Author Topic: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!  (Read 28128 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!
« on: December 22, 2010, 07:25:04 PM »
3333..Obama is kicking your ass!!!!....the more you scorn him, the more his legislative victories are piling up!!!

The one thing you gotta give Obama credit for is that he keeps his promises.....look at all his accomplishments and victories below.....he has gotten more done in two years than most presidents get done in eight....

Universal health care bill
Wall street financial reform bill
credit card reform bill
tax cut bill
Repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" bill
START treaty bill
Cap and Trade bill (although this is questionable as to whether this is a good bill)

Saved our auto industry from collapse thus saving thousands of jobs
Stabilized the banking industry saving it from collapse as well

I know you will say he bailed these industries out, but those companies are now stable and have paid back the government WITH INTEREST

WHAT MORE CAN HE DO TO GET HIS DUE????

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: 3333.....OBAMA IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »
unemployment is still over 10%,  he could start right there

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »
He's going to have alot to show for next year...and the best the other side will have is Palin...ha ha ha ha.....

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »
1 in 7 families are on food stamps

the real unemployment rate is much higher than 10%

you are an assmonkey

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 07:46:40 PM »

you are an assmonkey
What is the real unemployment ?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »
3333..Obama is kicking your ass!!!!....the more you scorn him, the more his legislative victories are piling up!!!

The one thing you gotta give Obama credit for is that he keeps his promises.....look at all his accomplishments and victories below.....he has gotten more done in two years than most presidents get done in eight....

Universal health care bill  -  ALSO GRANTED BIG COMPANIES LIKE MCDONALDS EXEMPTIONS FROM THE BILL, LEGALITY STILL DISPUTED IN FEDERAL COURTS
Wall street financial reform bill - WHICH ONE IS THAT?  WALL STREET HAS THOUSANDS OF BILLS PASSED FOR/ AGAINST IT, BUT HARDLY EVER ENFORCED (SEE: BERNIE MADOFF)
credit card reform bill - CONSTITUTIONALITY OF THIS IS BEING DEBATED; STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED
tax cut bill - SORRY, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HERE, HE JUST SIGNED THE EXTENSION OF BUSH TAX CUTS UNDER PRESSURE
Repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" bill - WOW, HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT, WILL TURN INTO A CLUSTERFUCK
START treaty bill - STILL NOT PASSED
Cap and Trade bill (although this is questionable as to whether this is a good bill) - DOES NOT EXIST

Saved our auto industry from collapse thus saving thousands of jobs - ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM, HE DIDN'T SAVE ANYTHING, JUST LINED POCKETS OF UAW, ET AL.
Stabilized the banking industry saving it from collapse as well - REALLY?  HE STABILIZED THE BANKING INDUSTRY? LOL, NAME ONE THING HE DID WITH THE "BANKING INDUSTRY"  YOU'RE PURELY PULLING THIS OUT OF YOUR ASS

I know you will say he bailed these industries out, but those companies are now stable and have paid back the government WITH INTEREST

ANDRE, DO YOU LIVE IN THE U.S. OR ARE YOU A CITIZEN?
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 07:53:57 PM »
i dont care who the president is, its the policies that make or break a country,

how bout stop the afgan war and spend that money here
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 08:20:47 PM »
 The president is a figurehead. He almost never acts on his own. People above him pull the strings.

It's funny watching sheeple argue back and forth about the president's actions though.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »

you are an assmonkey

I just spent 2k At Fry's like an hour ago and bought another project Humvee today....

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 08:56:11 PM »

I just spent 2k At Fry's like an hour ago and bought another project Humvee today....

How much cost goes into one of those duramax conversions?

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 09:00:42 PM »
How much cost goes into one of those duramax conversions?

about 25-30k... depends what option you do but basics, no turbo upgrade no propane injection is about 25ish after you get your money back from your core powertrain & other shit you can resell...

H1 market is getting pretty hot right now... lots of collectors grabbing humvees and h1s...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 09:02:33 PM »
unemployment is still over 10%,  he could start right there
how?

bench

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 09:06:49 PM »
 People are idiots.

When something gos wrong they just blame it on the President.

Get a fucking clue. The president is not that important.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 09:09:02 PM »
People are idiots.

When something gos wrong they just blame it on the President.

Get a fucking clue. The president is not that important.

he isnt important at all...he is just a figure head...nothing more..

bench

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 09:19:22 PM »
he isnt important at all...he is just a figure head...nothing more..

bench

Bench, have you seen the movie "Stop loss"?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 09:21:43 PM »

credit card reform bill
tax cut bill
START treaty bill
Cap and Trade bill (although this is questionable as to whether this is a good bill)

hahah health care bill is a cluster fuck of epic proportions if it stays it will cost more than it saves
finereg is yet another mess of shit passed with little to no details in it, again wont do shit
Credit card reform bill Ill give you, this is probably the best thing he has done
Tax bill was more a win for the reps than obama
repeal of dont ask, dont tell...couldnt care either way but good for the fairies i guess

and it was Bush who stabilized the banks  ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »
Bench, have you seen the movie "Stop loss"?
nah..

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 09:24:14 PM »
hahah health care bill is a cluster fuck of epic proportions if it stays it will cost more than it saves
finereg is yet another mess of shit passed with little to no details in it, again wont do shit
Credit card reform bill Ill give you, this is probably the best thing he has done
Tax bill was more a win for the reps than obama
repeal of dont ask, dont tell...couldnt care either way but good for the fairies i guess

and it was Bush who stabilized the banks  ;)
so bush single handed without anyone elses help on this big planet fixed the banks and won a war in iraq?....interesting...i guess some do believe everything they hear..

bench

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 09:25:44 PM »
nah..
bench

You should check it out... over dramatize shit IMO but wonder what's your take on guys being "stop lossed"..

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 09:30:23 PM »
so bush single handed without anyone elses help on this big planet fixed the banks and won a war in iraq?....interesting...i guess some do believe everything they hear..

bench
LOL never said that, but if youre going to give credit to one single person for stabilizing the banks like andre seems to want to it wasnt obama that signed that legislation it was bush

trust me bench im no bush fan, but he is without a doubt better than the guy in the whitehouse right now...

obama has put his agenda before the well being of the economy for 2 years straight...that is unacceptable in my book no matter what the agenda may be

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 09:33:46 PM »
LOL never said that, but if youre going to give credit to one single person for stabilizing the banks like andre seems to want to it wasnt obama that signed that legislation it was bush

trust me bench im no bush fan, but he is without a doubt better than the guy in the whitehouse right now...

obama has put his agenda before the well being of the economy for 2 years straight...that is unacceptable in my book no matter what the agenda may be

iraq war was a bush admin agenda......i got several $600,000 paychecks from that war just to make sure haliburton execs stayed safe under top government order.....that was is pricey...and fully agenda fuelled..

so no need to even bring up agendas....that how presidents get votes in case you didnt notice...by pushing agendas for people to buy into

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »
iraq war was a bush admin agenda......i got several $600,000 paychecks from that war just to make sure haliburton execs stayed safe under top government order.....that was is pricey...and fully agenda fuelled..

so no need to even bring up agendas....that how presidents get votes in case you didnt notice...by pushing agendas for people to buy into

bench
LOL it seems you think im defending bush again bro I am no bush fan

fact of the matter is though obama has put his agenda before the well fare of the economy for 2 straight years during one of the worst economic down turns this country has ever seen...i dont understand how anybody could find that acceptable, regardless of politcal affiliation...

obama has done nothing but inject uncertainty into businesses since the day he took office, this is not something you want to do when you trying to stimulate the economy.

either obama didnt know that his actions would do this OR he knew and did it anyway...either way its unacceptable.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 11:54:10 PM »

credit card reform bill
tax cut bill
START treaty bill

All that and with a 38% approval rating and 13% in congress.....great job..haha! Don't you mean what more can he do to fuck things up even more?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »
No andre - obama is kicking the nations' ass wih his horrible agenda.

Every notice how every good day for Obama alays seems like a terrible day for the nation at large? 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 08:50:02 AM »