Author Topic: World Cup in..QATAR???  (Read 8391 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: World Cup in..QATAR???
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2010, 12:02:05 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »
When did Keith convert to islam?
Ha! I laughed. Sorry Keith.    ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2010, 12:04:52 PM »
Wonder how Fifa feels about the state-sponsored slave labor that will be used to build the stadiums given Bahrain's reputation for human trafficking and enslaving the Asians who go there to work. Who am I kidding, money talks.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2010, 12:06:32 PM »
Wonder how Fifa feels about the state-sponsored slave labor that will be used to build the stadiums. Who am I kidding, money talks.
FIFA used to be (still?) run by that Sepp crook. Ran it like the Samaranch-era Olympic moguls. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2010, 12:07:04 PM »
sepp blatter should be fucked with a hot poke

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 12:08:26 PM »
FIFA used to be (still?) run by that Sepp crook. Ran it like the Samaranch-era Olympic moguls. 

Yeah. Wasn't there just some controversy about FIFA officials selling their selection votes to the highest bidder, too? Or was that the Olympics?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 12:09:10 PM »
FIFA is maffia, and sepp blatter is their godfather.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »
When did Keith convert to islam?

Ahahaha ice-burn!

Great body on that Qatarian ho Un_$ung but a bit of a butterface  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »
Qatar cares? Their national team is ranked like 110th in the world and the only people who actually play the sport there are a bunch of brazilians that they went out and bought.

Rio will be the last cool place for a WC until 2030.

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear...I'm not debating Qatar even though that is the thread topic..I'm debating all the stuff on the news yesterday about America not getting it...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2010, 12:55:51 PM »
This is all because Sepp Blatter is up for re-election soon at the next FIFA congress.  The president of the Asian Football Confederation, which is enormous, is from Qatar.  If that confederation votes in a bloc that's half the votes needed for election.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2010, 12:58:47 PM »
OMG such a perfect qoute!

Qatar has put in an awesome bid, I hoped for England but Fifa is corrupt so the best bid doesnt win  :-\.

Qatar are gonna have prepared a cooling technology system inside the stadiums so the players can play in milder temperatures, check out this video, it shows some of the stadiums they are building.. impressive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z2jtUS9-Y

That's so fucking funny, I've read about it in the newspapers today. People are complaining about the environmental stress air conditioning systems for cars are causing, and they don't wanna cool down cars, they cool down whole fucking stadiums from 50 to 27 °. ;D

Can you imagine the ecological crime behind that, the Greens are going insane already ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2010, 01:08:08 PM »
Actually I read something about it being a solar powered cooling system that might help people living along the equator in the future..

The next question is what are they doing with those fucking stadiums after the WC is over? They don't even have a decent league over there, the biggest stadium they had so far was for 10.000 people lol

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2010, 01:31:30 PM »
The World Cup decision yesterday just exposed how corrupt FIFA actually are - Russia was exposed as a Mafia state the day before and we all know how much money the Qataris have got - I appreciate what they're promising sounds impressive but they haven't even built a single stadium yet. England and Australia have already got the infrastructure in place and were good to go.

Septic Bladder is up for re-election and the president of the Asian football federation is Qatari - FIFA answers to no-one - no government from any country can tell them what to do, they are so secretive and they've only got 22 guys making the final overall decision, which can't be very transparent.

And no-one knows how much Sepp earns either from all of this.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »
they haven't even built a single stadium yet.

They have 12 years to build them  ,stud .

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »
They have 12 years to build them  ,stud .

Yeah, I know, but my point was that in this day and age it's money that talks - the Fifa execs have been given shitloads of cash by these "winning" nations to make the votes and the whole thing just stinks of corruption. They're going to have to change the rules because it's become a bit obvious now.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2010, 01:44:17 PM »
The World Cup decision yesterday just exposed how corrupt FIFA actually are - Russia was exposed as a Mafia state the day before and we all know how much money the Qataris have got - I appreciate what they're promising sounds impressive but they haven't even built a single stadium yet. England and Australia have already got the infrastructure in place and were good to go.

Septic Bladder is up for re-election and the president of the Asian football federation is Qatari - FIFA answers to no-one - no government from any country can tell them what to do, they are so secretive and they've only got 22 guys making the final overall decision, which can't be very transparent.

And no-one knows how much Sepp earns either from all of this.

Russian billionaire Deripaska has fixed it for Russia, and already assured the orders for the stadiums for his own construction company.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »
12yrs and Millions of dollars for 2 weeks worth of shitty soccer ... what will they do with the stadiums after? Race Camels?  ???

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »
12yrs and Millions billions over billions of dollars for 2 weeks worth of shitty soccer ... what will they do with the stadiums after? Race Camels?  ???

fixed

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »
12yrs and Millions of dollars for 2 weeks worth of shitty soccer ... what will they do with the stadiums after? Race Camels?  ???

I read somewhere that the stadiums are to be broken down and the materials (or even the stadiums themselves are to be "donated" to poorer countries who can't afford to build their own. Not sure if it's true though.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »
I read somewhere that the stadiums are to be broken down and the materials (or even the stadiums themselves are to be "donated" to poorer countries who can't afford to build their own. Not sure if it's true though.

That's a terrible idea if it's true.  If some third-world Middle Eastern country can't afford to build a stadium, they're not going to be able to afford running and maintaining a free stadium either.  They're just going to break down and decay away.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2010, 02:15:09 PM »

Qatar is not a Poor 3rd world country? 

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2010, 02:18:06 PM »
Nothing but cash and politics. When you have programs showing FIFA officials accepting bribes, what do you expect. Blatter is the worst. Gas and oil won the World Cups.

Even though Qatar can build air con stadiums, what about when they train? There's going to be a shitload of empty stadiums too when Westerners don't bother turning up. Worst World Cup. Crappier than South Africa.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2010, 02:25:05 PM »
gota realize world has huge ego nad really really hates USA being most productive.

They can't staaaand it since the ego ends at wealth.

And military might.

so every chance they get to slag USA they will.

bigtime

imagine homies in small honda with loud muffler

thats world in a nutshell

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2010, 03:28:35 PM »

Qatar is not a Poor 3rd world country? 
BAHAHAHAHAHA your trolling right, it's one of the richest places in the world. You guys are fucking idiots. This is actually pretty cool, it's fucking pointless to have it in the euro, as all the fucking players go through there whole season in europe, there going, to brazil in 14, russia 18, it gotta be somewhere in asia, and there's not many asian places that even made the bids.

QATAR is like costco, sure there's rules and shit but you can't exactly get drunk in alot of privately owned places (schools/office building/malls etcera. Chill the fuck out and hall your head out of your ass for fucks sake.

I'm actually pretty jacked these guys don't cheap out, and remember they just aid one in land of aids and vuvuvelaz, I'm sure they can handle it. Regardless at the rate things are going, by 2022, EU, and USA will be owned by the chinese.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHA your trolling right, it's one of the richest places in the world. You guys are fucking idiots. This is actually pretty cool, it's fucking pointless to have it in the euro, as all the fucking players go through there whole season in europe, there going, to brazil in 14, russia 18, it gotta be somewhere in asia, and there's not many asian places that even made the bids.

QATAR is like costco, sure there's rules and shit but you can't exactly get drunk in alot of privately owned places (schools/office building/malls etcera. Chill the fuck out and hall your head out of your ass for fucks sake.

I'm actually pretty jacked these guys don't cheap out, and remember they just aid one in land of aids and vuvuvelaz, I'm sure they can handle it. Regardless at the rate things are going, by 2022, EU, and USA will be owned by the chinese.

::) ::) ::) ::)  ok cockbreath