Author Topic: is there a group i can joing which rallys AGAINST CTers?  (Read 6249 times)

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
Re: is there a group i can joing which rallys AGAINST CTers?
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 06:55:57 PM »
where do i sign up?

CTers are just as bad as evangelicals and atheists alike.. most closed minded people i've ever had to argue with.

Really????? I'm known for being over the top friendly, I'm open minded, very creative wise and intelligent. I ran into this shit while studying how banking and investment work. Fractional reserve banking really blew my head off. So where is the theory, in banks lend you money they don't actually have in there possesion? Then charge you intrest even if you wind up on the street. The thing is it's all on paper, but they also know you don't read much. Oh yeah and you'll do what the TV tells you to ;) We get worked up sometimes shure but it's just cause I don't want you to suffer, If speaking a crime now a days to bad. The thing is I'm totally geared up to survive on my own and spent a decade learning to live in the wild, so I wont suffer as bad as you will. It be easier for me to say nothing, but it's to save you, and your kids/Wife :)
P

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »
Really????? I'm known for being over the top friendly, I'm open minded, very creative wise and intelligent. I ran into this shit while studying how banking and investment work. Fractional reserve banking really blew my head off. So where is the theory, in banks lend you money they don't actually have in there possesion? Then charge you intrest even if you wind up on the street. The thing is it's all on paper, but they also know you don't read much. Oh yeah and you'll do what the TV tells you to ;) We get worked up sometimes shure but it's just cause I don't want you to suffer, If speaking a crime now a days to bad. The thing is I'm totally geared up to survive on my own and spent a decade learning to live in the wild, so I wont suffer as bad as you will. It be easier for me to say nothing, but it's to save you, and your kids/Wife :)

maybe you're the exception??? who knows.  because i don't believe the nonsense i've seen spouted on infowars and the like and all the phony arguments, psuedoscience, and twisted facts, figures, and 'evidence' thrown at me by the couple of CTers i am close with along with all the clowns on the net you somehow think im 'doing whatever the tv tells me??'  thanks for making my case.  i lead my own life thanks and little of it has to do with societal pressures or tv/magazine/political/trendy influence.  i don't think i'll be suffering even if i chose to do so regardless considering my knowledge of survivalism, weaponry, and the attitude of someone preparing for the worst.  you prove my point yet again by assuming someone who doesn't buy into the trendy CT crap (yeah i said it) doesn't live in reality.  quite the contrary and considering how feeble some CT theories are i would argue that your arrogant ass is the problem as much as any big government/corporate smokey room. 

yes, really.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »
To each there own then ;) I wish you all the best brother.

But why come to this board at all? I'll go to the gear board and start shooting every one down for doing gear, Wouldn't that be called a troll?
P

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 08:30:35 PM »
To each there own then ;) I wish you all the best brother.

But why come to this board at all? I'll go to the gear board and start shooting every one down for doing gear, Wouldn't that be called a troll?

it's usually about 50/50 whether a CT theory ends up intriguing me and really making me look into it or seeing me reject it all together as bullshit.

it's usually about 95% guaranteed that the person spreading said theory is full of shit/brainwashed/dillusional/unrealistic/etc.

point is.. i see the need to examine all possibilities but finding the truth becomes more difficult with the dipshits we have to deal with along the way.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 08:44:26 PM »
yeah totally see what you mean. that is trying to be shure. In the end it's your own truth who you become in the process that matters really. The Actions you Make, make you. The rest is kinda over kill. Kinda like the bible all that really matters is do unto others as you would like done to your self. all the rest of the paper is kinda well extra paper for nothing :D
P

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 08:47:43 PM »
yeah totally see what you mean. that is trying to be shure. In the end it's your own truth who you become in the process that matters really. The Actions you Make, make you. The rest is kinda over kill. Kinda like the bible all that really matters is do unto others as you would like done to your self. all the rest of the paper is kinda well extra paper for nothing :D

agreed.. sorta

perception and reality are very different.  but it's hard to separate the bullshit from the facts depending on who is delivering it.