Author Topic: Police Enforce New World Orders To Look At Citizens As Worthless  (Read 4064 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Police Enforce New World Orders To Look At Citizens As Worthless
« on: December 09, 2010, 08:42:32 PM »
Woman claims she was beaten up by NYPD officers over dog poop

By Daniel Bates

A housewife has vowed to sue New York's police department after two officers allegedly beat her up in a row over some dog poop - that did not even belong to her pet.

Ann Stanczyk claims she was punched in the face and breast by cops Shaun Grossweiler and Richard DeMartino when she disagreed with them, leaving her with huge black bruises.

The married 49-year-old says she was 'scared to death' and screamed in terror as they manhandled her into their police car and took her down the station.

Ann Stanczyk claims she was punched in the face and breast by two NYPD officers who asked her to pick up dog poop she claims was not hers

Bruised: Polish immigrant Ann Stanczyk, 49, claims she was horrifically beaten by two NYPD officers over a disagreement about dog poop

The episode has left her scared to leave her home alone and weeks after it happened she still needs treatment on her knee.

Mrs Stanczyk, a Polish immigrant, has now filed a complaint with the Civilian Complaint Review Board and has vowed to sue the NYPD.

'I just doing it to protect other people from police brutality,' she said in faltering English, choking back the tears.

'I don't want what happened to me happen to anyone else. I want to protect the others. If it can happen to me it can happen to other people.'

It was on November 26, Black Friday, when Mrs Stanczyk was walking her terrier Psotka when she got into the row with the two policemen from the 100th Precinct.

Mrs Stanczk claims they approached her and immediately claimed she had not cleaned up after her dog.

'I said, 'No, she only pee.' They, of course, not agree with me and I say, 'Show me. Where is it?'

Following a quick search the officers found some dog feces close by and ordered her to pick it up, even though there was no indication it came from Psotka.

Ann Stanczyk claims she was punched in the face and breast by two NYPD officers who asked her to pick up dog poop she claims was not hers

Legal woes: Mrs Stanczyk said she plans to sue the NYPD who claim she resisted arrest and shouted at officers when asked her to pick up after her dog

'I got scared. I pick up. I said, 'It's cold, not belong to my dog.'

When I smiled and said I didn't do anything, that made them very upset,' she said.

It was then that the two officers turned and grabbed her before putting on the handcuffs and shoving her inside their patrol car, she says.

When Mrs Stanczyk put her feet out to stop them closing the door, she claims they beat her up.

'I get scared to death,' she said. 'I started to scream, 'My dog! My dog!' They punch me in my face. They punch me in my breast. They punch me in my stomach.'

A neighbour came to the police station to look after her dog and Mrs Stanczyk was released after being charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

Her son took a series of shocking pictures which showed a bruise on her left breast, a sore under her left eye and a cut to the side of it.

She also had bruises on her arms and hands and badly hurt her knee.

The former nurse claims she did nothing to justify the beating which haunts her.

'I am afraid to leave the apartment,' she said. 'I call my friends and beg them to go out with me. I feel better to stay home all the time.'

Court papers show that the NYPD claims Mrs Stanczyk, from Rockaway Beach, Queens, started the fight by shouting at the two officers and locking her hands in front of her to avoid arrest.

The case has been adjourned until May and will likely be dismissed so long as she stays out of trouble.

Mr Grossweiler, a four-year veteran of the force, and Mr DeMartino, a 10-year veteran, did not respond to requests for comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336835/Ann-Stanczyk-claims-beaten-NYPD-officers-dog-poop.html#ixzz17gFoQUD4
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Police Enforce New World Orders To Look At Citizens As Worthless
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
If it's not Muffy's shit - you must acquit.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 03:32:21 AM »
SAMSON this is false and you know it. You poop on the floor and on the sidewalk on a daily basis and refuse to clean up after yourself. Have the police beaten you up yet? Of course not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 05:14:55 AM »
SAMSON this is false and you know it. You poop on the floor and on the sidewalk on a daily basis and refuse to clean up after yourself. Have the police beaten you up yet? Of course not.
Samson isn't American so I doubt he encounters many officers here.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 05:21:00 AM »
More likely her husband beat her down for getting into it with the cops over her dog pooping on the sidewalk.... "Honey, I got a $500 ticket for Muffy taking a dump on the Stein's front stoop..."   "$500?  Get over here you bag, I'll give you 500 !!"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 07:58:44 AM »
More likely her husband beat her down for getting into it with the cops over her dog pooping on the sidewalk.... "Honey, I got a $500 ticket for Muffy taking a dump on the Stein's front stoop..."   "$500?  Get over here you bag, I'll give you 500 !!"
you don't know that.  there have been dozens upon dozens of vids uploaded here over the years showing police brutality just like this.  I think it's unfair to just assume her story is made up.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 08:21:10 AM »
Samson isn't American so I doubt he encounters many officers here.

My point in this post is not just to single out america in the brutality being inflicted on people. These Kops are following orders...NEW WORLD ORDERS around the world. Surely everyone has seen the police in Russia, Germany, England, Switzerland, France, America, Canada etc etc who beat the snot out of protesters who demand respect of their rights, or at G20, G8 etc meetings where the ruling elite are trying to enforce more repressive laws/rules the masses will have to live by. Here is a woman badly beaten over something the kops themselves could not prove was attributed to her dog. The fact that the woman said the poop was cold proved it did not come from her dog...unless her dogs shits frozen poop!!!

So far as encountering american kops.... it no longer maters where one lives in the world...the kops are following the orders of their superiors who tell them to violate/attack/imprison/even kill the citizen(s) for any reason. The goal is to train these dogs to have no feeling for the next human so that when the time comes they can kill and abuse without remorse....
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 08:44:23 AM »
Is there any evidence of these orders to "violate, attack, imprison, kill" people for no reason?  Or is it just your interpretation of what happens when police brutality occurs?  And who is ordering the superiors to do this? And is there any evidence of that?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 08:56:52 AM »
Is there any evidence of these orders to "violate, attack, imprison, kill" people for no reason?  Or is it just your interpretation of what happens when police brutality occurs?  And who is ordering the superiors to do this? And is there any evidence of that?

You want evidence...ask the VICTIMS.

Now you know I know your silly games Ozmo...you can feign willful ignorance at the drop of a hat. I have as well as many other have posted enough videos, documents, documentaries, books etc etc showing the police, military, letter agencies, governments whose goals are clearly stated to subdue the masses, imprison them without cause, brutalize populaces for resisting control. At present your TSA procedures that violate the rights of every american citizen is one of the most up front examples. Anyone resisting is threatened with jail, fines and further violated. On political you claim you are so against this and it is so wrong...yet you come to CT and claim you don't care yadda yadda...Take a stance and stop playing games..
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
You want evidence...ask the VICTIMS.

Now you know I know your silly games Ozmo...you can feign willful ignorance at the drop of a hat. I have as well as many other have posted enough videos, documents, documentaries, books etc etc showing the police, military, letter agencies, governments whose goals are clearly stated to subdue the masses, imprison them without cause, brutalize populaces for resisting control. At present your TSA procedures that violate the rights of every american citizen is one of the most up front examples. Anyone resisting is threatened with jail, fines and further violated. On political you claim you are so against this and it is so wrong...yet you come to CT and claim you don't care yadda yadda...Take a stance and stop playing games..

I asked you if there was any evidence of these "orders".  If you are unable to answer just say so.

Once again you have responded with ridicule and red herrings when asked to back up your claims

Is that all you got?  Evidentially so.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »
you don't know that.  there have been dozens upon dozens of vids uploaded here over the years showing police brutality just like this.  I think it's unfair to just assume her story is made up.

The sarcasm detection is weak in this one.... :-\

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 11:48:44 AM »
I asked you if there was any evidence of these "orders".  If you are unable to answer just say so.

Once again you have responded with ridicule and red herrings when asked to back up your claims

Is that all you got?  Evidentially so.

Do you honestly think the american government is going to come out openly and say they are doing this? Did the US government come out and say the Patriot Act is going to violate all of your rights and put the citizens in america under absolute subjection? Of course not, but this is EXACTLY what it did...they will say it is for terrorist/terrorism so that the masses do not react. As people are going through the airports, is TSA saying we are doing this because you no longer have rights and we can do to you whatever we feel? No they will tell you it is for your safety as they grope adn disrobe you. How about the chips in credit and debit cards? did they say to the masses they were in your credit and debit cards? NO because they know the fall out that would occur. However those who investigate(d) the rumors/CTs that there were chips in cards found that it is TRUE.  BTW I posted the videos on this matter before the issue became public. So when I said the police are following NEW WORLD ORDERS it should be obvious as you watch the videos from around the world of the police/military all doing the same thing in regard to citizens and in no country are these police EVER convicted of brutalizing and even killing innocent people. Why aren't they?..because their masters find no fault in them so long as they follow orders.

I could post the Chris Everard vids, Jordan Maxwell vids, David Icke vids, Alex Jones vids, Jack Blood vids, Joyce Reilly vids etc etc all of whom have been talking about the coming of this and making documentaries for years about this JACKBOOT mentality being instilled in the police and militaries around the world in regard to their populaces.

Don't be the type Ozmo who has to see every grain of sand to assure you're on the beach. This resistance to what's all around you will only keep you from doing anything until it is too late...when you can do nothing at all.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »
You said they are operating under orders from their superiors.  I asked if you have any evidence of these orders.

i will take this latest blabber as "NO I CAN NOT BACK UP MY CLAIMS"

thanks for playing.   ::)

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 07:07:10 PM »
So far as encountering american kops.... it no longer maters where one lives in the world...the kops are following the orders of their superiors who tell them to violate/attack/imprison/even kill the citizen(s) for any reason. The goal is to train these dogs to have no feeling for the next human so that when the time comes they can kill and abuse without remorse....

QFT

The cops are getting really bad in Canada too I wouldn't be to quick to call on one ;) That's why I studied MMA for all those years lol
We are suppose to be one of the most peacfull countries, but it's starting to be hard to tell if I'm in the US or Canada we are being Americanized like every where else. Of course all the presidents now a days make all the same calls as if they all had the same orders.

Obama build infrastructure. Harper build infrastructure on and on and on lol Why even vote? Again where is the Therory? there is only conspiracy, and I'm afraid it's right out in the open for all to see. The only way to miss it is if you just don't look.
P