Author Topic: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FINLAND 93 years!!! We have fought the hardest!  (Read 17396 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FINLAND 93 years!!! We have fought the hardest!
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2010, 02:27:27 AM »
I also celebrated our independency yesterday piss ass drunk, but please to the few fellow Finns i have here, try not to start too many threads about our country, in the end your just making us look like attention whores + this is an American forum...

Did my buddy Tony make his mark in Finland before he killed himself

Sure did, he was great guy and friend of my dad.
(Many hippy-twinks hate him, but will never say it to any big guys face).
He did a lot of charity work, especially to the war veterans...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 02:56:35 AM »
I also celebrated our independency yesterday piss ass drunk, but please to the few fellow Finns i have here, try not to start too many threads about our country, in the end your just making us look like attention whores + this is an American forum...Sure did, he was great guy and friend of my dad.
(Many hippy-twinks hate him, but will never say it to any big guys face).
He did a lot of charity work, especially to the war veterans...

You talk like those left voting morons in pakkotoisto; "No you can't be proud, no you can't do your own thing, you have to let other people walk across you because you have to be politically correct even though it has nothing to do with it". SHIT, man! I barely make threads, last time I made a thread was many many many months ago, i thought I'd bullshit alittle and make a whatever thread about our independence, whatever, lol.

stfup  :D, your little time you've been here should make you realise that these kind of threads are the least ones to make us look bad. Besides, there is no "us" if you are like those people in pakkotoisto in general  >:(

Everyone here must ponder their american heads wtf is "pakkotoisto". It's the biggest fitness/training/bodybuilding website  in finland and they are the most left sided, black cock worshiping weirdos that I have ever witnessed in my short life.

this is getbig, "son", do whatever the hell you please, but don't mention the fact that most slave owners in america who slaved blacks were jewish, that's when the freedom of speech ends here  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 03:01:58 AM »
And me dissing america in this thread was only because some dudes here claimed america helped finland and that america was the corner block in our war, LOL, and that we shouldn't be proud of our independence but americas money wars... if that makes sense.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2010, 03:44:39 AM »
cool pic, when was it taken and in what occasion?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2010, 03:47:07 AM »
You talk like those left voting morons in pakkotoisto; "No you can't be proud, no you can't do your own thing, you have to let other people walk across you because you have to be politically correct even though it has nothing to do with it". SHIT, man! I barely make threads, last time I made a thread was many many many months ago, i thought I'd bullshit alittle and make a whatever thread about our independence, whatever, lol.

stfup  :D, your little time you've been here should make you realise that these kind of threads are the least ones to make us look bad. Besides, there is no "us" if you are like those people in pakkotoisto in general  >:(

Everyone here must ponder their american heads wtf is "pakkotoisto". It's the biggest fitness/training/bodybuilding website  in finland and they are the most left sided, black cock worshiping weirdos that I have ever witnessed in my short life.

this is getbig, "son", do whatever the hell you please, but don't mention the fact that most slave owners in america who slaved blacks were jewish, that's when the freedom of speech ends here  ::)

I've been here for over six years (active) and never cared about "pakkotoisto" becaused the only info i wanted/need/give is on a DEMON called STEROIDS and the knowledge there is non-existent.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 03:52:02 AM »
Is this whole place filled with Finnish people?

WTF? There is more finns than americans!!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 03:59:20 AM »
the TS sounds like most finnish people I have met (well at least finnish guys); very tense (posts online are usually a bunch of curses and they type like 'school killers'), very narrow-minded, and usually trying too hard to be 'american' and act cool. haha just embarrassing. and as has been mentioned many of them are also depressed alcoholics who get very violent when they drink.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 07:34:03 AM »
I heard that Finns were ultra-macho bad-asses who aren't afraid to throw fists ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 08:50:32 AM »
I heard that Finns were ultra-macho bad-asses who aren't afraid to throw fists ;D

Heh, i wouldn't go that far, but fights do brake out easily and can get very brutal esp. when drunk, i was a bouncer for five years and that might be the worst job in this country...  :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 08:55:03 AM »
Heh, i wouldn't go that far, but fights do brake out easily and can get very brutal esp. when drunk, i was a bouncer for five years and that might be the worst job in this country...  :D

lol that dipends alot on what bars and clubs you're bouncing, dawg.

I can imagine enjoying myself as a bouncer in jennywoo/helsinki :P, definetely no homo, alot of good looking stupid prise chicks go there.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »
lol that dipends alot on what bars and clubs you're bouncing, dawg.

I can imagine enjoying myself as a bouncer in jennywoo/helsinki :P, definetely no homo, alot of good looking stupid prise chicks go there.

I worked mostly alone (so i was able to keep all the money) and most places that i worked were "metal music" types, which meant that there weren't a single normal person there. I worked all over Helsinki and the money was good and the chicks too, but it's just not worth it... Way too stressfull...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
Outside of having hot chicks, what is Finland about besides snow and hockey?

The cuisine of the Nordic people seems to be comprised of pickled rotting fish guts and alcohol. 

What more do you need to be tough guy? Nothing but more pickled rotting fish guts and alcohol? We don't need any super sized hamburgers, we eat rotten fish and drink alcohol and still we will be in better health than average American. And how about American cuisine? If you don't happen to eat squirrel grilled on campfire like native Americans did, you will eat foods which has come from the Europe or other countries.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2010, 09:53:08 AM »
devilsmile, you don't quite look like a 100% pure Finn to me. Any other blood in there?

Read his Wiki entry. What do you think?  :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Halme#Political_career

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2010, 10:12:44 AM »

In many ways he did. He was a great guy, not by any means the sharpest knife in the kitchen, but street smart and fair guy. After he was elected in our parliament, he put his big mouth in good use, and there were some confusion about his role and his meanings. He kick dirt on few faces who didn't like that, so in some summer evening he drink from the glass which has some nice drugs in it. He goes berserk in his apartment, shooting holes in the walls, and police came by. They put him down with the force and strangle him enough to make him a brain damage. It take him months to get back on his feet, and after that little episode he start to gain fat. He drink and use speed and hormones, fight with the police every now and then, and finally release that it will never be better. People love him, and when some columnist write some shit about him in his blog after his death, there was lot of commotion against that, and that columnist is hated ever since. I met the guy plenty of times, I read his first two books, he was totally cool son of the bitch. R.I.P

He was man with many trade, he was a bodybuilder, bouncer, bodyguard, wrestler, actor, boxer, fighter, singer, politician and writer...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »
^ 100 % agreed.
He did many things and had many ups and downs, there will never be a guy like him again. After the shooting incident his life went downhill fast and he got sick of living with the brain damage and killed himself. Just wrong...

I remember when he had been in the parliament for like a week and called our bitch of a president a lesbian during the parliament session...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2010, 10:30:57 AM »
In many ways he did. He was a great guy, not by any means the sharpest knife in the kitchen, but street smart and fair guy. After he was elected in our parliament, he put his big mouth in good use, and there were some confusion about his role and his meanings. He kick dirt on few faces who didn't like that, so in some summer evening he drink from the glass which has some nice drugs in it. He goes berserk in his apartment, shooting holes in the walls, and police came by. They put him down with the force and strangle him enough to make him a brain damage. It take him months to get back on his feet, and after that little episode he start to gain fat. He drink and use speed and hormones, fight with the police every now and then, and finally release that it will never be better. People love him, and when some columnist write some shit about him in his blog after his death, there was lot of commotion against that, and that columnist is hated ever since. I met the guy plenty of times, I read his first two books, he was totally cool son of the bitch. R.I.P

He was man with many trade, he was a bodybuilder, bouncer, bodyguard, wrestler, actor, boxer, fighter, singer, politician and writer...

am i the only finn who doesn't give a damn about him? Gluing feathers on your ass doesn't make you a chicken , and having him play a dumb mute guy in die hard 3 doesn't make him an actor, getting himself choked in couple a seconds in the first round by couture doesn't make him a fighter, playing a hated role in WWE for a short time doesn't make him a wrestler, having him hold a microphone and spew ridiculous crap along with weird backround music doesn't make him a singer...

Boxer? Well he knew how to punch and knew the basics and had no fear and he knocked out couple of dumb asses...

politician and a writer? Well he had an oppinion and everyone in finland are allowed to make their place in the parlament if they are up for it and everyone is capable of writing couple a pages how to eat 1000000 calories and lift heavy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2010, 10:37:36 AM »
OK whatever!

I admit that he was rly active and didn't sit on his ass and he tried alot of things and saw the world... but to categorise him as stated above is just an insult to music/writer/movie artists like Billy Idols, Hemmingway and michael Douglas etc etc.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »
I was a good friend of Tony's.  We shared a storage unit in Santa Monica that had alot of stuff of mine including photos, videos and other shit.  When he broke up with hsi girlifriend at the time she got pissed at him and went to the unit and threw everything inside away.  She forgot alot of it was mine,.  I was so pissed.  That photo I posted was when I got Tony his first wrestling match and it was in Hawaii.  That is Cowboy Bob Orton behind him and the other guy is Steve Strong.  The promoters sent us to the Polynesian Cultural Center.  There was about 3000 people in the audience eating dinner when they made us do that.  People were laughing so hard.  The photo here is when me and Tony went to Castle High on Oahu to speak to the kids.  Tony was a very funny guy.  We took him to Vegas for his first time on my uncle jet from LA to Vegas.  He loved that.  Then at breakfast he played Keno for the first time and gave the girl a $20 but only wanted to bet $5.  I told him quit being so cheap.  Well he ended up winning $5000 with that $5000.  If he bet the full $20 he would have won something like $50,000 or something I can't remember.  We were hired to go to Vegas to take care of a couple of rougue thugs that came and put my friends head through his wall of his office.  That story is hilarious.  Tony was definitley something else.  Too bad he did what he did.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2010, 10:46:41 AM »
am i the only finn who doesn't give a damn about him? Gluing feathers on your ass doesn't make you a chicken , and having him play a dumb mute guy in die hard 3 doesn't make him an actor, getting himself choked in couple a seconds in the first round by couture doesn't make him a fighter, playing a hated role in WWE for a short time doesn't make him a wrestler, having him hold a microphone and spew ridiculous crap along with weird backround music doesn't make him a singer...

Boxer? Well he knew how to punch and knew the basics and had no fear and he knocked out couple of dumb asses...

politician and a writer? Well he had an oppinion and everyone in finland are allowed to make their place in the parlament if they are up for it and everyone is capable of writing couple a pages how to eat 1000000 calories and lift heavy.

You know you reminded me of something.  I hooked Tony up with a director friend of mine who was in Europe working on Robin Hood the series.  I think it was Romania.  Anyway my friend hird hTony and Tony worked with him on a few shows and got to travel throughout Eurpos and Russia.  I didn't get shit.
No Worries 4 me

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2010, 11:05:03 AM »

Well, my son, you are just in that age when you doesn't understand shit about anything. When you get older, you will understand that most of all, Tony was an entertainer, a clown who make our life somewhat more colorful and fun, and he did it deliberately.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2010, 11:05:23 AM »
Well kudos for shareing the story here then...

If I got to be a millionaire, i don't know would I waste my whatever talents I might've got to get me famous and rich- with snorting cocaine so far up to my nose it would out of my ass, i mean, i don't know... ofcourse tony used heroine and other girly man chemicals I would never touch...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2010, 11:06:27 AM »
Well, my son, you are just in that age when you doesn't understand shit about anything. When you get older, you will understand that most of all, Tony was an entertainer, a clown who make our life somewhat more colorful and fun, and he did it deliberately.

yes and I posted right away to correct my post a little bit

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »
insult to music/writer/movie artists like Billy Idols, Hemmingway and michael Douglas etc etc.

It's also an insult to spell their names wrong and miss proper capitalization. Fail in every name - good work!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2010, 01:40:41 PM »
Happy Independence Day, Finland!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2010, 01:43:37 PM »
Happy Independence Day, Finland!

So what is that dude doing in there? What's his secret?
from incomplete data