Author Topic: A travel warning to all my fellow Getbiggers  (Read 6264 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
A travel warning to all my fellow Getbiggers
« on: December 07, 2010, 03:30:18 PM »
A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by a$$holes that just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, energy drinks, and stuff  like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

This message is sent by someone who worries about your well-being.

Have a safe
Holiday Season!!!
:

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: A travel warning to all my fellow Getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 03:31:54 PM »
A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by a$$holes that just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, energy drinks, and stuff  like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

Have a safe
Holiday Season!!!

If you were worried about my wellbeing then you would worry about potential harm to my testicles from blue balling and send us pictures of your butthole

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »
If you were worried about my wellbeing then you would worry about potential harm to my testicles from blue balling and send us pictures of your butthole

BHAHAHAHAHAHA   ;D

well done!   ;D

Princes, seriously, that deserves a pic of at least a little something.....c'mon

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 03:37:01 PM »

Have a safe
Holiday Season!!!

haha, this is very true princess.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »
BHAHAHAHAHAHA   ;D

well done!   ;D

Princes, seriously, that deserves a pic of at least a little something.....c'mon

8)
D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 03:38:10 PM »

this is true too  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »
Please, just take one look at this blatant homo's avatar and tell he any interest in seeing a pic of Princess L. Fuck!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »
 ;)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 03:46:13 PM »
Please, just take one look at this blatant homo's avatar and tell he any interest in seeing a pic of Princess L. Fuck!
I am comfortable with my sexuality. You however sir have not, and will not, live down sticky studs. Your blatant closet love is buried beneath a want to be sports fanatic, republican agenda, and general stupidity. You are nothing but a spend thrift and crypto nazi. Go back to your gym. I bet you can often times be found in the sauna or in your office putting up missed connections ads on craiglist hoping you find some butt lovin.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 03:46:47 PM »

Perhaps he is just one of the 77%  ;D
:

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 03:47:21 PM »

x2

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 03:48:48 PM »

x2

mass 04

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »
I am comfortable with my sexuality. You however sir have not, and will not, live down sticky studs. Your blatant closet love is buried beneath a want to be sports fanatic, republican agenda, and general stupidity. You are nothing but a spend thrift and crypto nazi. Go back to your gym. I bet you can often times be found in the sauna or in your office putting up missed connections ads on craiglist hoping you find some butt lovin.

Hahahahahahaha, gay meltdown. Whats there to live to live down? Live down a screen shot that was proven a photoshop. hahahahahahahah. Nice try but don't forgot I know who you are, where you train and in what city. Remember option d and unlike Billy Mimnaugh I don't go away. Tell people why you post a a gimmick again? You REALLY want to start some some shit? Out the thousands of people who have posted here throughout the years you're one of about 3 who I wouldn't mind totally fucking up beyond recognition.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 05:46:36 PM »
LOL. That was Gore Vidal going after William F Buckley.  ;D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 05:58:05 PM »

Hahahahahahaha, gay meltdown. Whats there to live to live down? Live down a screen shot that was proven a photoshop. hahahahahahahah. Nice try but don't forgot I know who you are, where you train and in what city. Remember option d and unlike Billy Mimnaugh I don't go away. Tell people why you post a a gimmick again? You REALLY want to start some some shit? Out the thousands of people who have posted here throughout the years you're one of about 3 who I wouldn't mind totally fucking up beyond recognition.

Is stickfagly the true Adonis?   He seems as gay

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »
Is stickfagly the true Adonis?   He seems as gay

gayer than

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 06:06:23 PM »
If she posted a picture of a clean shaven sticky studs butthole and said it was hers, could you tell the difference?  You'd stick it in anyway, wouldn't you?  A hole's a hole, after all, you degenerates.  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »
If she posted a picture of a clean shaven sticky studs butthole and said it was hers, could you tell the difference?  You'd stick it in anyway, wouldn't you?  A hole's a hole, after all, you degenerates.  ;D
haha keep your Friday nights at "The Manhole" to yourself, big guy.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 06:11:55 PM »

You don't know me but i have a friend out in L.A. that i need to visit sometime. Where do you live again you redfaced angry republican numb nut? I would really hate to embarrass you in front of all your MMA friends by holding my hand out to your forehead and watch you windmill.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 08:54:45 PM »
You just let me know the next time you're here and we'll have a "little talk" but like you hide here something tells me you'll be still hiding when you come to LA.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 08:57:10 PM »
You just let me know the next time you're here and we'll have a "little talk" but like you hide here something tells me you'll be still hiding when you come to LA.
Nahhh... you know my face. I owned you off the board on my other account. We can have a "little talk" (fag  ::)). Where do you live again? If i come into town ill PM you my phone number

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 08:57:34 PM »
You don't know me but i have a friend out in L.A. that i need to visit sometime. Where do you live again you redfaced angry republican numb nut? I would really hate to embarrass you in front of all your MMA friends by holding my hand out to your forehead and watch you windmill.

Just go to the gay bars and glory holes in Huntington Beach and you'll see The Coach walking around with his hat down low.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 09:16:58 PM »
Won't give you home address, but I'll give you the address where I train

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »
Won't give you home address, but I'll give you the address where I train

Pussy. You should meet him for a one on one fight.