Author Topic: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!  (Read 28368 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2010, 01:40:33 PM »
Well..first of all...the gays are powerful both financially and politically and they are organized...the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" was going to happen soon anyway.....just like gay marriage WILL happen in the future..whether we like it or not..I am against it, but it will happen

Gays are 1% of the population and are bitches for the dem slave plantation.  The only reason he pushed this is for $ $ $ for the next election.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2010, 01:40:50 PM »
Healthcare a victory?  

Are you drunk?  

ObamaCare is a massive disgrace on so many levels it is not even funny.  Driving up peoples premiuims, bankrupting the states, reducing choice, reducing quality, no tort reform, no price controls, no deficit reduction when doc fix is included, waivers to well connected firms because its a disgrace, etc etc.

Yeah, some victory.    ::).

the goal of Obamacare was not to decrease premiums or to even stop them from rising....THEY WERE RISING PRETTY FAST ALREADY!!!!!..anyone who pays ghealth insurance already knows that....the bill was meant to hopefully slow down the rate of growth in premium costs and in hospital costs because the government was being bankrupted by higher and higher healthcare costs.....this was happening already before Obamacare..at least Obama has tried to slow down the growth in thses costs..GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR TRYING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2010, 01:43:49 PM »
Andre - are these lies, flip flops, or distortions?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »

Yeah, skyrocketing my health premiums, electric bill, terror trials in NYC, pushing amnesty for illegals, DADT, phony green energy scams, and having communists, marxists, and other fringe hacks strewn across the govt is good.    ::)  ::)  ::)

you and I have been over this amnesty thing a billion times and you and I BOTH know that amnesty is the ONLY way to prevent chaos concerning illegal immigration....I wish we could deport all illegals but we would have to have a massive police force to do so and would bankrupt the country just on that alone.....better to let those who work stay and register them.....there is basically no other way..and you know that....do you knnow how many years and how much resources we would have to devote to kicking out 20 million illegals????

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »
you and I have been over this amnesty thing a billion times and you and I BOTH know that amnesty is the ONLY way to prevent chaos concerning illegal immigration....I wish we could deport all illegals but we would have to have a massive police force to do so and would bankrupt the country just on that alone.....better to let those who work stay and register them.....there is basically no other way..and you know that....do you knnow how many years and how much resources we would have to devote to kicking out 20 million illegals????

not much.....just have "open hunting season" on them for a year or two.......

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2010, 01:47:11 PM »
i say cut tax 1% :o for the entire nation, decrease welfare/disability payouts by 10 %  >:(, cut afghanistan spending by 80% or all together  :Dand with the money saved use it to fun research and development jobs in US, Illegals must pay 10,000 to be legal  :P
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »
They are all the same...be it Republican or Democrat

Scumbag Politicians who serve the power brokers who got them elected.....they don't give a flying fuck about the people in this country

You are naive fools to think it's any different

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2010, 01:50:09 PM »
not much.....just have "open hunting season" on them for a year or two.......

haha..funny..good one ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2010, 01:50:22 PM »
the goal of Obamacare was not to decrease premiums or to even stop them from rising....THEY WERE RISING PRETTY FAST ALREADY!!!!!..anyone who pays ghealth insurance already knows that....the bill was meant to hopefully slow down the rate of growth in premium costs and in hospital costs because the government was being bankrupted by higher and higher healthcare costs.....this was happening already before Obamacare..at least Obama has tried to slow down the growth in thses costs..GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR TRYING

Andre - more lies from Obama.

Dude - you are so uninformed its not even funny.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »
ANDRE - DID HE PROMISE TO LOWER PREMIUMS - YES OR NO? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2010, 01:53:45 PM »
Ever heard of The Trail of Tears--the forced removal and of American Indians and Black Seminoles (although quite illegal in my book)....or how about when all those people had marched on Washington for immigrant (illegal)?

Amnesty won't work...if people are used to breaking the law now, when they are "citizens" they will break more laws, because they see it as a reward..And other countries are watching as well, like China...if the theory is to immigrant en mass illegally over time to the point where there is a problem again...what is the answer? Amnesty

Also, many , but not all, don't care to be citizens, take the money and retire in their home countries...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2010, 01:57:09 PM »
guy puleeze parker,,,you fella should know better that we ALL BREAK LAWS one way or the other even citizens break laws,,,,just like my old friend in massachutes he rapeed a young 8 year girl sent to prison for only 4 years he gets out and one week later he wins the state lottery at 12 million dollars,,,,go figure >:(
Ever heard of The Trail of Tears....

Amnesty won't work...if people are used to breaking the law now, when they are "citizens" they will break more laws, because they see it as a reward..And other countries are watching as well, like China...if the theory is to immigrant en mass illegally over time to the point where there is a problem again...what is the answer? Amnesty

Also, many , but not all, don't care to be citizens, take the money and retire in their home countries...

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
Andreisdaman  ::) "oh brother" supports Obama for one main reason and is blinded to how big a failure Obama is because of this. I'm sure you can guess why he supports this idiot. I don't know many good ole boys named Andre ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »

how about we take all of the soldiers in the middle east and use them to get rid of all the illegals...then line the border with them and have them kill anyone who tries to cross it.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »
left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/left/right/

politics is serious business   ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2010, 02:35:48 PM »
The president is a figurehead. He almost never acts on his own. People above him pull the strings.

It's funny watching sheeple argue back and forth about the president's actions though.
You sure know a lot, Mr.

Must have a lot of inside info.

I bet it's funny watching us little people argue, considering we're not half as smart as you.
G

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »

is slowly getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan....

Funny, I don't remember him campaigning on slowly getting us out of the middle east.......
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »
ANDRE - DID HE PROMISE TO LOWER PREMIUMS - YES OR NO? 

bump for answer

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2010, 11:19:02 PM »
how about we take all of the soldiers in the middle east and use them to get rid of all the illegals...then line the border with them and have them kill anyone who tries to cross it.

then who conrtolrs the oil,,,the arabics? We dont want that,,,thats why over there so we have some control too,,,Bush said it best "WE NEED TO CONTROL PEOPLE WHO CONTROL OIL SO OUR GAS PRICES DO NOT SKYROCKET" (BUSH 03 ELECTION CAMPAIN TRAIL)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »
then who conrtolrs the oil,,,the arabics? We dont want that,,,thats why over there so we have some control too,,,Bush said it best "WE NEED TO CONTROL PEOPLE WHO CONTROL OIL SO OUR GAS PRICES DO NOT SKYROCKET" (BUSH 03 ELECTION CAMPAIN TRAIL)
Send "the beautiful man with glasses" over there on our behalf...Surely they will revel in his majesty and grant us all the things we wish...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2010, 04:31:40 AM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2010, 04:44:17 AM »
Don't forget to post one thousand anti-Obama youtube clips today.

Don't wanna fall behind.
G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2010, 05:19:40 AM »
ut

guess what??..a lot of Americans go across the border every day to buy steroids, drugs, prostitutes, etc..what should we do with them???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2010, 05:21:24 AM »
Andreisdaman  ::) "oh brother" supports Obama for one main reason and is blinded to how big a failure Obama is because of this. I'm sure you can guess why he supports this idiot. I don't know many good ole boys named Andre ;)

naturally you would bring it to race.....did you support Bush because he was white?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2010, 05:24:41 AM »
bump for answer

When he made that promise he thought he would be able to get the public option in the bill....the repubs and the insurance lobby killed that..not Obama's fault

The public option would have resulted in much lower premiums.

calling him a liar is really going too far as usual