Author Topic: House Democrats furious over Obama's lies, deception, and double dealing.  (Read 4635 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: House Democrats furious over Obama's lies, deception, and double dealing.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 08:07:48 AM »
Bro - there are direct quotes from Dem house members on this saying Obama lied to them.   

Ok.. he lied to them why?... so he can work with repubs right.. so who are YOU mad at?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 08:09:10 AM »
Again - the issue is the lies, deception, and double dealing.  

Its on every single issue with this horrible admn.  

Yet Team KP worries about Boehners' crying.  

Go figure.    
I hope you know the republicans are just as bad.  They will get in power and do all the same shit but amazingly convince a large portion of voters that they are not actually doing what they are really doing and they'll keep spouting off distractive issues with no real value.  I swear to god the fucking dems and republicans must party after the CSPAN cameras are off, laughing their asses off at the scam they are pulling on the people.

I guess our founding fathers never anticipated massive finacial interests systematically buying off everyone in government...  The constitution is kinda broken when everyone elected in government feels that their constituents are solely comprised of banks and corporations as they do now.  We the people, a mere formality for them on their way to work for and only listen to bankers and corporations...  Something tells me this isn't exactly what our founding fathers had in mind.  I do realize that the founding fathers didn't have absolute trust in the people and also designed things with that in mind, but fuck, talk about getting the other side of the spectrum down the road...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 08:10:29 AM »
I hope you know the republicans are just as bad.  They will get in power and do all the same shit but amazingly convince a large portion of voters that they are not actually doing what they are really doing and they'll keep spouting off distractive issues with no real value.  I swear to god the fucking dems and republicans must party after the CSPAN cameras are off, laughing their asses off at the scam they are pulling on the people.

I guess our founding fathers never anticipated massive finacial interests systematically buying off everyone in government...  The constitution is kinda broken when everyone elected in government feels that their constituents are solely comprised of banks and corporations as they do now.  We the people, a mere formality for them on their way to work for and only listen to bankers and corporations...  Something tells me this isn't exactly what our founding fathers had in mind.  I do realize that the founding fathers didn't have the greatest trust in the people and also designed things with that in mind, but fuck, talk about getting the other side of the spectrum down the road...
Nope he thinks Repubs will come in and make it all better.. im suprised the economy isnt all the way fixed in.. Repubs have been for a month

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 08:21:31 AM »
Nope he thinks Repubs will come in and make it all better.. im suprised the economy isnt all the way fixed in.. Repubs have been for a month
I like 3333 on several levels but I fear he does actually think republicans will come in and change things for the better.  Infact all the republicans have done is set it up for the dems to scam us and all the dems have done is to set up the republicans to scam us... I've been watching this shit for 30 years and I had the last fucking straw with Obama...  I see the fucking game now loud and goddamned fucking clear as day... It's just sad that it might take others that long to see.  It's easy to get scammed and lied to... Politics 101...  I knew it was fucking wrong years ago but I still played along because I got caught up in lies and deception.  

It's time for a real revolt in this country.  Not a violent revolt, but a real revolt.  A revolt to restore America.  Americans passing laws on the local level.  A revolt from the local level on the central government.  Again, it doesn't need to be violent, but the people really do still have the power.  If we wanted, we could bury the fed, bankers, and corporations at the local level with a shit storm of ballot initiatives... The power is there for us, but we don't seem to have the brains to use it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 08:22:45 AM »

No - I don't expect them to do anything good.  I am happy if they merely don't do shit, cock block Barry from whatever he wants to do, and leave us the hell alone.   

I want complete gridlock all around. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 08:34:48 AM »
No - I don't expect them to do anything good.  I am happy if they merely don't do shit, cock block Barry from whatever he wants to do, and leave us the hell alone.   

And thats what repubs do? Same sex marriage, Patriot act, DADT...seem really active to me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 08:40:40 AM »

do you expect the republicans do do anything good?  Really?  LOL... In their process of doing good, they intentionally and knowingly piss off so many they set it up for the dems to come in and layeth down the shitstorm and when we start to get wise to that business, they reverse that and play it the same the other way... All along the corpations and bankers have systimatically gotten everything they want while THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have gotten screwed more year after year....

3333, don't spend the years waking up to this fact like I did...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »
And thats what repubs do? Same sex marriage, Patriot act, DADT...seem really active to me

1.  Where have the GOP instituted bans on gay mrriage?  last i checked, the voters have always struck that down.  

2.  DADT?  If the military wants to keep it fine - if not fine.  I'll go with what they want to do on that.  

3.  Patriot Act - I'm not i favor of that but many dems went along with that too.

4.  Compared to obamacare, cap & trade, the wall street bailouts, FINREG, etc, ill take gridlock any day.  

I have no expectations from the GOP but to cause and foster gridlock.  That is what i want, no more 2000 page bills in te dead of night, no more back door deals like bamacare and cap n trade, etc etc.  

Just leave me the hell alone.   and like you libs always say:  Keep your laws off of my body"    

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »

DADT was done WHEN THE DEMOCRATS were running Washington (signed into law by Bill Clinton).

Gay "marriage": Opposition to that may be the one bi-partisan issue there is. Why do you think gay "marriage" advocates LOSE, every time this goes to the voters, even in "blue" states (see California, Oregon, Florida, Michigan)?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 08:46:38 AM »
do you expect the republicans do do anything good?  Really?  LOL... In their process of doing good, they intentionally and knowingly piss off so many they set it up for the dems to come in and layeth down the shitstorm and when we start to get wise to that business, they reverse that and play it the same the other way... All along the corpations and bankers have systimatically gotten everything they want while THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have gotten screwed more year after year....

3333, don't spend the years waking up to this fact like I did...

At this point, I just want them to not do shit.   If they leave us alone, we can dig ourselves out, but if they keep "helping us" we will never get out from under their heavy boot.  

I view this as a mafia war.  Hopefully the families fight amongst each other rather than unite, because when the mafia families unite - weall get fucked.      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 08:56:16 AM »
DADT was done WHEN THE DEMOCRATS were running Washington (signed into law by Bill Clinton).

Gay "marriage": Opposition to that may be the one bi-partisan issue there is. Why do you think gay "marriage" advocates LOSE, every time this goes to the voters, even in "blue" states (see California, Oregon, Florida, Michigan)?

LMAO..but the fight to block Same sex marriage and to repeal DADT is being waged by the House ..and Senate

Splitting hairs over there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 08:57:20 AM »
I dont read your shit because i dont read opinion.. i read facts and news.. but when i google your writer its "conservative blogger from such and such"

So if you can tell me what you think happened i would appreciate it. Because me thinks you dont caught your foot in your mouth.. you got anger at dems for compromising when Obama did what Repubs asked for.

"Hardly anybody in the Democratic caucus here feels that the president tried hard enough to deliver on his campaign promises," said Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida, one of dozens of House Democrats defeated in last month's elections. Obama had House Democratic leaders "go through what turned out to be Potemkin meetings with his staff, when the real negotiations were being done elsewhere," he said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »
LMAO..but the fight to block Same sex marriage and to repeal DADT is being waged by the House ..and Senate

Splitting hairs over there

1.  Clinton signed DOMA. 

2.  Every time gay marriage is put for a vote it fails overwhelmingly, even amongst minorities.   In fact, in California, all the blacks who came out for Bama killed gay marriage and offset the whte latte lib votes from San Fran.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2010, 09:01:53 AM »
"Hardly anybody in the Democratic caucus here feels that the president tried hard enough to deliver on his campaign promises," said Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida, one of dozens of House Democrats defeated in last month's elections. Obama had House Democratic leaders "go through what turned out to be Potemkin meetings with his staff, when the real negotiations were being done elsewhere," he said.

But if he delivered his campaign promises you would call him communist.  Now since he reached across the isle and extended the cuts.. you call him a liar..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2010, 09:06:12 AM »
But if he delivered his campaign promises you would call him communist.  Now since he reached across the isle and extended the cuts.. you call him a liar..

No, this article is about how he went about this and lied his ass off to fellow dems to save his own ass an leave them out in the cold. 

Again - they had TWO YEARS to deal with this.   Why did he and the dems wait till the 11th hour? 

Personally, this deal isa pile of shit.  It started outok, but has morphed into another big govt boondagle.       

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2010, 09:10:49 AM »
Are you denying that the people have struck down same sex marriage every single time? The only ones legalizing same sex marriage are judges going against the will of the people. This is not a Dem or Rep issue.

Patriot Act...You might want to look up how many Dems supported this legislation. You will be surprised.

DADT...All military chiefs, except the puppets in the Pentagon, do not want DADT to be repealed while we are at war.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »
At this point, I just want them to not do shit.   If they leave us alone, we can dig ourselves out, but if they keep "helping us" we will never get out from under their heavy boot.  

I view this as a mafia war.  Hopefully the families fight amongst each other rather than unite, because when the mafia families unite - weall get fucked.      
I understand what and why you're saying and feeling that way but your path to doing that is setting up another round of hurt on the people.

I feel we need a more aggressive approach from the people at this point.  Like I said, it doesn't need to be violent, we could actually ignore the federal level and bury them in initiatives if we wanted to.  There are several ways the people can act on a government that is out of control before it gets violent.  Why don't we do this?  Because most spend time caught up on opposing what they don't like by supporting what they also should not like just because it is sound to them at the moment.  They play you knowing that...  They know that is what you're going to do...  What they don't expect is a real, a for real grass movement that says fuck all you cocksuckers...  That is the movement that should be started today!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »
Well - even as flawed as it was, the Tea Party people tried but were mocked and trashed in the media, from the "progressives" etc etc.

Plus - most people just don't give a shit so long as football is on and tey can watch biggest loser or DWTS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2010, 09:37:08 AM »

Go tell that to the people at HP.  Even they admit what a liar bama is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/14/tax-cut-deal-handling-ang_n_796341.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2010, 09:39:16 AM »
Well - even as flawed as it was, the Tea Party people tried but were mocked and trashed in the media, from the "progressives" etc etc.

Plus - most people just don't give a shit so long as football is on and tey can watch biggest loser or DWTS

I was for the movement that started before "tea party" was even mentioned.  The movement that Ron Paul got started.  But we're talking about a movement that mostly started with one man which is easily corrupted, we need to talk about a movement started by many.

We witnessed the "tea party" movement be corrupted and co-opted in a very short period of time.  I was the only one here warning against that and talking about it and nobody knew what I was talking about... that was back right after the election...  When the real movement started under Ron Paul, it was very anti-neocon as well as anti big government.  Now it's been corrupted into a movement that is anti-big government only in show and strongly neocon in many aspects, in other words, not far from what neocon controlled republicans were under Bush...  The start of the movement would have never supported a person like Sarah Palin or the like but now they're a shinning banner of the movement.  And you wonder why Ron Paul, who really started it all, now says, fuck that, I'm not touching it...  DUH.....

That is why it's time for a real movement... Not one that involves voting for which poison is going to kill you...  One which is designed to bury this corrupt government and restore America.  That I know how to do... That we should all know how to do... That it seems we don't have the will to do...  We would rather keep playing the stupid games they want us to play.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
I was for the movement that started before "tea party" was even mentioned.  The movement that Ron Paul got started.  But we're talking about a movement that mostly started with one man which is easily corrupted, we need to talk about a movement started by many.

We witnessed the "tea party" movement be corrupted and co-opted in a very short period of time.  I was the only one here warning against that and talking about it and nobody knew what I was talking about... that was back right after the election...  When the real movement started under Ron Paul, it was very anti-neocon as well as anti big government.  Now it's been corrupted into a movement that is anti-big government only in show and strongly neocon in many aspects, in other words, not far from what neocon controlled republicans were under Bush...  The start of the movement would have never supported a person like Sarah Palin or the like but now they're a shinning banner of the movement.  And you wonder why Ron Paul, who really started it all, now says, fuck that, I'm not touching it...  DUH.....

That is why it's time for a real movement... Not one that involves voting for which poison is going to kill you...  One which is designed to bury this corrupt government and restore America.  That I know how to do... That we should all know how to do... That it seems we don't have the will to do...  We would rather keep playing the stupid games they want us to play.

Hate to say itHugo - but things need to getdrastically worse before more people wake up.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2010, 09:49:02 AM »
Hate to say itHugo - but things need to getdrastically worse before more people wake up.  
Are you awake to it?  I don't see it in your posts whatsoever... I'm on your side on many levels but I don't think you're getting the picture I and many others are painting, including Ron Paul--no offense intended.

I think this is an important topic so lets keep talking about this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2010, 09:55:58 AM »
Are you awake to it?  I don't see it in your posts whatsoever... I'm on your side on many levels but I don't think you're getting the picture I and many others are painting, including Ron Paul--no offense intended.

I think this is an important topic so lets keep talking about this. 

I am in the acceptance stage and think we are not going to improve anything at al unless we have a total collapse. in the meantime, we just have to do the best we can to survive and get through the best way possible. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »
I am in the acceptance stage and think we are not going to improve anything at al unless we have a total collapse. in the meantime, we just have to do the best we can to survive and get through the best way possible. 
collapse is not relevant...  Collapse is going to happen slow or fast but it's going to happen and is happening.  Collapse is not the issue.  If you're waiting for a collapse to awaken the people, you'll be dead before you get your wish.

Why would you wait on a maybe when you can act on it now?  Instead of being fuel for the fire, you can choose to act now?!?!?! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2010, 11:05:52 AM »
collapse is not relevant...  Collapse is going to happen slow or fast but it's going to happen and is happening.  Collapse is not the issue.  If you're waiting for a collapse to awaken the people, you'll be dead before you get your wish.

Why would you wait on a maybe when you can act on it now?  Instead of being fuel for the fire, you can choose to act now?!?!?! 

Hugo - I talk to people and some get it, but most don't.  They prefer to remain ignorant.  i tell people about Creature from Jeklyll Island, End the Fed, etc etc, but most prefer Danielle Steele or James Patterson.

Instead of reading, learning, many just want fluff.   I have a few buddies wh I turned on to Schiff an otherswho really educate themselves but most just want to remain stupid to what is going on. 

So for me, its about personal survival and interest of myself and those around me.   If people wat to learn more, I give some ideas and books and sources, but if not, I don't even bother any more.