the beggingin of the cult alogn with few other individuals ,,he strted us all ,,hell he made me so rich i can eat 5 times a day sushi every day for the rest of my life,,no one said drug addict,,drug addict is now day,,in his day it was test here and there to keep it up as you say ,,

thats the truth not my fault you cant deal with it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2010, 05:07:32 PM »
Personally, I don't care if Reeves took drugs or not.  He had a great physique either way.
Certainly, he was at the end of the bell curve for genetics, because he looked far better at 16 than most people do at 30 with years of training under their belt.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »
Personally, I don't care if Reeves took drugs or not.  He had a great physique either way.
Certainly, he was at the end of the bell curve for genetics, because he looked far better at 16 than most people do at 30 with years of training under their belt.

All GH from dead apes and secret Nazi experimentation.
Trans Milkshake.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »
who said he was a drug pig? he was just the beggingin of the cult alogn with few other individuals ,,he strted us all ,,hell he made me so rich i can eat 5 times a day sushi every day for the rest of my life,,no one said drug addict,,drug addict is now day,,in his day it was test here and there to keep it up as you say ,,

thats the truth not my fault you cant deal with it

gh15 approved

I said he was a drug pig because that is what he was. early in his career he experimented but later on it went beyond experimentation (after he stopped competing and got older).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2010, 05:13:32 PM »
no the guy is correct. it is YOU who need to put down flex magazine.

testosterone was available in the 40s.  you are talking about ziegler and Dianabol.

Ziegler was the first to use testosterone in this country , this was before Dianbol and it was deemed useless at that time , this can be proven , prove to me test was available and used in the 1940s for strength athletes , don't give me stories and an all encompassing ' it was available ' default excuse

Performance enhancing drugs in strength athletes in the United States started with Doctor John Ziegler in late 1954 early 1955 years AFTER Reeves retired , to claim he had access to an experimental drug and used it before Ziegler is just bullshit , I deal in facts and anyone claiming to predate Ziegler , Ciba and Hoffman and York better put up of shut up.