Author Topic: House Democrats furious over Obama's lies, deception, and double dealing.  (Read 4641 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: House Democrats furious over Obama's lies, deception, and double dealing.
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2010, 11:15:53 AM »
Hugo - I talk to people and some get it, but most don't.  They prefer to remain ignorant.  i tell people about Creature from Jeklyll Island, End the Fed, etc etc, but most prefer Danielle Steele or James Patterson.

Instead of reading, learning, many just want fluff.   I have a few buddies wh I turned on to Schiff an otherswho really educate themselves but most just want to remain stupid to what is going on. 

So for me, its about personal survival and interest of myself and those around me.   If people wat to learn more, I give some ideas and books and sources, but if not, I don't even bother any more.     

so the real question is why do you continue to post in a fashion like you have never read Griffin?  In a fashion like you detest Ron Paul and in a fashion where it seems like you're in the most eager state to keep the status quo?  Are you that oblivious or do I not understand your true objective?  As I see it now, you're just playing the game like they want you to play it as they have wanted us to play it for a long time... What I fucking propose is something much greater... Something we can actually do, something that can actually have them...fucked...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »
The game is going to be there regardless of whether I like it or not, so I am forced to deal with it, as is everyone. 

I just have lost any real sense that anything will ever change on a mass level.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »
No, this article is about how he went about this and lied his ass off to fellow dems to save his own ass an leave them out in the cold. 

Again - they had TWO YEARS to deal with this.   Why did he and the dems wait till the 11th hour? 

Personally, this deal isa pile of shit.  It started outok, but has morphed into another big govt boondagle.       

They waited, because they wanted to use the old GOP-just-wants-tax-cuts-for-the-rich routine during midterms. That plan BACKFIRED, as the Republicans ran on extending the Bush tax cuts for all and WON.

Now, the Dems are between that rock and a hard place. Either they extend the Bush tax cuts (and try to squeeze as much swine as possible) or have the GOP-run Congress do it (perhaps for much longer than two years). If the latter happens, the American people will suffer with higher taxes to the point where they'll cry for Obama's head, unless he signs the GOP's bill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2010, 07:49:41 AM »
Listen up you libs - this man is ademocrat house member an tells exactly what happened! 

l