Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65489 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #250 on: December 27, 2010, 04:08:16 PM »
Goddamnit fellas! Quite talking about all of this diet horseshit and go train your asses off! HARD AND CONSISTANT TRAINING COVERS A MULTITUDE OF "DIETING SINS" AND IT IS THE TRUMP CARD FOR NATURAL TRAINERS! P.S. I can't talk about drug assisted athletes, since that isn't where my experience is ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #251 on: December 27, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »
Goddamnit fellas! Quite talking about all of this diet horseshit and go train your asses off! HARD AND CONSISTANT TRAINING COVERS A MULTITUDE OF "DIETING SINS" AND IT IS THE TRUMP CARD FOR NATURAL TRAINERS! P.S. I can't talk about drug assisted athletes, since that isn't where my experience is ;D
This is truth also. To a point.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #252 on: December 27, 2010, 04:11:27 PM »
Yep,.. I was,.. I got that fat from too many video games when I was growing up, I was fat from the time I was 7 until I was 18, then I had enough of being a fat lazy slob, and got into BB and tried every diet there was, from atkins to the BB diet, yes even to your diet.

Let me tell you something, when I dieted like youre preaching, I felt like shit, I looked like shit (held water, bloated even more than normal), and was hungry 24/7. When I accepted I was going to have to be uncomfortable to reach my goals, I started eating a typical BB diet of chicken breast/steak/oatmeal/potatoes, the fat started falling off, I felt great, I looked better, tons of energy, still hungry but NOTHING like I was.

So yes, Ive tried all different ways to lose weight. People dont diet like that because its fun, and it tastes good, they do it because it works and is the most efficient way of doing it to reach their goals.
If your way was the best, there would be no one eating a BB diet. It wouldnt exist. Youre not something special you know, everything you have tried someone else has too, and their is a reason people diet the way they do.

But whatever, it doesnt matter, you already have it in your mind that for some reason youre different, that youre going to get ripped eating the very shit that turned you into a fat turd in the first place, so go ahead and keep going slugger, its not like anything anyone else says is going to change shit.

Oh, and all youre real world examples are 140-160 lbs. Great examples there sparky.  ::)

hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahaha

you forgot to add

175lbs by 31st July

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #253 on: December 27, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

you forgot to add

Yup, dont like what is said, resort to calling BS, on what? That I was a fat fuck and lost 100 lbs? Not like Im trying to make everyone think Im some sort of dieting/nutrition/drug guru that has this new way to diet that NO ONE has ever figured out before, who in reality turns out to be a hideously obese fat fuck with no touch of reality.
That just shows how sad you really are.
Whatever tons of fun, you have NO idea what youre going to look like IF you ever get that fat off, luckily I did it slow enough not to have a lot of loose skin, then again, I never had 1/4 of the gut you did.
Good luck with that.  ;)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 27, 2010, 04:15:40 PM »
I totally disagree

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 27, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »
Yup, dont like what is said, resort to calling BS, on what? That I was a fat fuck and lost 100 lbs? Not like Im trying to make everyone think Im some sort of dieting/nutrition/drug guru that has this new way to diet that NO ONE has ever figured out before, who in reality turns out to be a hideously obese fat fuck with no touch of reality.
That just shows how sad you really are.
Whatever tons of fun, you have NO idea what youre going to look like IF you ever get that fat off, luckily I did it slow enough not to have a lot of loose skin, then again, I never had 1/4 of the gut you did.
Good luck with that.  ;)

hahahahaha sure thing mr disney.

any pics to prove these fairytale claims.

175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #256 on: December 27, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »
I can prove I have clients that lost almost 100lbs doing it my way.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 27, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
I can prove I have clients that lost almost 100lbs doing it my way.

post pics coach - i'd be interested in seeing them.

its nothing that can't be done, its just shockwave makes these claims that because he lost 100lbs by eating bland food its impossible for anyone else to do it any other way - which even you know is bullshit.

yet he will not post 1 single pic backing up that he looks good now despite losing 100lbs  ::)

if you lose 100lbs and still are too ashamed to post a pic...........

also he claims playing video games made him 300lbs - i don't know where to begin owning this lying retarded tit.
175lbs by 31st July

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #258 on: December 27, 2010, 04:32:55 PM »

HAHAHA!!!
You know someone has nothing left to argue, when their only rebuttal is to call bullshit on 100lb loss over 2 years.
Only reason is cause what I have ACTUALLY accomplished (and the way I did it) flies in the face of what YOURE trying to do (and the way youre doing it).
Like I said Chunk, believe whatever you want, reality doesnt care. Once you have actually done it, then come talk to me and well discuss your methods, because Ive already tried them all and accomplished the project youve undertaken. Just dont pussy out, its not like it affects anyone but yourself.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #259 on: December 27, 2010, 04:34:41 PM »

its nothing that can't be done, its just shockwave makes these claims that because he lost 100lbs by eating bland food its impossible for anyone else to do it any other way - which even you know is bullshit.

yet he will not post 1 single pic backing up that he looks good now despite losing 100lbs  ::)

if you lose 100lbs and still are too ashamed to post a pic...........

also he claims playing video games made him 300lbs - i don't know where to begin owning this lying retarded tit.
Really?
Youre going to try and claim that because I ate too much and did too little (video games) that means Im a liar?
Lol. And good luck, the only reason I dont post a pic is too piss you off, I know youre whole shtick, try and goad someone into posting a pic, then when they do and they look better than you, talk shit or/discredit it in any way you can. So I get a happy sort of plearsure in denieing you your fun.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #260 on: December 27, 2010, 04:36:28 PM »
looks like another 20+ page bandwidth waster thanks to FatPiehole

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 27, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »
Really?
Youre going to try and claim that because I ate too much and did too little (video games) that means Im a liar?
Lol. And good luck,  the only reason I dont post a pic is too piss you off, I know youre whole shtick, try and goad someone into posting a pic, then when they do and they look better than you, talk shit or/discredit it in any way you can. So I get a happy sort of plearsure in denieing you your fun.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #262 on: December 27, 2010, 04:43:15 PM »
So I'm curious che ma man, what do you disagree with exactly? My major point is that HARD TRAINING COVERS A MULTITUDE OF DIETING SINS, so do you disagree that hard and consistant training doesn't do this? Also, I must add that it's MUCH BETTER to have about one-third of your diet to be composed of "junk food" and when I say "junk food" I'm talking mainly about fried and fatty foods, not sweet and sugary ones.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #263 on: December 27, 2010, 04:51:53 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well Panda, fuck it, Ill let you goad me into it, Im waiting to hear your excuses? FYI I never claimed you couldnt lose WEIGHT on your diet, I said it was innefficient, made me feel and look like shit, and made me hungry. Countdown to excuses.
FYI I never claimed to be huge, ripped, anything I wasnt. I claimed 210-220lb @ around 6'2" (Military measured me @ 6'1.5", docs office at nearly 6'3") 16-19% BF Lost 100lbs, down from 310.
Lowest I got was 204lbs in the Marine Corp.
This is when I had just got out of the military. Close to the smallest Ive ever been, not the best shape. Just a single F you pic.
So now Panda, still calling me a liar?
Oh wait, let me guess, you carry more muscle than I do and youre going to look SOOOO much better when you accomplish what I already have?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 27, 2010, 04:52:27 PM »
"1"

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: December 27, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »

No one should ever post any pics of any other people on here but themselves (and even then if you have admitted to certain things, I wouldn't post a face pic). The way people on this board take pics. and photo shop them with dildos in their mouths, he would be a fool to post a pic. of his clients on this board.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
Well Panda, fuck it, Ill let you goad me into it, Im waiting to hear your excuses? FYI I never claimed you couldnt lose WEIGHT on your diet, I said it was innefficient, made me feel and look like shit, and made me hungry. Countdown to excuses.
FYI I never claimed to be huge, ripped, anything I wasnt. I claimed 210-220lb @ around 6'2" (Military measured me @ 6'1.5", docs office at nearly 6'3") 16-19% BF Lost 100lbs, down from 310.
Lowest I got was 204lbs in the Marine Corp.
This is when I had just got out of the military. Close to the smallest Ive ever been, not the best shape. Just a single F you pic.
So now Panda, still calling me a liar?
Oh wait, let me guess, you carry more muscle than I do and youre going to look SOOOO much better when you accomplish what I already have?

pic of a twink that may or may not be you.

post a recent pic with a card saying i'm shockwave.

p.s. here is my recent pic  ::)

see what i did there.
175lbs by 31st July

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2010, 04:58:58 PM »

You are calling him a liar because he claims to have lost 100lbs? I guess with the way you diet it seems impossible, but you are the only person on this board who would doubt someones weight loss story without pics. It's not really good for someones ego to say they use to be over 100lbs overweight you tard!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #268 on: December 27, 2010, 04:59:47 PM »

You are calling him a liar because he claims to have lost 100lbs? I guess with the way you diet it seems impossible, but you are the only person on this board who would doubt someones weight loss story without pics. It's not really good for someones ego to say they use to be over 100lbs overweight you tard!
Then I post a pic, and hes still calling bullshit.
Lolz.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #269 on: December 27, 2010, 05:01:07 PM »
I see fagpanda spent the day being pwned again while living in denial posting medical studies that don't apply to anyone other than the volunteer lab rats they were conducted on.

Good job getbig!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 27, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »

his entire story is a lie. i know this because if he ate like me 'anything he liked' while controlling calories he would have lost weight.

its a law of thermodynamics.

yet he claims eating this way made him look and feel like shit  ::)

i posted peer reviewed metabolic ward studies that showed no difference in fat loss when calories are equal yet he knows better  ::)

you must be one of those dumb gym rate types that believe anything your gym bro's tell you.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2010, 05:05:02 PM »
I see fagpanda spent the day being pwned again while living in denial posting medical studies that don't apply to anyone other than the volunteer lab rats they were conducted on.

Good job getbig!!

hahahahaha yes medical science only applies to lab rats - proven by the total failure of medicine throughout the world......  ::)

chaos once again showing his brain cell at full capacity.
175lbs by 31st July

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #272 on: December 27, 2010, 05:14:01 PM »
his entire story is a lie. i know this because if he ate like me 'anything he liked' while controlling calories he would have lost weight.

i posted peer reviewed metabolic ward studies that showed no difference in fat loss when calories are equal yet he knows better  ::)

you must be one of those dumb gym rate types that believe anything your gym bro's tell you.  ::)

The only one who lies here is YOU homo, you call bullshit cause you dont like my REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE doesnt match up with what YOU want to believe.
Whatever, I enjoy making you look like an idiot.
FYI, the tat is on my left arm, in case youre too stupid to realize the other pic was taken in a mirror.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2010, 05:17:13 PM »

I did the same thing, controlled calories on junk when I turned 20. I lost a ton of weight and looked like a broom stick with a gut. I dieted on candy bars with salad, and pepsi with salad!! hahah, no joke!!!  Why, because until I didn't lose fat the right way, sugary carbs still affected me, it would not let that stubborn gun fat leave no matter what I did. Chris Aceto once said something and it is sooooo true, especially in my case. When your lean bad carbs don't act like bad carbs, when you are fat, you have to keep an eye on the type of carbs you eat. You haven't gotten to that point yet, once yo do you may realize that losing lbs is not the same as losing fat. You will look like a balloon that deflated, still round but smaller, or a big shirt that was put in a drier, smaller, but still big in all the wrong places.

Damn it! I swear I wouldn't post on this anymore!  :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2010, 05:18:53 PM »

I did the same thing, controlled calories on junk when I turned 20. I lost a ton of weight and looked like a broom stick with a gut. I dieted on candy bars with salad, and pepsi with salad!! hahah, no joke!!!  Why, because until I didn't lose fat the right way, sugary carbs still affected me, it would not let that stubborn gun fat leave no matter what I did. Chris Aceto once said something and it is sooooo true, especially in my case. When your lean bad carbs don't act like bad carbs, when you are fat, you have to keep an eye on the type of carbs you eat. You haven't gotten to that point yet, once yo do you may realize that losing lbs is not the same as losing fat. You will look like a balloon that deflated, still round but smaller, or a big shirt that was put in a drier, smaller, but still big in all the wrong places.

Damn it! I swear I wouldn't post on this anymore!  :-X
Its like arguing with a wall.
Your experience doesnt matter, hell just say youre full of shit if youre experience differs from his theory.