Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 10:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying gear over the counter in Cambodia or Vietnam?  (Read 4227 times)
Nomad_Warrior
Getbig II

« on: December 03, 2010, 12:39:10 AM »

I've been doing a lot of travelling around SE Asia.  When I was in Thailand, I bought a bunch of Dbol and Clomid on a spur of the moment impulse because it was just sitting on the shelf in plain view when I had entered the pharmacy to buy some allergy pills.   Regretably I did not stock up and buy more gear thinking I could just get some Test somewhwere near my home, to round out the cycle.  Unfortunately I live in a very strict country as far as drug laws go, I don't have a source and I was never able to procure the Test.

I will be travelling to Cambodia and Vietnam soon though and was wondering if anybody knows how easy it is to access AAS in either of those countries. Just need 2-3 units of Test Cyp or Eth.

Report to moderator   Logged
Emmortal
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 07:26:35 PM »

I didn't make it over to Vietnam or Cambodia while I was in Thailand a few months ago but I will be going next year.  I'll try an do some checking with some bros to see what the deal is there.
outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 08:20:28 PM »

How do you get them back in the country though.  I mean in the US they check luggage coming back from international flights and , at least in my airport, they have a body scanner too.
~UN_$ung~
Time Out
Getbig V

Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 09:05:04 PM »

How do you get them back in the country though.  I mean in the US they check luggage coming back from international flights and , at least in my airport, they have a body scanner too.

they check carry on luggage, not stowed away luggage

and you can mail it to yourself
outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »

they check carry on luggage, not stowed away luggage

and you can mail it to yourself

wrong.  My suitcases gets scanned at customs when I come back from mexico.
~UN_$ung~
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 11:01:41 PM »

wrong.  My suitcases gets scanned at customs when I come back from mexico.

yeh, scanned for bombs and bricks of heroin

big stuff

THEY DONT TAKE APART YOUR PACKED LUGGAGE
Jack T. Cross
Getbig IV

Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 12:18:37 AM »

Yeah, but mail it to yourself.  Trust me.  You do NOT want to pick up a legal case for your stash.  It can ruin your life for years.

Luolamies
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 03:08:28 AM »

Nomad if i had to guess you live in Australia or New Zealand, if that's the case mailing the gear to yourself is pointless since it will surely be stopped by the customs. I have traveled a lot, but not in those two countries, however I'm sure you can get gear easily from a pharmacy, whether it's legal or not. Look for a small pharmacy and just walk in, keep cool and tell them what you want. Like you know in SE Asia you can get pretty much anything with money. If you can get an "empty bottle" of gear from a friend etc. your chances will increase a lot (even though I'm sure you'll have no issues getting gear from allmost any country SE Asia). I have walked into a pharmacy with an empty bottle of "insert drug name here" even in many strict eu-countries and told them i left my meds "accidentally" at home, even though the bottle/package may belong to a friend or the pills are back in my hotel room and i've gotten everything i wanted allmost EVERY time i have bothered to try it...

PS. If any of you are going to try this, you will need a certain level of "situation intelligence" because you wont get anything anywhere if you walk in and go: "yo i need some test to get jacked like a guy, bitch for reals yo!"

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG
~UN_$ung~
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 10:16:10 AM »

there is a bizillion way to get a small amount of personal use gear in a country

dont want to give too many, but say you have a bag of toiletries, if you wasthed out a small bottle some cosmetic chemical substance, and replaced it a couple bottles of some other substance............... ...you really think someone is going inside your stored luggage, opening you toiletry bag and going through  each bottle.........shampoo, motrin, contact solution, hair gel, cologne, asperin

the answer is NO..............unless somethin pops a red flag, they cnat go into you luggage...and even if someoen did...........do you think some Precious workig at the airport security woudl really know if a bottle of scalp treatment was drained and replaced with anotheralcohol  smelling chemical
g101
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »

ive brought ephedrine in tylenol bottles  Grin

they never opened the bottles they just checked for narcotics and other illegal shit
tstmaniac
Getbig IV

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »

You guys should really keep this in PM's
~UN_$ung~
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 05:57:07 PM »

ive brought ephedrine in tylenol bottles  Grin

they never opened the bottles they just checked for narcotics and other illegal shit

where you from , ephedrine is legal in the us
g101
Getbig IV

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 09:01:11 PM »

it's legal here too i'm just saying

when i went to cuba i did that  Grin

im sure it would work anywhere else where it's illegal too
lesaucer
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 09:29:26 PM »

it's legal here too i'm just saying

when i went to cuba i did that  Grin

im sure it would work anywhere else where it's illegal too

I almost did this when i went to cuba too, but I said fuck that I dont want some cuban bastard to ruin my vacation cause I have some ephedrine in my luggage lolll..i guess im a big pussy
g101
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 09:33:41 PM »

I almost did this when i went to cuba too, but I said fuck that I dont want some cuban bastard to ruin my vacation cause I have some ephedrine in my luggage lolll..i guess im a big pussy

en sen callisse des autres

TEAM LEAAAAANNNFACE  

haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!