Author Topic: Petition to ban BlackFlagRedStar.....  (Read 29803 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Petition to ban BlackFlagRedStar.....
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2010, 07:52:13 AM »
So far I see two people who want me banned....The Liberal (Benny) and the resident drug addict (Xerxes) LMAO!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:43 AM »
So far I see two people who want me banned....The Liberal (Benny) and the resident drug addict (Xerxes) LMAO!

Thats gay too.. like very gay.. im not with the banning of anyone..

Benny.. thats gay

Xerxes..thats gay

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2010, 07:54:16 AM »
Coach dont be a fag... im not with the Banning of anyone.. just own the shit out of him until he leaves.. Trying to get the higher ups to ban someone is totally gay

Hard to get someone to go when he has 50 different gimmicks.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2010, 07:56:24 AM »
Hard to get someone to go when he has 50 different gimmicks.

No i am in favor of deleting known gimmicks

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2010, 08:06:52 AM »
So if blackflag meets dk maybe he can get a calf shot for us ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2010, 09:56:57 AM »
Yes yes I was joking, the coach is awesome to have here because it reminds me of what NOT to become.

Yes, why would a drug addict liberal such as yourself want to become tax paying citizen, own a home, have a successful business and have some money (that he earned) in the bank and actually contributes to society? Instead you sit home, do drugs and live off the government and people that are better off than you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2010, 10:07:39 AM »
Yes, why would a drug addict liberal such as yourself want to become tax paying citizen, own a home, have a successful business and have some money (that he earned) in the bank and actually contributes to society? Instead you sit home, do drugs and live off the government and people that are better off than you.

Whats wrong with being a liberal.. My parents are tax paying job holding Americans that disagree with you.. are they wrong for that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2010, 10:18:41 AM »
Whats wrong with being a liberal.. My parents are tax paying job holding Americans that disagree with you.. are they wrong for that?

That wasn't a blanket statement. I've seen the good work you do and are obviously a product of your parents. That being said you spread my name around in your football community for our speed and agility camps :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2010, 10:21:57 AM »
That wasn't a blanket statement. I've seen the good work you do and are obviously a product of your parents. That being said you spread my name around in your football community for our speed and agility camps :D

Well we can set something up.. heading to Wilmington Banning this season.. Its closer to UCLA Harbor.. ill get the word to the kids parents as soon as the new year rolls around

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2010, 10:26:52 AM »
I do not receive welfare, I work and pay taxes, I study business fulltime and I am not addicted to drugs.

Keep trying fool. Better luck next time.

Then I apologize but thats the way come off.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »
Well we can set something up.. heading to Wilmington Banning this season.. Its closer to UCLA Harbor.. ill get the word to the kids parents as soon as the new year rolls around

Thanks, if you need literature and flyers or a breakdown of the program let me know.

www.mpftrainingsystems.n ing.com
www.mpftrainingsystems.c om

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2010, 10:33:13 AM »
Thanks, if you need literature and flyers or a breakdown of the program let me know.

www.mpftrainingsystems.n ing.com
www.mpftrainingsystems.c om
You got camps?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »
I'm not a fan of yours coach, and I think dat da feeling is mutual, but being dat I was a fit trainer a few years back and being dat I plan on getting back into it once again, I would like to know what kind of weight training protocols that you use to increase one's foot speed? Don't worry man, coz I ain't gonna target the same groups as you, so you ain't gots to worry bout any competition from me, I'm just curious bout your speed training approach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »
You got camps?

Yes. I know the inner city communities don't have anything like this (at least not where I'm at) and we want to expand. We're going to be working with Santa Ana High School on their off season programs. Very oppressed school with about a 45% graduation rate. Seems if they don't have sports as a discipline guide line their chances in life drop considerably.  

newmom

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:43 AM »
Yes. I know the inner city communities don't have anything like this (at least not where I'm at) and we want to expand. We're going to be working with Santa Ana High School on their off season programs. Very oppressed school with about a 45% graduation rate. Seems if they don't have sports as a discipline guide line their chances in life drop considerably.  

oh that is very cool of you Coach. I sure hope it helps some of those kids

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »
I'm not a fan of yours coach, and I think dat da feeling is mutual, but being dat I was a fit trainer a few years back and being dat I plan on getting back into it once again, I would like to know what kind of weight training protocols that you use to increase one's foot speed? Don't worry man, coz I ain't gonna target the same groups as you, so you ain't gots to worry bout any competition from me, I'm just curious bout your speed training approach.

We go under the philosophy that speed starts in the gym and speed development is on the outside. In the gym we use protocols to help develop explosiveness to increase the vertical leap (we have a vertec) movements such as squatting with chains and bands, box squats, unilateral training, plyos, sleds (great for first step technique), etc. On the field we teach proper sprint mechanics such as zero step, first step, foot strikes, dorsi flexion, proper hand to hip and deltoid reflex, how to properly cuts and which hip to load on a particular cutting drill, proper back peddling technique and just over all sprint efficiency.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2010, 11:09:45 AM »
Thanks for da reply man! BTW, with da box squats do you have your clients pause on the box at the bottom of the movement, or is it touch and go? Also, what kind of rep ranges do you use?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »
Thanks for da reply man! BTW, with da box squats do you have your clients pause on the box at the bottom of the movement, or is it touch and go? Also, what kind of rep ranges do you use?

Depends on the development of the athlete but we do both. When we use weight vests I feel it's better to not have them do touch and go, they already have enough force coming down on the joint from bodyweight alone. I also teach them altitude drops so they know how to land correctly. Rep range is no more than 5.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2010, 11:17:42 AM »
I accept your apology, lets dislike eachother in peace ;D ;)

Cool, I'm good with that 8)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2010, 03:44:33 PM »
shout to honkeyfightfan - post a pic or sit the fck down french canadian ass twink

I'll finger bang ur grlfriend and get her prego son

Hot bro.

You got a boyfriend?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2010, 08:11:32 PM »
 In all seriousness though.

The only reason why some people here want me banned is because they are douchebags who take themselves too seriously, and I have called them out on their douchebaggery. Their egos can't handle my dose of reality so they want me gone.

I'm following the rules here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »
In all seriousness though.

The only reason why some people here want me banned is because they are douchebags who take themselves too seriously, and I have called them out on their douchebaggery. Their egos can't handle my dose of reality so they want me gone.

I'm following the rules here.
STFU twinkletoes.

Ron himself said you are this close > U< to being timed out.

Seriously he is next - not in a happy mood today.   Tired of people saying it is always negative and people keep attacking always
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »
STFU twinkletoes.

Ron himself said you are this close > U< to being timed out.

I didn't break any rules though. I just pissed off a bunch of meatheads here is all.

Man up and deal with it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »
I didn't break any rules though. I just pissed off a bunch of meatheads here is all.

Man up and deal with it.
Keep going tough guy.......you've threatened several people here with physical violence. Ron Himself says you've got one foot in the grave, keep running your mouth and find out how quick The Almighty Ronaldo buries your ass. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2010, 08:52:33 PM »
Keep going tough guy.......you've threatened several people here with physical violence. Ron Himself says you've got one foot in the grave, keep running your mouth and find out how quick The Almighty Ronaldo buries your ass. :-*

I love Ron and Ron loves me. Our brotherhood can never be broken. True man love forever.

It's unbelievable that a guy like you gets to be a mod on here. You stir up almost as much shit as me.