Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65470 times)

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #225 on: December 27, 2010, 01:38:56 PM »
::) ah the old you should look like you know what you are talking about fall back  ::)

i assume everyone on this thread is ripped to the bone then ? and never been overweight ?  ::)

yes i could get ripped in 12 weeks if i took the t3, gh, clen, eca, dnp and streoids he took.

i could also do it naturally if i wanted to lose every ounce of strength and muscle i have.

but i'm happy losing 2-3 lbs a week naturally thank you while you all continue to scratch your heads at how it is possible to lose fat while eating 'junk food'  ::)

lots of guys here simply cannot handle the truth it seems.

again can anyone explain to me how eating baked potatoes is different than eating french fries when calories are controlled  ???

can anyone explain how the results of each of those metabolic ward studies in the list i posted is possible if according to all of you clean foods are better  ???

lots of blow hards on this site, all talk, all knowing, always correct because they once got ripped taking boatloads of gear and ate bland foods, or heard about guys getting ripped that way.

of course all these peer reviewed studies i'm talking about could all be wrong  ::)

The old me? Fall back?? What???

Bro, I'm not trying to insult you but I thought the same thing years ago, that I knew what I was doing and I didn't. Let me tell you somethings that will help you on your journey bro. The more over weight you are the harder it is to cut with carbs, especially fast acting carbs. When you are fatter your body tends to release more insulin, eating  high glycemic carbs when overweight and while calorie deficit will cause high insulin spikes which can cause your body to shift to burning muscle since the release of fatty acids under high insulin spikes will be more difficult. Just because you are losing 3lbs of weight doesn't mean anything if you just turn out to be a smaller version of yourself. I would suggest you hire someone who has done this before and get you out of the guess work, I know your motivated and think you have the answers but you clearly don't and the only thing worse than someone who has no idea what they are doing, is someone who has no idea what they are doing and carries it with much gusto and enthusiasm as you do.

Like I said you can find someone to hire, there's plenty, you can get advice from people who have been there done that, i.e. Alex Azarian (an endo who can come in peeled). Someone who can take the guess work out for you. You will eventually find out how hungry you have to be to get to a certain body fat. Yes, most peope while dieting think the second they are hungry they have to pound food or they will lose muscle, that is the furthest thing from the truth!!! You also have to learn how much cardio effects you, and what foods agree with you best. Trust me bro, your on the wrong start, stop listening to wherever your science comes from and start listening to the "been there done that" people.

BTW, cat out of the bag here. Most guys you see who are extremely ripped with abs year round are genetically blessed with a good metabolism, or are on a good amount of T-3 and GH year round. Most people have very little control over themselves when it comes to eating clean year round.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: December 27, 2010, 01:42:06 PM »
::) ah the old you should look like you know what you are talking about fall back  ::)

i assume everyone on this thread is ripped to the bone then ? and never been overweight ?  ::)

yes i could get ripped in 12 weeks if i took the t3, gh, clen, eca, dnp and streoids he took.

i could also do it naturally if i wanted to lose every ounce of strength and muscle i have.

but i'm happy losing 2-3 lbs a week naturally thank you while you all continue to scratch your heads at how it is possible to lose fat while eating 'junk food'  ::)

lots of guys here simply cannot handle the truth it seems.

again can anyone explain to me how eating baked potatoes is different than eating french fries when calories are controlled  ???

can anyone explain how the results of each of those metabolic ward studies in the list i posted is possible if according to all of you clean foods are better  ???

lots of blow hards on this site, all talk, all knowing, always correct because they once got ripped taking boatloads of gear and ate bland foods, or heard about guys getting ripped that way.

of course all these peer reviewed studies i'm talking about could all be wrong  ::)

BTW, he did it in 8 weeks, I gave you 4 exta weeks because you are not trying to get to 4% bodyfat like him. You are not on DNP, and GH like him. So 20% to to a lean 8-10% in 12 weeks!!! Bro you don't need any drugs! Just knowledge and will power!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #227 on: December 27, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »
heavy hitter you posts are utter rambling nonsense.

insulin does not matter calories do.

you said could i get ripped in 12 weeks? not could you get to 10% in 12 weeks - if you are going to use fantasy scenarios to debate me at least stick to the same one  ::) 10% and ripped is very different.

and perhaps you cannot comprehend but i said yes i could get ripped naturally in 12 weeks, let alone to 10%. however i would lose a ton of muscle and strength if doing it naturally.

what is your point in telling me a bodybuilder can take tons of drugs and get ripped   ??? you think i do not know that ?

im not competing, therefore i'm not under the clock to get ripped So i'm happy to lose 2-3 lbs a week eating tasty food. As i have been doing.
175lbs by 31st July

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: December 27, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »
heavy hitter you posts are utter rambling nonsense.

insulin does not matter calories do.

you said could i get ripped in 12 weeks? not could you get to 10% in 12 weeks - if you are going to use fantasy scenarios to debate me at least stick to the same one  ::) 10% and ripped is very different.

and perhaps you cannot comprehend but i said yes i could get ripped naturally in 12 weeks, let alone to 10%. however i would lose a ton of muscle and strength if doing it naturally.

what is your point in telling me a bodybuilder can take tons of drugs and get ripped   ??? you think i do not know that ?

im not competing, therefore i'm not under the clock to get ripped So i'm happy to lose 2-3 lbs a week eating tasty food. As i have been doing.

I really don't care what you do, because you will soon learn you took a much longer route. Oh you will see you are still heavy and fat so the pounds come off easy for now, but if you are hoping for a six pack any time soon or abs, you will have to learn discipline quick.

I only have a problem with you because you come here acting you know what the hell you are talking about, looking at your pics and seeing the advice you give is like listening to OJ Simpson giving a lesson on anger management.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #229 on: December 27, 2010, 02:06:49 PM »
literally hundreds of studies on pre/post workout nutrition say different.

Sorry big guy, I'm not buy'n it.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 27, 2010, 02:16:08 PM »

I really don't care what you do, because you will soon learn you took a much longer route. Oh you will see you are still heavy and fat so the pounds come off easy for now, but if you are hoping for a six pack any time soon or abs, you will have to learn discipline quick.

I only have a problem with you because you come here acting you know what the hell you are talking about, looking at your pics and seeing the advice you give is like listening to OJ Simpson giving a lesson on anger management.

it's clear you are a fool.
175lbs by 31st July

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #231 on: December 27, 2010, 02:19:00 PM »
If everyone in this threads being honest about what they are posting, then I think we can only come to one conclusion : every bodybuilder has to find what works for them personally.

Good post.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #232 on: December 27, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »
it's clear you are a fool.
Hahah. Its clear YOU'RE the one thats a fool.
Lets see, listen to studies that have yet to produce someone who looks like a bodybuilder,

OR

People who actually ARE bodybuilders?

Hmmm...

The most awesome part is that your "studies" are done by the same people who say that GH doesnt have any effect on muscle building.

Go talk to Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman and see if they agree with the lab rats.

Lets let the scientists make the drugs shall we, and let the bodybuilders figure out which ones work, cause its pretty clear in THIS CASE that the scientists are WRONG. (Since at one point science also said the earth was flat, and that the sun revolved around the earth, etc)
 ::)

When are you going to let go of your case studies, and realize that in certain cases, what works in the real world counts for more than controlled studies ever do?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 27, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
unbelievable  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 27, 2010, 02:40:49 PM »

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #236 on: December 27, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »
Hahah. Its clear YOU'RE the one thats a fool.
Lets see, listen to studies that have yet to produce someone who looks like a bodybuilder,

OR

People who actually ARE bodybuilders?

Hmmm...

The most awesome part is that your "studies" are done by the same people who say that GH doesnt have any effect on muscle building.

Go talk to Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman and see if they agree with the lab rats.

Lets let the scientists make the drugs shall we, and let the bodybuilders figure out which ones work, cause its pretty clear in THIS CASE that the scientists are WRONG. (Since at one point science also said the earth was flat, and that the sun revolved around the earth, etc)
 ::)

When are you going to let go of your case studies, and realize that in certain cases, what works in the real world counts for more than controlled studies ever do?

Don't argue with this idiot, you will never convince him otherwise it's a waste of time. People will always believe in stuidies that suit their lifestyle most, if someones lifestyle doesn't want to allow them to get out of their comfort zone, they will use that study to backup their evidence.

So Panda when is your new book coming out? "How To Get Shredded By Eating Chunky Kit Kat Bars"? Your sitting on a gold mine here bro!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #237 on: December 27, 2010, 02:42:19 PM »
i swear- there are some things that happen on this site that put me at a loss for words

now excuse me while I go take driving lessons with Stevie Wonder

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: December 27, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »
i swear- there are some things that happen on this site that put me at a loss for words

now excuse me while I go take driving lessons with Stevie Wonder

Stevie gives great haircuts too! He once read a book on cosmetology in braille.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #239 on: December 27, 2010, 02:56:00 PM »
unbelievable  ::)

Unbelievable that your excuse for dieting with candy bars is the same kind of case studies that came to the conclusion that steroids didn't increase muscle mass.

Real world experience>controlled scientific tests in situations like these.

But it doesn't really matter does it, the only reason you're so adamant about them is because it gives you an excuse to continue the same lazy fat ass undisciplined lifestyle that made you the way you are, cause, you know, stopping eating the shot that made you a fat slob is too much too handle, it's not eating shit is the reason you look the way you do right?

I mean you shouldn't have to actually CHANGE anything to change the way you look right?
Surely not! Cause that would just be too hard.
Wait... It couldnt be that the reason you look the way you do is because you had no willpower to stop yourself from eating all that shit in the first place?!
Can't be! Say it ain't so!!! ::) :o

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »
Louis Farakhann is teaching a class on Jewish Tolerance

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »
Louis Farakhann is teaching a class on Jewish Tolerance
I lold

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2010, 03:04:21 PM »

So Panda when is your new book coming out? "How To Get Shredded By Eating Chunky Kit Kat Bars"? Your sitting on a gold mine here bro!

June, i'll send you a signed copy of the pop up edition.

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2010, 03:10:08 PM »
Unbelievable that your excuse for dieting with candy bars is the same kind of case studies that came to the conclusion that steroids didn't increase muscle mass.

Real world experience>controlled scientific tests in situations like these.

But it doesn't really matter does it, the only reason you're so adamant about them is because it gives you an excuse to continue the same lazy fat ass undisciplined lifestyle that made you the way you are, cause, you know, stopping eating the shot that made you a fat slob is too much too handle, it's not eating shit is the reason you look the way you do right?

I mean you shouldn't have to actually CHANGE anything to change the way you look right?
Surely not! Cause that would just be too hard.
Wait... It couldnt be that the reason you look the way you do is because you had no willpower to stop yourself from eating all that shit in the first place?!
Can't be! Say it ain't so!!! ::) :o

real world experience ? there have been plenty of people who have gotten ripped eating 'junk food' the ghetto's are full of them, wavelength, adonis, dj here. i've lost 39lbs so far eating junk + study after study proves calories are all that matter.

yet because a few juiced to the gills bodybuilders claim you need to eat clean and its impossible to get ripped otherwise - you believe it::) -

yes despite the real world proof and scientific proof - you still believe it.

priceless.

p.s. aren't you the guy who was 300lbs at one point  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2010, 03:14:14 PM »
I can't take it anymore...it's like trying to reason with a Liberal, it just ain't gonna happen :-\!

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »
real world experience ? there have been plenty of people who have gotten ripped eating 'junk food' the ghetto's are full of them, wavelength, adonis, dj here. i've lost 39lbs so far eating junk + study after study proves calories are all that matter.

yet because a few juiced to the gills bodybuilders claim you need to eat clean and its impossible to get ripped otherwise - you believe it::) -

priceless.

p.s. aren't you the guy who was 300lbs at one point  ::)

God bless the hearts of all the special education teachers in America. These folks need a raise for the job they do, and the stress they put up with. :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 27, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »
it's like trying to reason with a Liberal,

Or a believer.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 27, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »
you all do realize that this is all a HUGE vortex that no one ever escapes, right?

this Vortex is as almost as huge as Fat panda's ass

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #248 on: December 27, 2010, 03:53:17 PM »

priceless.

p.s. aren't you the guy who was 300lbs at one point  ::)
Yep,.. I was,.. I got that fat from too many video games when I was growing up, I was fat from the time I was 7 until I was 18, then I had enough of being a fat lazy slob, and got into BB and tried every diet there was, from atkins to the BB diet, yes even to your diet.

Let me tell you something, when I dieted like youre preaching, I felt like shit, I looked like shit (held water, bloated even more than normal), and was hungry 24/7. When I accepted I was going to have to be uncomfortable to reach my goals, I started eating a typical BB diet of chicken breast/steak/oatmeal/potatoes, the fat started falling off, I felt great, I looked better, tons of energy, still hungry but NOTHING like I was.

So yes, Ive tried all different ways to lose weight. People dont diet like that because its fun, and it tastes good, they do it because it works and is the most efficient way of doing it to reach their goals.
If your way was the best, there would be no one eating a BB diet. It wouldnt exist. Youre not something special you know, everything you have tried someone else has too, and their is a reason people diet the way they do.

But whatever, it doesnt matter, you already have it in your mind that for some reason youre different, that youre going to get ripped eating the very shit that turned you into a fat turd in the first place, so go ahead and keep going slugger, its not like anything anyone else says is going to change shit.

Oh, and all youre real world examples are 140-160 lbs. Great examples there sparky.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #249 on: December 27, 2010, 03:57:06 PM »
Yes Che, that's right. Like a non-believer explaining how everything came to be.