Author Topic: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!  (Read 28384 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2010, 05:29:28 AM »
Gays are 1% of the population and are bitches for the dem slave plantation.  The only reason he pushed this is for $ $ $ for the next election.   

you always show your true inner racism....you just can't hold it in

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2010, 06:35:34 AM »
95 percent of blacks voted for bama.   What does that tell you? 

As for the public option - please - bama himself killed it in order to make the deal w insurancr carriers and instead saddled us with a horrific mandate that is likely to be declared unconstitutional and void. 

Only a mind numbed obot could think zerocare is anything but a disgrace and sell out of monumental porportions. 

As to the youtube clips - since when does posting ones' own statements constitute an attack?  What's a matter?   The lies, sell outs, distortions, and deception too much to take? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2010, 07:49:38 AM »
333386, YOU ARE CHANGING THE WORLD WITH ALL OF THESE POSTS!
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2010, 08:23:14 AM »
333386, YOU ARE CHANGING THE WORLD WITH ALL OF THESE POSTS!

Not trying to change the world, just responding to a thread calling me out and pointing out the bogus lies, pixy dust, fairy tales, and bs you have to buy in to in order to support this admn. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2010, 08:30:46 AM »
I actually think the next 2 years will be better with mixed majorities in government.  The left has good intentions, I do believe that, but many of their policies, left unchecked, are incredibly costly, make the government far too powerful, stifle our economy and force the wealthy to take their money elsewhere.  There has to be balance, support for the private sector, limits of government overreach, and fair taxation for the upper middle class while protecting people from unfair business practices and unscrupulous bankers, wallstreet, etc.  With 1 sided only rule we have resentment, anger and refusal to compromise as we saw from both sides. It wasn't only some element of contempt for Obama that made repubs say no, it was a refusal to accept policies that came only from the left without bipartisan input from the beginning.  Now that the repubs have control of the house, at least there will be more compromise.  I still disagree with many of Obama's policies (particularly fiscal and his administration's agenda of pandering to muslims and being overly PC on certain issues) but I think he will compromise with the republican house, which will benefit the people.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2010, 08:39:19 AM »
When he made that promise he thought he would be able to get the public option in the bill....the repubs and the insurance lobby killed that..not Obama's fault

The public option would have resulted in much lower premiums.

calling him a liar is really going too far as usual
LOL were those speeches made before or after he flip flopped on the public option andrea?

LOL fuking clueless

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2010, 08:43:48 AM »
I actually think the next 2 years will be better with mixed majorities in government.  The left has good intentions, I do believe that, but many of their policies, left unchecked, are incredibly costly, make the government far too powerful, stifle our economy and force the wealthy to take their money elsewhere.  There has to be balance, support for the private sector, limits of government overreach, and fair taxation for the upper middle class while protecting people from unfair business practices and unscrupulous bankers, wallstreet, etc.  With 1 sided only rule we have resentment, anger and refusal to compromise as we saw from both sides. It wasn't only some element of contempt for Obama that made repubs say no, it was a refusal to accept policies that came only from the left without bipartisan input from the beginning.  Now that the repubs have control of the house, at least there will be more compromise.  I still disagree with many of Obama's policies (particularly fiscal and his administration's agenda of pandering to muslims and being overly PC on certain issues) but I think he will compromise with the republican house, which will benefit the people.  
Epic post.
Too many people get caught up with this left wing, right wing bullshit.
People need to starting getting in touch with reality and make these politicians start compromising, dropping this idealistic bullshit and actually start doing shit that is going to help, rather than just going with the party line left/right bullshit that does nothing but fuck the country over.

What happened to the middle of the road politicans?
Oh, I forgot, being sensible is a death sentence for politicians, cause the far left and right wingers will force them out of office.  ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2010, 08:47:46 AM »
naturally you would bring it to race.....did you support Bush because he was white?

Nah, I think Bush was a couple IQ points away from retard status. I just find it interesting that 9 in 10 blacks support Obama but have a hard time naming any of his policies. So it's blatantly obvious why they support him. And by the way, he is half white raised by white people. So if anything, we could draft him in the race draft Dave Chappele style.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2010, 08:48:07 AM »
Epic post.
People need to starting getting in touch with reality and make these politicians start compromising, dropping this idealistic bullshit and actually start doing shit that is going to help, rather than just going with the party line left/right bullshit that does nothing but fuck the country over.

Oh, I forgot, being sensible is a death sentence for politicians, cause the far left and right wingers will force them out of office.  ::)
I agree but right now it isnt sensible politicians that are in there...the moderate liberals got slaughtered this election the only liberals left are the FAR left like pelosi, reid and yes obama...

also the FAR right took alot of seats this election b/c of how hard the FAR left pushed over the past 2 years...

HOPEFULLY in 2 years we will all remember this and vote more moderate but something tells me a big swing to the right will take place just like a big swing to the left took place 2 years ago.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2010, 08:53:19 AM »
I agree but right now it isnt sensible politicians that are in there...the moderate liberals got slaughtered this election the only liberals left are the FAR left like pelosi, reid and yes obama...

also the FAR right took alot of seats this election b/c of how hard the FAR left pushed over the past 2 years...

HOPEFULLY in 2 years we will all remember this and vote more moderate but something tells me a big swing to the right will take place just like a big swing to the left took place 2 years ago.
IMO that is whats fucking our country over, the politicians have succeeded in polarizing the people so far away from the middle, that it has simply become a game of which side pissed the people off last.
Rather than people voting on politicians based on their stance, its all about which party fucked up last in office, and vote the other way.
And IMO, the politicians try very hard and the media does too, to influence us that way. They want us polarized, its how they get their way.
And its BULLSHIT.
Sometimes I think both parties work together behind the scenes, and have some sort of plan for our future they dont want us in on. (Cue the bilderberg group meetings) (/conspiracy theory)

Seriously though, we need to depolarize the country and get people back into the middle. Were too far from center. Anytime things get too extreme one way or the other, the people suffer dearly, and the only people that benefit are politicians.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2010, 08:58:30 AM »
IMO that is whats fucking our country over, the politicians have succeeded in polarizing the people so far away from the middle, that it has simply become a game of which side pissed the people off last.
Rather than people voting on politicians based on their stance, its all about which party fucked up last in office, and vote the other way.
And IMO, the politicians try very hard and the media does too, to influence us that way. They want us polarized, its how they get their way.
And its BULLSHIT.

Sometimes I think both parties work together behind the scenes, and have some sort of plan for our future they dont want us in on. (Cue the bilderberg group meetings) (/conspiracy theory)

Seriously though, we need to depolarize the country and get people back into the middle. Were too far from center. Anytime things get too extreme one way or the other, the people suffer dearly, and the only people that benefit are politicians.
Agreed the media especially over the last 6 or 7 years has gone from for the most part impartial news source to nothing but political pundants

I also blame the ppl, you have idiots that dont follow the news and only follow opinions...form your own opinion based on the facts not what youre told should be your opinion.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2010, 10:26:31 AM »
unemployment is still over 10%,  he could start right there

Most of the unemployment is due to lazy people not wanting to go to work, you can only change this by abolishing welfare and bullshit social assistance programs, then these lazy fucking losers will have to work or starve.

Trust me, if you look hard enough and long enough anyone can find a job, McDonald's is hiring all the time :)

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2010, 11:33:40 AM »
unemployment is still over 10%,  he could start right there

i question the work quality of this 10%.  I dont know anyone right now who is jobless.  All my friends are hard workers and can bounce from one job to another if needed and if they have to, are unemployed for only very brief time periods (days to weeks).  As long as you are a hard worker you should not have a hard time finding a job.  People all around Houston are hiriing.  

I think these numbers are fudged up more and more these days.   Too many lazy people who act like fools and then wonder why they dont get hired or are unemployed..
Wait for it....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2010, 01:03:13 PM »
When he made that promise he thought he would be able to get the public option in the bill....the repubs and the insurance lobby killed that..not Obama's fault

The public option would have resulted in much lower premiums.

calling him a liar is really going too far as usual

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2010, 01:04:05 PM »
its not what you can do for alex sister, its what you can do for his mom

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2010, 01:53:53 PM »

This sentence makes your whole post worthwhile...many people like 3333 think the dems are traitors or something....they are doing what they feel is right for the country....demonizing them is stupid and unproductive...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
LOL were those speeches made before or after he flip flopped on the public option andrea?

LOL fuking clueless

ALL POLITICIANS flip flop when they face the reality of what they are trying to do......would u rather he just push forward in the face of reality???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2010, 02:00:11 PM »
Epic post.

agreed and this is whats happening to the republicans now....the teaparty candidates are forcing mainstream reasonable republicans out
of office which means even LESS compromise with Obama

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2010, 02:00:45 PM »
95 percent of blacks voted for bama.   What does that tell you?  

As for the public option - please - bama himself killed it in order to make the deal w insurancr carriers and instead saddled us with a horrific mandate that is likely to be declared unconstitutional and void.  

Only a mind numbed obot could think zerocare is anything but a disgrace and sell out of monumental porportions.  

As to the youtube clips - since when does posting ones' own statements constitute an attack?  What's a matter?   The lies, sell outs, distortions, and deception too much to take?  

what does this tell you??.....racism again...black people have been voting for white politicians for years

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2010, 02:03:23 PM »
And its BULLSHIT.

YEP

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2010, 02:05:22 PM »
Most of the unemployment is due to lazy people not wanting to go to work, you can only change this by abolishing welfare and bullshit social assistance programs, then these lazy fucking losers will have to work or starve.

Trust me, if you look hard enough and long enough anyone can find a job, McDonald's is hiring all the time :)

This post is so incredibly stupid, I won't respond..it speaks for itself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »

This post is so incredibly stupid, I won't respond..it speaks for itself

Why did you ignore my video showing proof obama killed the public option on his own? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »
ALL POLITICIANS flip flop when they face the reality of what they are trying to do......would u rather he just push forward in the face of reality???
LOL i guess that makes it all ok then right?

way to answer the question

where those speeches from where he was for or against the public option?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2010, 02:19:01 PM »
LOL i guess that makes it all ok then right?

way to answer the question

where those speeches from where he was for or against the public option?

its not for me to argue about why Obama flip=flopped......it is what it is......all I did is point out that politicians do so in general

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2010, 02:20:05 PM »

Why did you ignore my video showing proof obama killed the public option on his own? 

taking a look at it now..I will get back to you