Author Topic: Who do you vote the best ATHLETE in any sport EVER?  (Read 16731 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Who do you vote the best ATHLETE in any sport EVER?
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »
probably some spear chucker in africa who spends his days running full speed bare footed amongst thorn bushes, must run jump and climb trees on a daily basis to escape lions, must swim across crocodile-infested rivers, throwing rocks and spears with extreme accuracy, takes hits from wild animals and has been in multiple fights to the death with other warriors.....all while taking in only 800 calories a day if hes lucky and no access to suppliments/drugs

racist post reported

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010, 12:23:13 PM »
4 touchdowns bitches

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010, 12:25:17 PM »
Uncle Rico back in '85 no doubt. no doubt in my mind...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2010, 12:29:09 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »
The responses are hysterical.  You guys have all picked individuals who can't even stand on their hands, not only are these not the greatest athletes of all time, they lack even basic physical mastery.

This guy is the 2008 olympic all around gold medalist:

Yang Wei, if he isn't the greatest athlete of all time it is probably Kohei Uchimura who won the silver in 2008 and was this year's world champ:

It's not that hard being a great gymnast, even those "ghetto workout" dudes could  do it , with the right training...so, if Rashad in the ghetto can compete with a Chinese gymnast, I'd say you'd need to sratch that from your list.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2010, 12:35:41 PM »
Jesse Owens, 1936 Oylmpics stunned the world.

sprawl king

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »
Bo Jackson

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »
they should make a separate Black Olympics since they are genetically different than us.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2010, 12:41:48 PM »
they should make a separate Black Olympics since they are genetically different than us.

i think thats called the Summer Olympics.... ;D

spinnis

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
It's not that hard being a great gymnast, even those "ghetto workout" dudes could  do it , with the right training...so, if Rashad in the ghetto can compete with a Chinese gymnast, I'd say you'd need to sratch that from your list.

lol you have No clue...  the negros are strong in pulling their own weight, there is a ....Slight difference between THAT and olympic gold medal in gymnastics darkie. especially Overall. youtube it.  I would say thats the best pure athlete.

before making a thread like this one should probbly define what their meaning of "athlete is" though

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »

lol
You, sir, are very clever.

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2010, 12:46:18 PM »

its held in a prison yard?  ???  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2010, 12:48:42 PM »
It's not that hard being a great gymnast, even those "ghetto workout" dudes could  do it , with the right training...so, if Rashad in the ghetto can compete with a Chinese gymnast, I'd say you'd need to sratch that from your list.
C'mon Parker

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »
lol you have No clue...  the negros are strong in pulling their own weight, there is a ....Slight difference between THAT and olympic gold medal in gymnastics darkie. especially Overall. youtube it.

before making a thread like this one should probbly define what their meaning of "athlete is" though
No, you have no clue, gymnastics usually involves bodyweight movements...and many gymnastic moves are easily replicated, I used to take gymnastics as kid, flipping all over the place, uneven bars, pole vaulting...

Now, the chinese, they are "manufactured" from a early age...if they eff up, that's something will be really felt...remember it is still a Communist country.

Furthermore, it's not a negro thing, it is a training thing, that is what seperates them, like what seperates you from actually being a Great MMA fighter...training

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »
No, you have no clue, gymnastics usually involves bodyweight movements...and many gymnastic moves are easily replicated, I used to take gymnastics as kid, flipping all over the place, uneven bars, pole vaulting...

Now, the chinese, they are "manufactured" from a early age...if they eff up, that's something will be really felt...remember it is still a Communist country.

Furthermore, it's not a negro thing, it is a training thing, that is what seperates them, like what seperates you from actually being a Great MMA fighter...training
I used to play Basketball with Tyrone at the YMCA it was easy .

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2010, 12:52:23 PM »
I used to play Basketball with Tyrone at the YMCA it was easy .

Did you like his ball movement and did he take it strong to the hole?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »
C'mon Parker
You should be the first one to agree, because aren't the one walking up in the air on building sites? Most mofos would say, "Hell No!" but you have trained your mind to go ahead and do it...only thing that really sperates you is your mentality.

What i'm saying is that many of us can acheive far more if we had a changed mindset. Lose weight? MMA Fighter, etc.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »
Michael Schumacher

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2010, 12:56:40 PM »
You should be the first one to agree, because aren't the one walking up in the air on building sites? Most mofos would say, "Hell No!" but you have trained your mind to go ahead and do it...only thing that really sperates you is your mentality.

What i'm saying is that many of us can acheive far more if we had a changed mindset. Lose weight? MMA Fighter, etc.

The point is there are many gymnasts ,basketball players ,soccer players ....etc. out there playing everyday   but to be an Olympic gold medalist takes a little bit more than just mentality ,these guys are elite athletes.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »
Did you like his ball movement and did he take it strong to the hole?
He was very smooth (no homo)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2010, 12:59:41 PM »
why dont blacks swim?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
The point is there are many gymnasts ,basketball players ,soccer players ....etc. out there playing everyday   but to be an Olympic gold medalist takes a little bit more than just mentality ,these guys are elite athletes.
Money, drugs, bought judges, threats.... overlooking being under age, favortism, etc, you forgot a few...

BTW, that wouldn't be Tyrone aka EagleMan? He could glide in the air like a Eagle soaring, had a mean 360, to bad he got sent upstate. He was better than Jordan (aren't they all)
why dont blacks swim?
Because there is a collective memeory of the last time we were introduced to a large body of water

Actually there are lots of black swimmers...Cuba had a few on their Olympic team.

spinnis

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »

you make no point what so ever, yes anyone can do gymnnasstics, anyone can do Any sport... Point being?

did you reach olympic level ? In all events?

wtf pole vaulting? thats not what we were talking about..

olympic gymnasstics especially Overall  are probably the hardest thing to replicate.

take Rings for example.. or Pommel horse or Vault....

and who said it was a ngero thing? cant recall alot of black people in the olypic finals in gymnastics?

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2010, 01:11:41 PM »
easy to replicate  ::)  ::)  throwing a Football is easy to replicate.

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
Anyone can do it!!