Author Topic: Silence of the lambs...  (Read 52648 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Silence of the lambs...
« on: December 14, 2010, 01:47:50 PM »
By popular request... We will play a game... A kinda conspiracy game dealing with Silence of the Lambs...

We will jump right into the deep end with the first question.  At the end of the movie, there is a spiral ornament that spins right after the death of Jame Gumb (aka Buffalo Bill.)  What does it represent?  On one side there is a large white butterfly and as it spins on the other side there are two yellow butterflies.  hint: this is an ornament that often represents the passage of time.

PS... this will be a very long thread ;)  Have fun, if you dare....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Silence of the lambs...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:53:49 PM »
Just going off the top of my head.....

Didn't the butterfly represent the process of coming into being?  You rememeber when he placed the cocoon in the victims mouth?

So does the ornament mean that 2 butterflies will result in his death meaning 2 more killers will be born?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »
Just going off the top of my head.....

Didn't the butterfly represent the process of coming into being?  You rememeber when he placed the cocoon in the victims mouth?

So does the ornament mean that 2 butterflies will result in his death meaning 2 more killers will be born?
good guess, interesting, but no...  Hint 2, it ties in with the title of the movie...

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »
By popular request... We will play a game... A kinda conspiracy game dealing with Silence of the Lambs...

We will jump right into the deep end with the first question.  At the end of the movie, there is a spiral ornament that spins right after the death of Jame Gumb (aka Buffalo Bill.)  What does it represent?  On one side there is a large white butterfly and as it spins on the other side there are two yellow butterflies.  hint: this is an ornament that often represents the passage of time.

PS... this will be a very long thread ;)  Have fun, if you dare....

Holy shit, this is the most exciting moment of 2010 for me!  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »
What the hell...

hint 3:  What would white represent in relation to yellow and in relation to the title of the movie?

yea, you gotta be a Robert Langdon type for this shit  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »
Holy shit, this is the most exciting moment of 2010 for me!  ;D
I'm going to go all the way with it... ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 02:16:14 PM »
The white butterfly represents purity, like "Lambs" does in the title.....possibly the yellow ones represent it being tainted thru the passage of time?

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
The white butterfly represents purity, like "Lambs" does in the title.....possibly the yellow ones represent it being tainted thru the passage of time?

Huh, that's kind of what I'm thinking... 

Yellow Lamb Disease?  WTF is that anyway?
TEAM LAURA LEE!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »
Huh, that's kind of what I'm thinking...  

Yellow Lamb Disease?  WTF is that anyway?

Never heard of it, doesn't sound like anything i would want to acquire.... ;D

Add since butterflies often represent the soul, maybe "two yellow" butterflies represent split-personality/splitting of the soul too....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »
your line of thinking is a tiny bit closer, but still wrong.

hint 4:  The title of the movie exactly relates to the puzzle given...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »
Hint 5:  this is the last hint before I move on to another aspect of the movie.

The butterfly or even moth is a symbol of what in regards to christianity?  This one you can go look up on the net...

It's not the final answer to this portion of the puzzle, it's only part of it and a small part...  The main question which I put forth first still stands after you look this hint up...  

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
Something about resurrection, or a new beginning?

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 02:52:01 PM »
by the way, I said we would jump right into it, and I'm not shitting...  The above sequence in the movie is a full half of the final finale.  I jumped right to the end to ask you all questions and by the end of this thread, you you understand why i did that.

So go get your copies of Silence of the Lambs kiddies, we have a long and fun road ahead....  

(if this thread goes byebye, I didn't delete it...)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »
Something about resurrection, or a new beginning?

yes that is an important part of it exactly.  It's not the final or complete answer but you're way closer than showstoppa... no offence to showstoppa's good answer...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »
Ok, done posting on this for today... Homework for those who are interested in following this is to rent a copy or watch a copy online of this movie and pay attention...  The movie does not fuck around... It's chalked full with symbology and clues from the moment it starts to the end....
Again, you have to be a fucking Robert Langdon for this shit...  I kid you not, this movie will give you important symbols and clues almost every minute of the movie.  Keep in mind this is a religious movie and that's the best hint of all...

I'll wait a few days before continuing for those who want to watch the movie again or for the first time....

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 08:12:36 PM »
Watching it in about an hour on netflix!
TEAM LAURA LEE!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »
Alright, another stab..... would the whole innocence thing be because Christ was often mentioned as a "lamb?"  And with butterflies being a "soul" it would represent an "innocent soul" of the "lambs" who were killed or "silenced?"  IE"  Silence of the lambs would be death of the innocents?

About the best i can do......need more booze..... ;D Such a good movie, I remember hearing there were tons of symbols as to the id/location of the killer, but it was way, way above my head....

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 08:59:28 AM »
there is a VERY specific meaning to everything they put in movies. But you have to be familiar with the symbolism behind it.

People have to learn about MASONIC symbolism in order to see that. everything from Black and White tiled floors, to images of the sun, to the obvious all seeing eye symbols, to Red and Black imagery, owls, butterflies, goats, hand signs of all types not to mention the spoken symbolic words. There is a lot to learn in that regard. Angels and Demons was just a mild awakening to the world of images and symbols used in movies and in real life to tell an entirely different story/message to what is actually being seen.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 12:43:35 AM »
Ok, next installment.  The last thing we covered was the turning ornament often used to represent the passing of time.  One side might have summer and the other winter for example.  In this case it was one large yellow butterfly on one side and two smaller butterflies on the otherside, one white and one yellow.

Right before the scene showing the ornament spinning and right after the death of Jame Gumb, they show a close-up of the window that was shot out by Clarise.  The shooting out of the window is "letting in the light" to a Gumb's dark lair.  It is important that this moment happens at the moment of Gumb's death.  They show the shooting of the window when it happens and then seconds later, show a close-up of the window sill which is carefully posed.  When the shooting of the window happens, "letting the light in" you see two things fall to each side.  On the close-up of the window sill, you see that the American flag has fallen to the left and GI Joe has fallen to the right.  What does that mean?  

If you can't answer all these questions, don't worry, just keep the questions in your mind as we move through different elements of the show.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 04:15:47 AM »
Since this thread went a bit without updates I'll go ahead and speed it up a bit with two installments in the same day.  But don't skip over the first to focus on the last.  They are both important.

The next section we'll focus on is: What in the hell is going on in Jame Gumb (AKA Buffalo Bill's) lair.  Everything we will cover in this post deals with what is going on in his lair.

Upon entering Gumb’s lair for the first time you should immediately see red white and blue.    Three manikins are first in view, one with blond hair, one with auburn hair and the third with some kind of blue frilly thing on her head.  This occurs at approximately 49 minutes into the movie.  The one with blue is reaching out to a 4th manikin wearing a black and red cape.

Seconds later you see Gumb at his work desk.  You will see that he has several items pined up on a large American flag above his desk.  A clock placed in the stars of the flag is interesting but for now, just note the flag above Gumb’s desk.

Where Gumb is sitting at his desk, there is a doorway to his left side.  On the outer face of that door is a map of The United States.  You can't see it in this scene, but it will be visible when Clarise enters later in the movie at approx. 1:44.10.

At this point in the movie they go out to where the victim is being held in a well.  Notice the light on the wall in the room she is being held.  The bricks around the light are painted blue and the bricks below the light are painted red.  A white light surrounded by blue bricks with red bricks below…  Reminiscent of the American Flag?  Later in the movie, before Gumb’s death, you’ll get a closer look at the light and bricks.  The repetition is not accidental, this movie is full of imagery repeated over and over.  

Now to the famous point where Gumb is asking the victim to place the lotion in the basket, at about 58 minutes in.  As  the basket it being raised, you will see that they pause for a quick second on a portion of the wall where past victims tried to claw their way out.  A fingernail is stuck in the bricks, red white and blue.  Red, the blood and blue and white in the bricks.  

Next at approx. 1:25 into the movie we’re to a scene where Gumb is sowing.  They zoom in close to show Gumb’s hand.  He has two tattoos on his hand.  One that says “Love” and the other, “The Star of Bethlehem”  When the victim tosses a bone up to the dog, “Precious” you again see red white and blue.

Next we see another tattoo on Jame Gumb AKA Buffalo Bill. Three drops of blood dripping from a tattoo representation of a wound on the side of his chest/abdomen area.  They make sure you see this spending plenty of time on it.  The immediate scene right after is of Precious, again you see the red white and blue.  Precious is white, red pillow, blue bed.  After seeing Gumb’s  tattoo representing a wound, we see a close-up of his nipple ring which is shaped like a droplet.  This IMO is just meant to reinforce the previous image seconds ago of the wound tattoo which is more important.  

The next scene with Gumb is very important to the movie.  At approx. 1:35:40 he is dancing in front of a recording camera.  He has just got done fitting part of a SKIN THAT IS NOT HIS.  His little dance ends with him striking a pose and right before he strikes that pose, in the ultimate symbology of misrepresenting yourself, he tucks his male goods.  The pose he strikes at the end of his dance is the same as Jesus on the crucifix.  See from my notes above that he is posed not only in a stance representing Jesus on the crucifix but also bearing a tattoo representing the spear wound of Jesus.  Three droplets of blood.  Star of Bethlehem and  Love tattooed on his hand.   Yes, by now you see that this is all intentional.  They didn’t accidentally put all these images together.  There is an intentional point to it all that some were meant to see and others were not…

By now you’re probably putting some of the stuff together.

Part II to Jame Gumb’s Lair comes in my next post.  Oh and it gets even better….  This ain’t noth’n yet.  

IN THE IMAGES BELOW, NOTE WHERE THE SPEAR WOUND IS ON CHRIST AND WHERE THE TATOO'D WOUND IS ON JAME GUMB.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 04:33:45 AM »
For those who don't have the movie to look at here is a close-up of Jame Gumb's tattoo on his right side... The only thing missing from this image is that there are three drops of blood falling from the wound.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 06:56:36 AM »
ain't nuthin masonic about any of that ... it would be like chinease to you or anyone else ... I am serious

I speak Chinese then..

You obviously have NO KNOWLEDGE of the MASONS and their symbolism used in everything from music videos to movies to advertising. So crafty has been their skills that you have looked at it for years unawares of what you were looking at. Just as this movie Silence of the Lambs is full of symbolism that registered on only a few of the minds that saw it. The image Hugo posted above of this guy has multiple meanings: he stands in the position of Christ at crucifixion with a wound to his side yet he is alive so not only is he saying to the viewer that he is Christ...he also says he represents the resurrection.

At the same time he has taken on the image of a woman by tucking his genitals between his legs...in the masonic order part of their worship is of an entity called BAPHOMET and while baphomet has the head of a goat the outstanding feature is the fact that the body of baphomet is that of a man and woman combined. In the picture Hugo posted you have a man who is pretending to be a woman with for all intents and purposes has a vagina so he represents a man and woman combined. To the masons, baphomet is their god and what they worship. This entity is also worshiped in occultist and satanic rituals and you will often see it with one arm pointing upward and the other pointing downward representing "so above so below"... a sign of Devil worship. Since Silence of the Lambs deals with ritualistic killings, sacrifice, torture and even cannibalism  its occultic/masonic theme is well represented.

I am going to have to watch the movie again...it has been some years since i have seen it last. I need a refresher on its plot, theme and imagery.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 10:54:15 AM »
Here is another example of MASONIC advertising and control. I just saw this image pop up on my screen about getting a IPAD for $23.74. Notice the symbol on this guys shirt...THE ALL SEEING EYE. For those in the know they are now aware of the phoniness of this scam of getting extremely reduced price...this website is controlled by some group heavy into the masonic order

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »
Here is another example of MASONIC advertising and control. I just saw this image pop up on my screen about getting a IPAD for $23.74. Notice the symbol on this guys shirt...THE ALL SEEING EYE. For those in the know they are now aware of the phoniness of this scam of getting extremely reduced price...this website is controlled by some group heavy into the masonic order

Dude, you're like the ultimate caricature of a conspiracy theorist. lol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 11:21:59 AM »
For everybody else, which might be 1 or 2 souls reading this lol...  Forget about the masonic and Illuminati stuff for this thread.  None of that shit is important whatsoever. 

Just look at the material, weigh it against your own knowledge and see what you honestly think.

At the least, there is some very interesting symbology incorporated into this movie that is fun to explore.  We don't have to turn this into a masonic end of the world satanic total destruction conspiracy lol....